3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
Just played through some of Lana's stuff with my hands off my dick to see what was up and as an elite NTR avoider I wouldn't call them NTR so far. More like gangbangs I don't get to participate in which is weird and not really what I'm looking for but genuinely doesn't have any of the bite (shame/cheating/involuntary rape etc.) I'm trying to dodge by avoiding NTR. If there's gonna be a gangbang I'd like my dick front and center in the mix personally. Either way as long as dev keeps being upfront about what's in the game and making stuff optional all seems well to me.

Also worth noting to anyone else that in other routes the girls do get touched for at least a moment before you can intervene so if you don't want to see anything at all this is definitely a skip. There's no attachment to the girls so it's whatever since it doesn't go further but the way other dudes speak can be a boner killer especially if you get closer to the girls in the future.

Last edited:

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Have you played the game? I wouldn't say Ada is a titty monster... but hey, maybe we have a different definition of titty monster.

Amazing art, nikraria. You rock, buddy
No, just going off screenshots. I'm guessing Ada is green haired girl since she's the only one without them showing

Reactions: Magicmaex

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
damn i hate that arcade minigame, not only cuz the bad control but cuz the goddamn screen with the guy telling you to not get hit and fucking my run pausing the game

pd:and the no more classes today screen
pd2: fucking WHY? im on the 3rd level and is just broken, im on the side and on the other side a meteor spams midway and is literally unreachable, and if you get the message to not get hit, the meteors spam and fall at the same time, pic related, BTW is there a fucking scene with the arcade girl? or just the quiz scenes?
The only scenes for Lana are the 2 quizes. Beat the Starbattle minigame show you a hentai scene ( it's like a draft ) with Acacia, the hairpink girl who went in the spaceship.
I don't know if you did it or not, but to goes more faster in the game you can keep pressing the buttons and the spaceship goes a little bit more faster, but even with that, it's totally posible what you said.
In the next updates I'll make some code to avoid minigames.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
how do you get the arcade girl?
You need to finish the first arcade game twice and then hold her arm. Then you need to play a quiz with her. Then you will have another minigame and when you beat it you will have another quiz.

Why can't there ever be an ending where the girls end up just platonically friends? :(
What do you mean? I think I'm not understanding it well enough.

The Star Battle Arcade controls absolutely suck to the point of being downright impossible to beat, it's a bad idea to gate content behind something like this.
I had no problem with that when I tested, maybe the last stage is unfair but the game should be more or les easy to beat.
If you press the button for a while the ship moves faster, maybe is that, or maybe not...
Anyway, in the next update I'll try to make a code to avoid the minigames.
The content behind are Lana scenes and one simple image with the hero fo StarBattle.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I think I played most of the available content, it's a fun game I like it. The artstyle is very good, the girls are cool, I even like the music (lol, I know it's probably unlicensed but it goes well with the game). The way the color purple seems everywhere gives a very 80s atmosphere for me. My only regret would be that the slut path feels more like a "bad end" than anything else, so even I tend to avoid it (even if I love sluts :>), I only did it for the first girl I pursued Ursula. But logically, I loved Lana's content (hope she gets mc's dick soon).

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
To be clear, I don't understand well the NTR thing. In my opinion without a romance would be not NTR, just "friendzone" ( I have no a better word in my mind, sorry) or something like that. In the case of this game the Lust route (the "NTR") use choices like the MC is more like a friend who say she can do wjhatever she wants... Have this any sense for you? Maybe I'm explaining myself like shit, but I hope you can see my point here.
Also, I don't know how sensitive are some people with the NTR thing, so I prefer to use the tag just in case.
My apologies for a big reply.
well NTR as in hotwife/sharing/cuckold these type of stuff

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes