3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I suppose you could try doing it yourself to see how hard it is
I know it's hard to make a game, but that doesn't change my point, if my opinion doesn't matter because I'm not a dev then we might as well ban all user reviewed content on any platforms at that point.

Anyways this site has a lack of games where the focus is on MC doing the raping. And the ones that do just don't have good user reviews like Blackheart Hotel. If I search NTR and rape together then you get almost 200 games. There's only a handful of games where MC does the raping and that's the focus on the game, sure there's more games where it's an optional path and those games aren't bad or rare.

But the thing is that with user created games you can do anything, so there shouldn't be a lack of anything. Anyways it's not like I'm forcing the dev to change his aims, I've seen his other games, they basically do the same thing of ntr+rape except for a few, but even in those there might be sharing elements.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
no its the opposite , decent NTR games are super rare and its even rarer to have them in english
With both Western and Japanese (in English) NTR + rape releases, there are almost 200 games, that doesn't sound like a small catalog, sure not all of them are decent, but even if you remove the sub 3 star games there's still pages of choice unlike with games where the focus is on MC doing the rape.

And the few 5 or 10 games that do feature that as a main focus, don't have great reviews except for maybe BlackHeart Hotel and even that game only has 3.5 out of 5 stars, there's not that one defining 4.5 to 5 star game. Maybe people just don't like those types of games so they give bad reviews on purpose, either that or the selection isn't good.

Washedupklay

Formerly 'Kappame'
Feb 16, 2020
I know it's hard to make a game, but that doesn't change my point, if my opinion doesn't matter because I'm not a dev then we might as well ban all user reviewed content on any platforms at that point.

Anyways this site has a lack of games where the focus is on MC doing the raping. And the ones that do just don't have good user reviews like Blackheart Hotel. If I search NTR and rape together then you get almost 200 games. There's only a handful of games where MC does the raping and that's the focus on the game, sure there's more games where it's an optional path and those games aren't bad or rare.

But the thing is that with user created games you can do anything, so there shouldn't be a lack of anything. Anyways it's not like I'm forcing the dev to change his aims, I've seen his other games, they basically do the same thing of ntr+rape except for a few, but even in those there might be sharing elements.
I'm not saying your opinion doesn't matter because your not on a dev team. Of course your opinion matters. It's more about how you said what you said. There's nothing wrong with you saying you would like a certain kind of content, but I can't imagine any creator appreciating seeing "how hard can it be?" like they owe you something.

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
As much as I appreciate the save share, it won't bring the gallery along with it. Could be that we need the persistent file or something.

Reactions: MASTER EDGE

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
nikraria435 on v1.3
if you finish the 3 girls at the night school. Then go back to the night school you get a selection screen for which girl to talk to. Clicking any of the 3 says that her content is already done, to pick another girl. So you get permanently stuck in that screen.
Even though there is still content (I have not done Lana the arcade girl yet)

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
With both Western and Japanese (in English) NTR + rape releases, there are almost 200 games, that doesn't sound like a small catalog, sure not all of them are decent, but even if you remove the sub 3 star games there's still pages of choice unlike with games where the focus is on MC doing the rape.

And the few 5 or 10 games that do feature that as a main focus, don't have great reviews except for maybe BlackHeart Hotel and even that game only has 3.5 out of 5 stars, there's not that one defining 4.5 to 5 star game. Maybe people just don't like those types of games so they give bad reviews on purpose, either that or the selection isn't good.
If it doesn't exist the only way to solve your problem is do it your self, personally i love NTR but really hate Rape or anything that includes people doing things against his will.
Probably the Games You metion are proof that it is only Your preferences and not what people want?.
Srry my english, not a native speaker (hope it doesn't sounds too harash ).

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I'm not saying your opinion doesn't matter because your not on a dev team. Of course your opinion matters. It's more about how you said what you said. There's nothing wrong with you saying you would like a certain kind of content, but I can't imagine any creator appreciating seeing "how hard can it be?" like they owe you something.
It was more of a figure of speech rather than me actually saying that creating games isn't hard, in fact I helped with game development, a tiny part, but I know that it's actually hard to make a game especially by yourself. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
nikraria435 on v1.3
if you finish the 3 girls at the night school. Then go back to the night school you get a selection screen for which girl to talk to. Clicking any of the 3 says that her content is already done, to pick another girl. So you get permanently stuck in that screen.
Even though there is still content (I have not done Lana the arcade girl yet)
Yes, that's should be like that, I think you should had a message from the game in the mainroom telling you there is no more content, but maybe that didn't work as I like.
To unlock Lana you always can go to the arcade and beat the minigames and then the quizes.
Let me know if you need more info or if you have doubts.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yes, that's should be like that, I think you should had a message from the game in the mainroom telling you there is no more content, but maybe that didn't work as I like.
I didn't get that message.
However, I did not finish all the content either.
I only did the 3 girls at the night school, but I did not do lana.
To unlock Lana you always can go to the arcade and beat the minigames and then the quizes.
Let me know if you need more info or if you have doubts.
Thank you. I already knew how to get lana.
I meant this as a continuation of the previous issue with the getting stuck at the academy.
Explaining that it shouldn't get locked there due to lana still being available.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Cool game, only problems I have with it is that shooting on Starbattle forces you to go to a stand still, that singular thing makes the last level really difficult, also the hurtbox of the ship is larger than the sprite leads you to believe, but other than that this game doesn't really have anything bad about it.
I look forward to updates. :)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I didn't get that message.
However, I did not finish all the content either.
I only did the 3 girls at the night school, but I did not do lana.

Thank you. I already knew how to get lana.
I meant this as a continuation of the previous issue with the getting stuck at the academy.
Explaining that it shouldn't get locked there due to lana still being available.
My English sucks, so the most rational explanation is I totally missunderstood what you said.
Lana is lie a secondary character, just to add some random hentai scenes to the game, but not for make a story of her (well, probably I'll do it in the future because a lot of my patreons love her) that's why she doesn't count in the "main story". Have this any sense? I hope so...
But you ae right, the system should let you go to the city even if the story of the girls are over.
I hope have everything I need to finish the story of the girls in the next update and remove that loop from the game.

Cool game, only problems I have with it is that shooting on Starbattle forces you to go to a stand still, that singular thing makes the last level really difficult, also the hurtbox of the ship is larger than the sprite leads you to believe, but other than that this game doesn't really have anything bad about it.
I look forward to updates. :)
I can make the last stage easier, I'll remember it for the next update.

Thanks to everyone, this is a clear way to see the things that doesn't work.

Reactions: mrttao

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
The art and atmosphere of the game is really good. I really enjoyed.

I just hoped to see more lust/NTR content that doesn't necessarily involves gangbang. Perhaps a route with the teacher or the fast food manager getting the girl.

Keep up the good work!

tarkungZ

Sep 12, 2017
Nice art work but arcade game suck it super hard to beat even in stage 1

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes