3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Just started but I gotta say I already had a small gripe with how the text speed and auto-scroll settings go in the reverse direction from each other; otherwise looking forward to another nice Nikraria game

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
i will kill to see more Ada ntr update's
I would too, honestly~
Ada is my favorite, the bottom-heavy, love to play oblivious beauty that she is~
The good part of make the game without a closed plan is I can make some kind of variations.
In the next update I'll finish the act 2 - Authority - I don't have the name for act 3, but since seems like a lot of people like the three first girls more, I decided to make that chapter with the first girls (and Lana), so I guess you could expect another 2 pictures with Ada (and Ursula and Rachel...) in a few months.

Thanks for comment!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the cop lady and her girl as well. i just like the good scene's and that is were i fuck them lol. the lust rout i would really say just give me the gallory on those lol.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
The good part of make the game without a closed plan is I can make some kind of variations.
In the next update I'll finish the act 2 - Authority - I don't have the name for act 3, but since seems like a lot of people like the three first girls more, I decided to make that chapter with the first girls (and Lana), so I guess you could expect another 2 pictures with Ada (and Ursula and Rachel...) in a few months.

Thanks for comment!
So is Lana not gonna have an appearance in this upcoming update, and be in act 3 instead?
I'm glad to hear that the original 3 will be making a come back either way, especially Ada. It hurts everything they have to go away.

Reactions: Virgin Girl

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
So is Lana not gonna have an appearance in this upcoming update, and be in act 3 instead?
I'm glad to hear that the original 3 will be making a come back either way, especially Ada. It hurts everything they have to go away.
No, Lana will have two diferent scenes in the next update (1.6)
Glad you like the idea of bring them back again in next act ^^

damn, when are we getting the Albert path and putting a stake in that bussy?
I don't know how much people would like a ladyboy scene, but I have no problem in add something like that at the end of the project.

Thanks for comment!

Jabercocky69

Dec 18, 2022

I don't know how much people would like a ladyboy scene, but I have no problem in add something like that at the end of the project.

Thanks for comment!
I cannot wait to see Lana come back again, I loved her in the current version, I hope those two new scenes will live up to any Lana hype lol. I personally hope that Albert gets a scene too, maybe make it very hard to get, or just locked behind an obvious (THIS WILL INCLUDE THIS CONTENT) choice, that way those who want the Bromance and those who want the romance can both be happy, or just not include it, you are the dev after all, your choice is final. I had gotten all the scenes and loved it, can't wait for more content to slowly come out!

Reactions: Minipax84

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017

Thanks for comment!

Yay! I'm extremely happy to hear that Lana will have scenes in the next update and the next act as well! Definitely looking forward to all of those, especially if there's something from the last "lust" decision scene you get with Lana~

For the Ladyboy scene I'm sure people wouldn't mind it. Those who don't want it don't have to see it, but having the scene there for those who would enjoy it would definitely help them appreciate your content more.

Last edited:

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
I definitely think it's a good idea to bring back the original girls and continue those stories. While I like the other characters too, I would personally prefer to have more time with characters that I like and are already established. It feels like this particular game should have focused on a limited number of characters, and then another game focus on another set of characters, rather than splitting it all up into one game like his. Having their stories end so abruptly and then having to move on to another girl was the thing that I disliked the most, to be honest. Even if I do like all of the characters and the CGs are top notch quality, I wanted more of a continuous story involving each character. As it is right now it feels like a demo where you can only see the beginning of a relationship, then the main character has their mind wiped and moves on to the next girl. I also think it's a bit of a shame that the stories are so closed off from each other, nothing feels like it gets enough time to really develop before they are done with. Either way, this game sits in a different category from most other games on this site, love the aesthetic, art, and music choices. It's got a sense of style that most other games here can't touch.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
these game's have alway's been like that tho every one who get's effected be the i guess curse. has a story behind it.

Jabercocky69

Dec 18, 2022
Thinking about it, I'm surprised nothing came up as a scene with the principal in either of the chapters unless it's planned as a lust scene later where he gets with another romance option. Unless I missed it of course. Honestly, I personally wouldn't mind seeing the principal, no matter how seedy he is, get a "win," even if it can easily be saved scummed into never happening.

Along with that, I cannot wait to see what's going to happen with the Police Milf's daughter.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Thinking about it, I'm surprised nothing came up as a scene with the principal in either of the chapters unless it's planned as a lust scene later where he gets with another romance option. Unless I missed it of course. Honestly, I personally wouldn't mind seeing the principal, no matter how seedy he is, get a "win," even if it can easily be saved scummed into never happening.

Along with that, I cannot wait to see what's going to happen with the Police Milf's daughter.
I mean there is one scene between you him and Felicity so far but you there is probably gonna be more stuff with him

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Will we see the ntr scene where Lana was taken to the bathroom? You kinda cucked us with that by not showing it ;(

Reactions: Genis

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not 100% sure how rare/random it is but it happen to me when i was doing the second Ada event i went to the arcade after you and her visit the comicbook shop where you meet Thomas she honestly has one of my personal fav designs in the game besides Lana so hope this helps(y)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes