3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
well i loved the picture cg but i would really love a full gallory save with them talking and stuff and the scenes playing out. with out haveing to run through the game again.
I can post my full gallery save if you wish, but I believe someone has before.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well most of the scenes in the saves i seen are some of the same ones i have. and there not every scene sorry to be a bother about that. but don't were about it i think sooner are later they will get up there.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
well i loved the picture cg but i would really love a full gallory save with them talking and stuff and the scenes playing out. with out haveing to run through the game again.
I played the game to unlock all the hentai scenes, so I guess you could check the gallery when you use this savefile.
Extract the archive I added to this post with winrar and copy/paste in the savegame folder, if you don't know how to find it just check .

Have a nice day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
How do I start with Felicity? I can not find it
To find Felicity you need to unlock the Rachel love route, that's means you need to follow the hearts option. When you finish all the girls (the rest of the girls could be finish with love or lust route) you could find Felicity in the arcade.
The most common thing is find her in the middle of the Ada second story.

I hope that helps.

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
"there's nothing greater than spending time with someone and getting close to them only to see them banged by others", who tf thinks like this lmao

• Haha
Reactions: nikraria435

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well people who think like that or sick twisted individual i think are they just have a weird fetish lmao.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
I put the save fie from earlier but the gallery is still locked
any help? also how to start the new character (not Felicity but the officer) content?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
i would have loved to see Clarice getting fucked and fuck her ourselves
Clarice will have two more scenes in the 1.6, one gangbang and one hardcore scene.

I put the save fie from earlier but the gallery is still locked
any help? also how to start the new character (not Felicity but the officer) content?
I guess maybe you need to load the savefile first, but I don't really know. Maybe that doesn't work as I think? I hope somebody could tell us if the savefile for the gallery works to unlock the gallery.
About Officer, you only need to finish the story of the three first girls in some way and then choose think about Rick in the apartment, when you finish all of that and you see the Act II intro you can go to the restaurant to unlock the Officer Powell story.

Mr. D seems like a cool antagonist and possible villain, will be see more of him in the future?
Yes, he will appears again in the next update.

Have a nice day everybody.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the last time i loaded the save that should have had the gallory it did not. mybe besides the save there is another thing in the save file that need's to be moved too.

zapperrerer

Apr 15, 2020
I guess maybe you need to load the savefile first, but I don't really know. Maybe that doesn't work as I think? I hope somebody could tell us if the savefile for the gallery works to unlock the gallery.
About Officer, you only need to finish the story of the three first girls in some way and then choose think about Rick in the apartment, when you finish all of that and you see the Act II intro you can go to the restaurant to unlock the Officer Powell story.
i think you need to provide the persistent save file aswell. when i load your file i get the start of the game

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
i think you need to provide the persistent save file aswell. when i load your file i get the start of the game
But, the gallery is unlocked?, I don't remember if I did one at the start of the game after unlock all the scenes.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes