3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Interesting game, hope it gets a Steam release (eventually)...
Maybe, if the final game it's good enough I'll could try. Thanks.

Could that be changed in the future?
Yes, I could make a menu where you could avoid the "gang bang" scenes and just have a text instead.

Windows defender flagged this as a backdoor virus... just fyi
It's the first new I have about it, I analyzed right now with WD and the file it's fine, Are you talking about the rar or the game uncompressed?

I wish there was Koikatsu cards of the girls of this game.
That could be nice, the other day I found some of my others OC's from Dark Whispers:
sanders family 3D.jpg
The author ir , I like them a lot :D

How do I view the seperate CGs download?
You have a rar with all hentai pictures in the first post.

Ursula is criminally underused.
Testing the last version I realized maybe Ursula story is shorter than the others, maybe you are right.
When I'll finish the game with all girls I'll try to remember to revise that.

Those who want the full gallery.
Do it at your own risk:
Replace your persistent file with this one View attachment 2468311 (copy yours just in case)
Load a save, open console and type:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have any questions about how to do any of this, you shouldn't be trying.
That is just add the conditional to the game without playing? Maybe I'll could do some archive to do that for the next update , I'll check it. Thanks!
There is still this really old bug where. if I go to classroom. I am asked to choose one of 3 girls. but if I already finished all 3 then it just gets stuck there. as clicking on any of them tells me she is already finished

where do I encounter those?
So, you fall in a loop there? I'm understand it right? I need to check it, thanks.
To unlock Officer Powell you need to finish all the stories of the three first girls and then go to the restaurant, where you will see another "character selection screen" but only with officer powell ( the rest of the characters will be in the next update)
Then you need to go back to the school to find her and then just play as usual.
The save file you have in the first post is directly to the end of Act 1 and the starts of Act 2.

I hope you like the new update.
Thanks for playing.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, you fall in a loop there? I'm understand it right? I need to check it, thanks.
not a loop. there is just not a button to turn back.
so long as I am careful I can rollback out of it.
but i have to rely on rollback to get out of it.
also if i carelessly click on the girls i can end up with too many steps so i can't rollback out of it anymore.
To unlock Officer Powell you need to finish all the stories of the three first girls and then go to the restaurant, where you will see another "character selection screen" but only with officer powell ( the rest of the characters will be in the next update)
that does not work.
I did import an old save though.
see attached save

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
not a loop. there is just not a button to turn back.
so long as I am careful I can rollback out of it.
but i have to rely on rollback

that does not work.
I did import an old save though.
I'll change that this afternoon to fix the character screen problem, thanks.
About the Powell's issue, ,I'm understanding you used an old savefile? Maybe that's the problem, sorry.
If not, try to check with the file we have in the first post. The save has the love route of the three girls unlocked.
Let me know if I can help with something.

Reactions: Armonie and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'll change that this afternoon to fix the character screen problem, thanks.
About the Powell's issue, ,I'm understanding you used an old savefile? Maybe that's the problem, sorry.
If not, try to check with the file we have in the first post. The save has the love route of the three girls unlocked.
Let me know if I can help with something.
the save file from first post works.
I see the issue now. my old save simply would not trigger act 2.
once act 2 triggers this changes things. and new content is unlocked

Reactions: nikraria435

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe, if the final game it's good enough I'll could try. Thanks.

Yes, I could make a menu where you could avoid the "gang bang" scenes and just have a text instead.

It's the first new I have about it, I analyzed right now with WD and the file it's fine, Are you talking about the rar or the game uncompressed?

That could be nice, the other day I found some of my others OC's from Dark Whispers:
View attachment 2468338
The author ir , I like them a lot :D

You have a rar with all hentai pictures in the first post.

Testing the last version I realized maybe Ursula story is shorter than the others, maybe you are right.
When I'll finish the game with all girls I'll try to remember to revise that.

That is just add the conditional to the game without playing? Maybe I'll could do some archive to do that for the next update , I'll check it. Thanks!

The save file you have in the first post is directly to the end of Act 1 and the starts of Act 2.

I hope you like the new update.
Thanks for playing.
you should definitely try in steam no matter what.

Reactions: nikraria435

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thank you for this new update nikraria435 !

I know I'm repeating myself but I really love your artistic style and the universe of your scenarios.
Whether it's with your pencil or your pen you are a masterpiece maker.
...and this game in particular is a blatant example.

It's a real pleasure to appreciate such perfectionism in the completion of your projects and to be able to enjoy your work so freely.
You are really a model to follow.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Finished the new content. it was pretty good.
fuck the police literally.

====

I finally decided to do lana's content.
I noticed something odd. at this scene
lana.png

If I choose not intervene, I never see her again.
If I choose intervene. I see a scene with her, but the plot does not progress. Next time I go to arcade and play a game, I get the exact same scene. I intervened 4 times already without progressing it.

Reactions: Hussar966

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017

====

View attachment 2468534

If I choose intervene. I see a scene with her, but the plot does not progress. Next time I go to arcade and play a game, I get the exact same scene. I intervened 4 times already without progressing it.
corrupted file. redownload it

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
How can i open the 558mb CG's file?
Mega doesn't save it as a folder like it should so you can't open it normally. What I did was:
1. Create a folder called Night Lessons CG and put the file in it by cut and paste or dragging it.
2. Right click on the file and choose Open With and pick a decompression program like WinRar (I used Peazip) to extract the images into your folder.
3. Delete the original buggy file once you know the images will display.

Hope that helps

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
Mega doesn't save it as a folder like it should so you can't open it normally. What I did was:
1. Create a folder called Night Lessons CG and put the file in it by cut and paste or dragging it.
2. Right click on the file and choose Open With and pick a decompression program like WinRar (I used Peazip) to extract the images into your folder.
3. Delete the original buggy file once you know the images will display.

Hope that helps
It did! Thanks :)

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
To be clear, I don't understand well the NTR thing. In my opinion without a romance would be not NTR, just "friendzone" ( I have no a better word in my mind, sorry) or something like that. In the case of this game the Lust route (the "NTR") use choices like the MC is more like a friend who say she can do wjhatever she wants... Have this any sense for you? Maybe I'm explaining myself like shit, but I hope you can see my point here.
Also, I don't know how sensitive are some people with the NTR thing, so I prefer to use the tag just in case.
My apologies for a big reply.
Late, but the hilarity here is how people are trying to classify NTR to you in order for it to take on the tag or not. The thing is, this in many ways is NTR to YOU, the player or the viewer. It is always the case and this is exactly why the NTR 'market' is divided. You have those that realize the truth of it, you, the player/viewer are the one being NTRed, you are the target. Then you have those that willfully divorce themselves from the truth and say 'this is just the MC experiencing it!' In truth, Nikaria you understand NTR better than those that really claim to champion it. This is written solidly in a way that shows exactly what NTR is and who it is targeting at the end of the day. It is precisely why the main question is always 'is this avoidable' because you want the power in your hands to NOT be NTRed. The people that ask this know exactly who is being NTRed at the end of the day and would like both hands on the wheel if they're subject to such torture.

So, truthfully, this is still NTR.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
corrupted file. redownload it
that seems highly unlikely. a corrupt file should cause an uncaught exception in renpy.
if dev thinks so too though I can try redownloading tomorrow.

edit: dev confirmed this is a bug and not a corrupted file. but that there is nothing after that scene in current version. and he will fix it for next version.

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
To be clear, I don't understand well the NTR thing. In my opinion without a romance would be not NTR, just "friendzone" ( I have no a better word in my mind, sorry) or something like that. In the case of this game the Lust route (the "NTR") use choices like the MC is more like a friend who say she can do wjhatever she wants... Have this any sense for you? Maybe I'm explaining myself like shit, but I hope you can see my point here.
Also, I don't know how sensitive are some people with the NTR thing, so I prefer to use the tag just in case.
My apologies for a big reply.
mc had intense emotion towards female lead, female being fucked by another man through any means like being blackmailed or raped behind his back = ntr. Best ntr situation are the female lead being fucked by another man in the same room with the mc. Best chars to fuck the female lead are = uncle of mc, ugly bestfriend and so on.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
I guess to be an effective ntr, one should pay attention of the relationship between the MC and the man fking the female.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
nikraria435 is there a way to change the MC's name? since I am using the provided save file. I am now named anon.
No, sadly I didn't find a solution to that, the save file keeps the name it chooses in each game.

Thank you for this new update nikraria435 !

I know I'm repeating myself but I really love your artistic style and the universe of your scenarios.
Whether it's with your pencil or your pen you are a masterpiece maker.
...and this game in particular is a blatant example.

It's a real pleasure to appreciate such perfectionism in the completion of your projects and to be able to enjoy your work so freely.
You are really a model to follow.
Thank you for your kindly words #^^#

====

View attachment 2468534

I revised the game to see if that part is ok. You are right, you can repeat the scene because there is no more of Lana now and I forgot to loock that witha conditional, I'll fix that the next update. Also, probably would be nice to make some gameover screen to mark the end of the updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how to change the language? this save in spanish?
You can start a new game, choose the language and then load the savefile, should it works. Let me know if that doesn't work, please.

How can i open the 558mb CG's file?
I think should be easy, just extract the rar, but looks like some people have a corrupted file? Could somebody confirm the rar works? I'll try to upload another one as soon as possible if that's the case.

Late, but the hilarity here is how people are trying to classify NTR to you in order for it to take on the tag or not. The thing is, this in many ways is NTR to YOU, the player or the viewer. It is always the case and this is exactly why the NTR 'market' is divided. You have those that realize the truth of it, you, the player/viewer are the one being NTRed, you are the target. Then you have those that willfully divorce themselves from the truth and say 'this is just the MC experiencing it!' In truth, Nikaria you understand NTR better than those that really claim to champion it. This is written solidly in a way that shows exactly what NTR is and who it is targeting at the end of the day. It is precisely why the main question is always 'is this avoidable' because you want the power in your hands to NOT be NTRed. The people that ask this know exactly who is being NTRed at the end of the day and would like both hands on the wheel if they're subject to such torture.

So, truthfully, this is still NTR.
Ok, so I got that more or less right, nice :D.
I'm still to make some of the content more avoidable to make a "Safe way", thanks for sharing your opinion, it's good for me to clarify myself about NTR :)

mc had intense emotion towards female lead, female being fucked by another man through any means like being blackmailed or raped behind his back = ntr. Best ntr situation are the female lead being fucked by another man in the same room with the mc. Best chars to fuck the female lead are = uncle of mc, ugly bestfriend and so on.
I see...
Well, I guess the tag should be permanent then :D

Thanks everybody for your comments!

Gork88

Nov 25, 2017
Guys, I can't continue with Lana after beating Twin Quest. Is that a bug or what? I need to get her a costume somewhere?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes