3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I went to far and now I have to know, what is the name of the song that Ursula and the MC make I would love to bump that on my Iphone.
Edit: Also the story and art are amazing, :love: but for some reason Felicity doesn't show up in my game, I have finished all routes with love.
I think you want the Corner in the room song by Timecrawler82 Feat. Silvia, you can hear it , I need to add the new songs to the music list.
Felicity needs the Rachel love rout unlocked only, I think the best way to get her is in the Ada story, when you need to visit the arcade, at some time Felicity appears, but maybe could be a problem with save files, maybe should be better to use some kind of selection for the characters like Felicity?
Try the savefile I added to the post after remove all save data from the game, maybe that works. Feel free to email me or DM me here or Twitter.

I am missing the 2 scene left, does anyone know where i have missed them?
I don't understand what do you mean with that description, the gallery show scenes in the position you unlock them and there are more empty space than scenes. Let me know if that is what did you mean when you can, thanks.

How do you get the love/lust again scenes?
I'm not sure to get what do you mean, if you are asking how to see the hentai scenes again you need to click in the gallery on the main menu. If you are asking how to unlock Love or lust scenes, the love ones need the choices with hearts in the menu, if you use that choices you unlock the love route, and if not the lust ones.

I have the rough pencil hentai scenes for Agent Powell and the idea of the story finished, I'll share some little things when I can here. But remember, you can check my "It's Friday" public posts on patreon to know how is going on with the projects.

Thanks as usual!

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Is the phrase, "What I saw in your face was not a bee," some old saying or figure of speech that I'm not familiar with? I have no idea what that means, though to be fair it is in the context of poetic lyrics, and I often have trouble interpreting that sort of thing.

EDITs: Ignore this. My bad, I had missed something. :) When I played Ursula's second story about the record deal, it did not seem to make any difference if I selected all the heart options or none of them, I got the same ending both ways. Is that on purpose, a bug, or is there another path that's not in the game yet?

Also, there is this one untranslated line near the end of Ursula's second story.
screenshot0001.jpg

I can't say it's wrong with absolute certainty, but
it would be unusual in English to call a martial arts uniform a " kimono "
Kimono usually refers to a longer floor length outfit, usually with a fancy pattern on it, and sometimes as a formal or even ceremonial garment.
In the U.S., we usually call the martial arts outfit a " gi "

There is an untranslated option during Rachel's fight.
screenshot0002.jpg

Last edited:

Yokiiz

Jun 19, 2020
How happen the nightmare ?
because I finish three girls love loute and lana,gloria events.
but I can not find Felicity.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Is the phrase, "What I saw in your face was not a bee," some old saying or figure of speech that I'm not familiar with? I have no idea what that means, though to be fair it is in the context of poetic lyrics, and I often have trouble interpreting that sort of thing.

EDITs: Ignore this. My bad, I had missed something. :) When I played Ursula's second story about the record deal, it did not seem to make any difference if I selected all the heart options or none of them, I got the same ending both ways. Is that on purpose, a bug, or is there another path that's not in the game yet?

Also, there is this one untranslated line near the end of Ursula's second story.
View attachment 2202429

I can't say it's wrong with absolute certainty, but
it would be unusual in English to call a martial arts uniform a " kimono "
Kimono usually refers to a longer floor length outfit, usually with a fancy pattern on it, and sometimes as a formal or even ceremonial garment.
In the U.S., we usually call the martial arts outfit a " gi "

There is an untranslated option during Rachel's fight.
View attachment 2202730
The phrase was just to have a new choice, I didn't pretend that to have any sense, probably works better another thing, but I'm not good to make rhymes.
Thanks for the untranslated text! With that, I can find it easily and change it! Next update, those things will be fixed.
Ok, so "qi" should be the word, right? Perfect, here in Spain we usually use "kimono" for the classic outfit for Martial Arts, thanks!

Is the NTR actually good in this my NTR fellows
I need an official NTR guide, the whole thing looks more complex than I thought!
It's more or less like Bungleborf83 said, I could add the most part of them finish with the MC with bad feeling but not devastated, he usually moved on in a few lines, this have any sense? Maybe I can't explain myself well enough, sorry.

How happen the nightmare ?
because I finish three girls love loute and lana,gloria events.
but I can not find Felicity.
When you finish all the girls routes, you should go to the apartment and take a rest with the option in the menu, that should unlock the nightmare and the new text. After that, you need to choose between the girls to unlock the second part of their stories, remember you only will have available the girls you finished in the Love route.
For Felicity, you need to have the Rachel's love route unlock, and then, in any moment of the second part with any girl visit the arcade to find her.

You could check how is the project going in the public post at Fridays in my Patreon, just in case you didn't know about it.

Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

PussyAnhilator

Jun 10, 2021
View attachment 1723244

Overview:
You are new in the city, to keep the nightmares away you decided to know new people joining in the Adults School.​

Thread Updated:2022-10-27
Release Date: 2022-10-01
Developer: Nikraria -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4
Language: English - Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Music:

Developer Notes:

CG's

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.[/CENTER

View attachment 1723303 View attachment 1723304 View attachment 1723305 View attachment 1723306 View attachment 2128494 View attachment 2128493
Android is not...uhmm.. clickable ?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes