3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Goddammit... You did it again.
And surprised as I am, it is more stable now, though the Twin Shield minigame is still wonky at times.
As for the story, while the comeback of the girls are a good addition why does it feel like the MC's lines this time around has a bit more edge to them? Guess its just me reading into it deeper than it should be.
Also, just noticed that you also changed the appearance of Ada's manager. Kinda threw me off a bit but its fine. He's like..... shown a handful of times. And at times, the sprites of the characters feels compresses at time, just a minor issue too and maybe its just because of the compression.
Anyways, nice update. Made me love it all over again since the 1.3 release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nikraria435

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So I just did Ursula's and Ada's second route and I noticed Ada's had said "True Love End" whereas Ursula's didn't? Is there anything to that or is it just nothing?

leonhedge

Nov 22, 2020
Where's the save files located at? I can't find 'em. i've got saves on my pc, but i can't find where they are...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is a problem with i picked english saved the game and when i loaded the game it was in spanish

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
There's any way to avoid Lana getting a bukkake?
No, Lana story is pretty lineal.

So I just did Ursula's and Ada's second route and I noticed Ada's had said "True Love End" whereas Ursula's didn't? Is there anything to that or is it just nothing?
Probably I had a little mess with that, I'll revise that for the 1.5, but with or without the phrase "TRUE LOVE END" you probably got the end after a hentai scene in the love route.

Where's the save files located at? I can't find 'em. i've got saves on my pc, but i can't find where they are...
It's suppose to be in %APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory, but you can find the clear place asking google or in lemmasoftforum.

No, sorry.

well there is a problem with i picked english saved the game and when i loaded the game it was in spanish
That's weird, are you using the save I added here? or just a random one?

How many scenes are there in total ?
There are 18 base hentai pictures and 3 "erotic" pictures in the game.

is there no gallery?
If you mean a gallery with only the picture, no. We have a gallery where you can revise the hentaiscenes.

Reactions: 0HID0 and vanqa

Liamrulz123

Aug 17, 2017
How do you get the 2nd Felicity hentai scene?

The one I got is where you and the teacher DP her over the magic circle.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so can you get them all are is this just a one pic and i got to start over and the tv woman only has that one scene. i was hoping to fun with her too. the save was one of mine

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know this will sound crazy but can i get the full gallory save please. if any one has it

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes