3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Still hopeful for a January update
hop get new update soon
I have most of the images finished, the idea for the text done, and the code shouldn't be a big problem.
I will try to have the update ready by mid-February, and it should be ready here by the end of February or the first week of March.
Obviously, this might not be possible, so don't take this as written in stone.

You can check out my Friday posts on Patreon (they are public) to learn more about how the game is coming along.

Thanks as usual for your patience and feedback.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
The game has absolutely fantastic, stylized art. The writing isn't bad either. The game does, however, does have a weird 'public sharing' type vibe to it that I don't personally gel with. Even if you choose to focus solely on 'love routes' you are still presented with the weird public sharing vibe. Good game, just not for me.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Well, I'm working in the revision to the text and when I'll finish it I guess I'll need some time to mix everything in Ren'py.
Aside that, I uploaded this on Twitter, I thought maybe you like it here too:

February 2023_color.jpg

It's the mailbox pic for this month for some of my patreons, you have a better res in my patreon page, the post is public.
Hope you like it!

I hope to finish the new update soon, thanks for your patience!

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Well, I'm working in the revision to the text and when I'll finish it I guess I'll need some time to mix everything in Ren'py.
Aside that, I uploaded this on Twitter, I thought maybe you like it here too:

View attachment 2375863

It's the mailbox pic for this month for some of my patreons, you have a better res in my patreon page, the post is public.
Hope you like it!

I hope to finish the new update soon, thanks for your patience!
Loved it, your artwork it's incredible

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is cool but can i get the cg bad scenes through downloads i really am not in to ntr. just crazy that people would like that anless they do it them selves is all i can think of.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
it's fan art
Dang, I was really hoping that was from an actual game... Is it a Last of Us specific fan art, or is it for a specific game?

Also, this took a lot of work (and will to resist enjoying myself), but here's my complete(?) save for 1.4. I don't know if I'm missing anything else as there are two blocks in the gallery empty, but I'm guess they are for future scenes. I've saved quiet a lot in case the gallery isn't loading the scenes, and I've left in only the "necessary" saves and persistent file.

3-2 through 3-4 is the first NTR Scene for ADA, from where I think it was appropriate to start.
3-6 is the PC and Ada Scene. I thought it was 3-5 and 3-6 but I was wrong, just 3-6 sorry.
4-5 through 4-6 is the NTR Scene for Rachel. Just pick the option without hearts.
5-1 through 5-2 is the PC and Rachel Scene, just pick all the heart options.
6-3 is Ursula's NTR scene. Whether you intervene or not, it's inevitable.
6-6 is PC and Ursula's Scene, you have to intervene when it asks, otherwise it'll end up being the NTR scene I believe. So you could technically get rid of 6-3 and just have this one if you wish.
8-2 is Felicity's Scene. I don't know if there's anything else you can do with her, as that's the only scene I've got for her (or really cared to get, sorry...)
8-4 is PC and Ada Scene 2, just pick the Heart Option and go through.
9-1 is Ada's NTR Scene 2
9-5 is Ursula's NTR Scene 2
9-6 through 10-1 is PC and Ursula's Scene 2
10-6 through 11-2 is Rachel's NTR Scene 2. Just click "I'm not going" then go to the Dojo, and when prompted click "Scream Attack as hard as you can"
11-4 through 11-5 PC and Rachel's Scene 2. You have to click "Gritar que se rinda" then go to the Institute to start the scene.
Every other save after that is meant for Lana. I was to lazy to remove what wasn't important, plus a lot of her scenes unlike the one previous add more spice to each selection, so I'll just leave them in there for you to enjoy. I've unlocked everything I know so far for her. Every scene before Lana that you see have "Save through Save" means you can either select the first save and go through, or select the last save to just go through the sex scene itself. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy. I'll be playing through future version, as I really do enjoy this game, and especially this creator, mainly for Ada~ (My favorite character~ Especially for how she played dumb during the first NTR scene until they really started giving it to her) If I could I would support this creator, so if you can, I hope you plan to in the future if you can't now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Virgin_Jesus
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes