3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
That is for the next update, sorry.
I'm glad to hear the Lana fingering won't be just a cliffhanger! Continue with the amazing work! May I ask where is your signature from? Also how to get the alternate route for Officer Powell where you fuck her under the table, and gets recorded by Frank?

goatyalt

May 24, 2021
Do you mean the game doesn't start or other kind of issue? I have no a mac so I can't test myself, but maybe I could help if the problem launch a screen or something.

You have all the CG's in a rar in the first post, but I know is not the same without the music and text, I'll try to add another save game with all scenes unlocked.

In the first post you can check the Developer notes, but is just going here and there to unlock conversations with girls.
In youtube could be some gameplay.

Do you meant the link or the game from mega?

You need to finish all the three girls stories (no matter the route you did), then, after use the rest option in the apartment, you should have a serie of choices that finish in the intro of act II. When you see that you need to go to the restaurant and there will be another character screen with the Powell Officer there.

Is the problem in the link itself or do you mean in the file?

I understand, is jut another update, obviously that will have a scene in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll provide one as soon as I can, thanks for your patience!

I think no, Felicity is not a character of mine, and the most probably think is her story finish in the way we have already in the game. Sorry!

Felicity is a bonus character, the OC of one of my generous patreons. My plan is add another characters at the end of the game in the same way that Felicity, but I'm not 100% sure right now.
To unlock Felicity you need to go to arcade after complete the love route with Rachel, in the arcade you can find her at some point.
The usual thing is you can find her playing Ada love story after check the mail in the apartment and watch her picture in bikini.
I know is a little bit messy, but I find that fun, no? Maybe is just me and should give Felicity another space.
About the save/load screen you are right, I'll try to add some numbers to make the navigation better there, thanks.

About the virus----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now looks deleted, but I saw a post from a gentleman who check the game in virustotal, so I did it myself.
Looks like some of the 32.exe build by ren'py are detected like a trojan or something. So I added new links in MEGA without that exe, so right now everything would looks better. Feel free to check yourself and let me know if you keep finding that problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for all the comments, I take note of everything to try to make the game more fun for everyone.

Still got the trojan warning, downloaded just now

Aug 11, 2022
Huge respects to the game creator and those who had written all the astonishing soundtracks (especially Ursula's final song - such a masterpiece). Very intriguing and hooking story by how it combines and distills all the memorable and close to hearts 80's trends.

halluva

May 18, 2017
The actual gameplay is kind of tedious. Each route is really just one linear set of scenes where you just finish one, go back to the apartment, and then return to continue. There's no meaningful interactivity with the game world and it might as well just be a more straight forward VN with each girl being a separate chapter.

One of the times I pointlessly went to one of the locations that wasn't a pre-designated "meet girl here" place, I got caught in a bug where the gamer girl (who I wasn't talking to) showed up at the fast food place and started saying she didn't like any of the food, so I had to reload an old save.

Art is fantastic, though.

Zucchini

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah the game still gets flag as a trojan by Microsoft Def. Can't even open the .zip file. Gonna wait for an update to maybe fix the problem.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I'm glad to hear the Lana fingering won't be just a cliffhanger! Continue with the amazing work! May I ask where is your signature from? Also how to get the alternate route for Officer Powell where you fuck her under the table, and gets recorded by Frank?
My signature is from one of the pictures I do on my patreon to the higher tier, I send one of this once per month, but the digital picture is public:

To unlock the table scene you need to choose the options with hearts, for the other one I think you need to follow the hearts until you have the love hentai scene in MC apartment and then choose options with no-hearts.

Still got the trojan warning, downloaded just now
Could you tell me what antivirus are you using? My windows defender didn't find a trojan and the virustotal web looks fine with the night lessons exe.

the CG's file does not work
Try to rename the archive with whatever you want .rar and try to extract with 7zip or winrar again.

Huge respects to the game creator and those who had written all the astonishing soundtracks (especially Ursula's final song - such a masterpiece). Very intriguing and hooking story by how it combines and distills all the memorable and close to hearts 80's trends.
Glad you like it, the song is from
He provided the lyrics to let me make the little scene with Ursula thinking in the song, what a kindly gentleman.

The actual gameplay is kind of tedious. Each route is really just one linear set of scenes where you just finish one, go back to the apartment, and then return to continue. There's no meaningful interactivity with the game world, and it might as well just be a more straight forward VN with each girl being a separate chapter.

One of the times I pointlessly went to one of the locations that wasn't a pre-designated "meet girl here" place, I got caught in a bug where the gamer girl (who I wasn't talking to) showed up at the fast food place and started saying she didn't like any of the food, so I had to reload an old save.

Art is fantastic, though.
I'm comfortable with the game design right now, it's easy to work and to play, but I understand some people could find it bored.
The issue with the girl in the restaurant should be easy to fix. Thanks for letting me know!
I'm glad you like the art, at least :D

Yeah the game still gets flag as a trojan by Microsoft Def. Can't even open the .zip file. Gonna wait for an update to maybe fix the problem.
Could you let me know what version of Windows do you have, everything looks good here, I'm using 11 Home and scanned the game with windows defender many times without problem.

About Mac version --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like some people can't play the game with the Mac version, I tried to build the game again but that didn't work.
I found a post here on f95 talking about that and providing some tutorials I think could be useful:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

I'll try to make another mac version following that instructions, but you could see there is some alternatives in the first post, maybe worth the time check it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the feedback!

Reactions: Satyrsfaction

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
You really did a great job (y)

When I initially had the 3 girls to choose from in the classroom,
I thought that you could finish the game in about 1 hour.
Not even close ...
In addition - we know NTR is not for everyone - but from my point of view
you have found a good balance ...
- between the queasy feeling when you see your girl with other guys
- and(!) not breaking yourself because of it.
That's why I always chose the Lust (NTR) route first (with a lot of saves)
and only then the Love route.

During the scene with Ursula on the VHS cassette (photoshooting),
the tension and excitement was so great that it felt like my heart had beating out of my chest.
(atm I try to create a short animation from the screenshots of this scene)

to the trojan thing -
(...)
My windows defender didn't find a trojan and the virustotal web looks fine with the night lessons exe.

(...)
Try to rename the archive with whatever you want .rar and try to extract with 7zip or winrar again.
- My Microsoft Def didn't find any Trojans or other malicious code either.

- "rename" the file / give it the filename extension '.rar' and then use 7zip worked for me.

After playing the game excessively - I'm not sure if I have reached the (current) end,
cause the gallery has one spot left. (blurred the rest for not spoiling)
gallery_(v1.5).jpg
Edit: while I was sorting the cg's to sub-folders I saw what I have missed.
- at the lust end with Felicity after the ritual I forgot to switch on the TV
... I opened instead an old save to play the love route.

But for now there seems to no event left
- at the restaurant I would stuck in a loop (3 cards - one with Powell -> finished - dialogue repeats),
but with mouse wheel I can travel back in time till I'm in the subway again.

Last edited:

Zucchini

Aug 8, 2017
Could you let me know what version of Windows do you have, everything looks good here, I'm using 11 Home and scanned the game with windows defender many times without problem.
I currently have the latest version of Windows 10, Version 22H2 Build 19045.2728 with everything updated
I don't know if it's the game in itself that makes it go wild or the rar in itself but for me it detects it as a "Casdet!rnf" which is a Trojan horse backdoor virus. I didn't have problems with early build of the game before. Even downloading it now detects it. I'll put a screenshot of my Defender screen where it says these infos.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here's the problemdefender and nortionwell alway's say there vireses because they do not now the creaters of the games so they do not trust the download.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes