3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Hussar966

May 20, 2018
1.4 is out but I can't figure out how to access the new scenes or where to find Felicity :eek::eek:
Hey, that's my OC! You need to finish the Rachel Love Route and then in the second part check the arcade at any time.

Last edited:

chayanne god

Aug 24, 2022
Yes, allowed me to show you a little bit here:

The new update will have 2 hentai pictures for Ada, 2 for Ursula, 2 for Rachel, one for Lana and 3 more pictures with another girls, all of them with variations.
Also I'll try to add the code suggestions from here ( Lana pictures in the gallery, add some way to win in teh minigames automatically, etc...)
I'm working right now in the text of the game, when I'll finish, I'll need to mix all with the code.
I offer to some of my patreons the test version, and after a month the update will be public.
Thank you so much to everyone here, for the feedback and for your patience.

Thank you, I do those post to share more or less how is going on with my projects (Quaterly comic, pictures and the game.)

View attachment 1988974
missing too much for version 1.4?

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
okay...that's night school. That's still not "adult school" <-----I never even considered night school being what they meant because this is so weird
I just associate the terms, usually the target are adults so maybe in some places they call it adult school?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
NikrariaNightLessons-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Hained

May 24, 2017
Somebody can help me? i only unlocked 17 scenes in the gallery, and im sure im missing the last one.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
nikraria435

1. what is new in v1.4 ? I looked around, still can't do anything but gangbang with arcade girl. and there is no new content for the other 3 girls.

2. it still has the same issue as v1.3 where the game softlocks if you enter your classroom after finishing the quests of the 3 girls you meet in the classroom.

3. I hang out at the arcade and albert talked to me. then i was told about some work in progress and given hyperlinks... which I could not see because it was blue text on a blue background
invisible.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes