3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
does lana have any more content beyond the tit flashing after shield twins?
No, she ony has 2 hentai scenes, one after startbattle and the other after the twins quest.
I hope o have time to add another one to the next update, but even if I don't do it in the next one I'll try to do it in the future.
A lot fo my patreons like Lana, so I think she deserves more scenes.

Reactions: fabulous007

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is the arcade games that hard?
I mean at the Star Battle, I took a hit or two but that's just it. Nothing too hard, though I have to pretty much spam the arrow keys as fast as possible because holding down the keys pretty much does nothing.
As for the Twin Shields, it ain't that bad. The speed up it does isn't too quick so ya can pretty much get used to it fast. Though if I have to complain, its the odd spasm that happens from time to time and puts my shield in the top most part without even me trying to get there.

P.S. For those who are having issues with the Star Battle arcade, there's a mini scene at the end that isn't included in the gallery. So.... Try your best and never give up

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I mean at the Star Battle, I took a hit or two but that's just it. Nothing too hard, though I have to pretty much spam the arrow keys as fast as possible because holding down the keys pretty much does nothing.
huh. for me it was the opposite. holding down the key made it go too fast and it was easy to overshoot, but with some skill i was able to easily win by holding down the arrow keys for the right amount, tapping to do final course correction. then tapping the attack key too shoot (holding that one does not work)

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
this game could be great if it focused on the mc. to bad for whatever reason nikraria is always incapable of doing that its a shame such great art cant make more money

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
A lot fo my patreons like Lana, so I think she deserves more scenes.
I especially like her exhibitionist tendencies.

What's the music in the arcades btw ?
Now that I've finished everything, I sometimes launch the game just to listen to this track while doing something else :>

Last edited:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
this game could be great if it focused on the mc. to bad for whatever reason nikraria is always incapable of doing that its a shame such great art cant make more money
I don't even understand what do you mean with focus on MC... Do you meant I should talk more about the Mc story and not about the girls? I'm undersanding you well here?

I especially like her exhibitionist tendencies.
What's the music in the arcades btw ?
Now that I've finished everything, I sometimes launch the game just to listen to this track while doing something else :>
I used these two:
Star battle
Twins Quest

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
or some particular song, when something happens there?
The song that plays when you're in the arcade room, maybe not all the time idk, but I have a save right there while talking to Lana that I kept to listen to the track.

edit: I'll mp you that in order to avoid polluting the thread further.

Last edited:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
The song that plays when you're in the arcade room, maybe not all the time idk, but I have a save right there while talking to Lana that I kept to listen to the track.
The songs depends of the girl more than the place. If you can tell me in which particular moment of Lana's scenes you have the save I think I'll could looking for the music without problem.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
more scenes with the mc and less with randoms. focus on his story with the girls
I think I kinda understand what you mean, maybe you prefer the game with only th MC and no the "ntr"/gangbang scenes?
In that case I'm afraid to tell the game will continue in the same way than now, sorry.
Can you tell me all the songs you used? I really liked the music
I think that could be nice for everyone, I'll try to edit the post with the music links for everyone this weekend or maybe next week.
Thanks!

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Save manip jnlocks everything but not getting past star battler? What should I be editing to fix it?

Last edited:

Trocion

Aug 7, 2018
StarBattle is purely RNG based and the last level is near impossible especially when you miss a guy and the stupid message pops up all the while you're stuck and enemies are still spawning. Also if youre on one side of the screen its impossible to make it to the other side to kill an enemy

Kazuhito

Jun 22, 2017
hey bro, your game is awesome, i loved the art style and the idea, im gonna play every single one of your games for sure, thanks for the good work

Ada>Lana>Ursula>Rachel

drantelope

Sep 18, 2021
I misclicked and failed the quiz part of Lanas story. Is there a way to redo it without starting all over again? Also Ada best girl because of her personality :)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes