3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Oh, figured it out, I was in a middle of Rachel second story and looks like it blocked Lana's appearance in arcade
Sometimes that happens, I think could happen too in Ada second story in Act1 if you played Rachel before, in arcade you could see Felicity story (what a messy explanation, sorry).
Happy you can continue, I hope you like it!

Reactions: Gork88

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
No, sadly I didn't find a solution to that, the save file keeps the name it chooses in each game.
you could add some sort of place in the bedroom where you click on something to initiate a name change. which then modifies the name variable

Gork88

Nov 25, 2017
Sometimes that happens, I think could happen too in Ada second story in Act1 if you played Rachel before, in arcade you could see Felicity story (what a messy explanation, sorry).
Happy you can continue, I hope you like it!
Completed the game and I loved it. Your art is cool. Encountered a few typos on the way, but that's alright. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nikraria435

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
is there any save with full gallery?i tried the save from the first page but it doesnt do anything?i tried to replace in game save with that and still doesnt do anything,i want to know the content of the game before investing time to play

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do you initiate the police officer route? I've gone through all the girl's routes and there's nothing left to do in any of the locations.

Enshin

Jul 29, 2017
Can someone reup the Mega download. It got pinged by two different AV software so i'm not tryna take that chance honestly. The other links are just super slow in general tho.

Reactions: jeffroute

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
As amazing as this update is, with all the Officer Powel content, I kind of wish you could see what happens after Lana gets fingered. It's a bit of a tease and a little disappointing to just be left with that in the end. It would have been super hot to see them defile her while she tried to beat another game in front of Anon.
Also, I'm a bit confused how to get the Claire scene, Officer Powell under the table scene, and video NTR scene for Officer Powell.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artist271

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Loving the scenes in this game. Two things I wanna mention:
1) Finding Felicity is definitely bugged in some way. Even following the instructions to find her to a tee she does not show up. There is likely some event in play that prevents her from showing up. I WAS able to get her by: 1) Completing Rachel love route, 2) Going to arcade right away. Unfortunately this requires creating a new game.
2) Regarding the save/load screens, all Renpy games I've played have numbered save/load pages and a bar at the bottom where you can quickly move between pages 1-9. Is there a reason it was removed? It makes saving for multiple paths more difficult.

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
The game won't run on mac
Do you mean the game doesn't start or other kind of issue? I have no a mac so I can't test myself, but maybe I could help if the problem launch a screen or something.

is there any save with full gallery?i tried the save from the first page but it doesnt do anything?i tried to replace in game save with that and still doesnt do anything,i want to know the content of the game before investing time to play
You have all the CG's in a rar in the first post, but I know is not the same without the music and text, I'll try to add another save game with all scenes unlocked.

What is the gameplay like? I like the art but can't tell what the games like from screenshot
In the first post you can check the Developer notes, but is just going here and there to unlock conversations with girls.
In youtube could be some gameplay.

The mega download had a trojan in it.
Do you meant the link or the game from mega?

How do you initiate the police officer route? I've gone through all the girl's routes and there's nothing left to do in any of the locations.
You need to finish all the three girls stories (no matter the route you did), then, after use the rest option in the apartment, you should have a serie of choices that finish in the intro of act II. When you see that you need to go to the restaurant and there will be another character screen with the Powell Officer there.

Can someone reup the Mega download. It got pinged by two different AV software so i'm not tryna take that chance honestly. The other links are just super slow in general tho.
Is the problem in the link itself or do you mean in the file?

As amazing as this update is, with all the Officer Powel content, I kind of wish you could see what happens after Lana gets fingered. It's a bit of a tease and a little disappointing to just be left with that in the end. It would have been super hot to see them defile her while she tried to beat another game in front of Anon.
Also, I'm a bit confused how to get the Claire scene, Officer Powell under the table scene, and video NTR scene for Officer Powell.
I understand, is jut another update, obviously that will have a scene in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can i get a full gallory save. please
I'll provide one as soon as I can, thanks for your patience!

Will be bestiality in this game?
I think no, Felicity is not a character of mine, and the most probably think is her story finish in the way we have already in the game. Sorry!

Loving the scenes in this game. Two things I wanna mention:
1) Finding Felicity is definitely bugged in some way. Even following the instructions to find her to a tee she does not show up. There is likely some event in play that prevents her from showing up. I WAS able to get her by: 1) Completing Rachel love route, 2) Going to arcade right away. Unfortunately this requires creating a new game.
2) Regarding the save/load screens, all Renpy games I've played have numbered save/load pages and a bar at the bottom where you can quickly move between pages 1-9. Is there a reason it was removed? It makes saving for multiple paths more difficult.
Felicity is a bonus character, the OC of one of my generous patreons. My plan is add another characters at the end of the game in the same way that Felicity, but I'm not 100% sure right now.
To unlock Felicity you need to go to arcade after complete the love route with Rachel, in the arcade you can find her at some point.
The usual thing is you can find her playing Ada love story after check the mail in the apartment and watch her picture in bikini.
I know is a little bit messy, but I find that fun, no? Maybe is just me and should give Felicity another space.
About the save/load screen you are right, I'll try to add some numbers to make the navigation better there, thanks.

About the virus----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now looks deleted, but I saw a post from a gentleman who check the game in virustotal, so I did it myself.
Looks like some of the 32.exe build by ren'py are detected like a trojan or something. So I added new links in MEGA without that exe, so right now everything would looks better. Feel free to check yourself and let me know if you keep finding that problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for all the comments, I take note of everything to try to make the game more fun for everyone.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes