3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Save manip jnlocks everything but not getting past star battler? What should I be editing to fix it?
StarBattle is purely RNG based and the last level is near impossible especially when you miss a guy and the stupid message pops up all the while you're stuck and enemies are still spawning. Also if youre on one side of the screen its impossible to make it to the other side to kill an enemy
A lot of people have problems with it, so I'll change the difficult in the next update and also I'll add a way to avoid the game.
Sorry for the trouble.

any fullsave?
No right now, I'll try to provide one as soon as possible.

hey bro, your game is awesome, i loved the art style and the idea, im gonna play every single one of your games for sure, thanks for the good work

Ada>Lana>Ursula>Rachel
Thanks to you, I hope you can enjoy the others one, some of them are so old.

I misclicked and failed the quiz part of Lanas story. Is there a way to redo it without starting all over again? Also Ada best girl because of her personality :)
I think there is not a way to fix that if you didn't save, sorry. I'll add a way to avoid the quizes and the minigame in the next update. I'm glad you like Ada, I hope you will enjoy the next update too when will be ready. Thanks!

Trocion

Aug 7, 2018
A lot of people have problems with it, so I'll change the difficult in the next update and also I'll add a way to avoid the game.
Sorry for the trouble.
Please don't misconstrued my words toward me not liking your game. I really do like it! I just wish maybe during the StarBattle all units spawn at the top?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Please don't misconstrued my words toward me not liking your game. I really do like it! I just wish maybe during the StarBattle all units spawn at the top?
I don't know if I can do that, but I can change the speed and the number of enemies in the screen if that helps.
I'll make some test for the game, but even with that, I'll code some way to avoid the minigames. (Other gentlemen prefer that way and it's not a big deal for me.)

Reactions: Trocion

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I have a hard time understanding what the problem with the arcade games's difficulty is. I guess I was lucky or something.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I like this game, however that being said, that mini game with the star ship is near impossible. I'm on the 3rd level.
Is it safe to assume there is something locked behind completing that third level? Because I think I will never reach that scene as i can not pass it, no matter how many times i try. Besides that, this is an awesome little game, I want more.

I don't want more of that mini game though. Please fix it, or make it skippable if you fail like 4 times. ADDED: Playing on Android Tab.

Last edited:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Nope, maybe in the future.
I love the art, but idk what to do in this game most of the time
I don't understand well where the problem is, you only need to take some choices in parts of the story, no? Aside that I'm glad you like the pictures.
The gallery has 2 sides so 12 scenes in total. I completed the game and have only 6 from the first side..
The game has two pictures per girl, I'm not sure if the gallery take the Lana ones yet, I think no. The gallery code allow more places than pictures because the game is in WIP.

Sorry for the amount of time I needed to reply.
I'm working in the next update, I hope to have that ready soon. Thank you very much for all the feedback!

Apr 7, 2018
I don't understand well where the problem is, you only need to take some choices in parts of the story, no? Aside that I'm glad you like the pictures.
I was misunderstanding the game and wasting some time trying to trigger non-existing events, I think some tiny little quest marker on where something will happen would be just nice.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
When is next update? I cant wait for more girls
I hope to finish it Around first days of September. But the next update is to add more scenes of the current girls, two new events with other girls and one more scene with Lana. Also, a few lines to tell more about the MC story.

I was misunderstanding the game and wasting some time trying to trigger non-existing events, I think some tiny little quest marker on where something will happen would be just nice.
I see, maybe I should add some visual guide to know when you finish a story or something, I'll try to add that to the next udpate.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
So is development still ongoing?
Yes, allowed me to show you a little bit here:

The new update will have 2 hentai pictures for Ada, 2 for Ursula, 2 for Rachel, one for Lana and 3 more pictures with another girls, all of them with variations.
Also I'll try to add the code suggestions from here ( Lana pictures in the gallery, add some way to win in teh minigames automatically, etc...)
I'm working right now in the text of the game, when I'll finish, I'll need to mix all with the code.
I offer to some of my patreons the test version, and after a month the update will be public.
Thank you so much to everyone here, for the feedback and for your patience.

Yeah, he updates work and life stuff every Friday on his patreon. Sometimes shows bits of the art.
Thank you, I do those post to share more or less how is going on with my projects (Quaterly comic, pictures and the game.)

Ada_love_again_01.jpg

emperior

Nov 15, 2020
Yes, allowed me to show you a little bit here:

The new update will have 2 hentai pictures for Ada, 2 for Ursula, 2 for Rachel, one for Lana and 3 more pictures with another girls, all of them with variations.
Also I'll try to add the code suggestions from here ( Lana pictures in the gallery, add some way to win in teh minigames automatically, etc...)
I'm working right now in the text of the game, when I'll finish, I'll need to mix all with the code.
I offer to some of my patreons the test version, and after a month the update will be public.
Thank you so much to everyone here, for the feedback and for your patience.

Thank you, I do those post to share more or less how is going on with my projects (Quaterly comic, pictures and the game.)

View attachment 1988974
nice

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes