3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
yeah! Monstertitts... uff. For me personal thats so horror. Most games are filled with girls with this attributes... why devs can't give them normal ones? I mostly need to stick to "loli" content... for "NORMAL" breast-size. ugghhh.. anonther for my "can't stand this" section.

it's a pitty. cause the premise and the art-style lookin good. :-(

(And NO, this isn't kink shaming lovly mods :D It's just, I'm desperate.. )

Reactions: nikraria435

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
How do you get the 2nd Felicity hentai scene?

The one I got is where you and the teacher DP her over the magic circle.
The other one is depending on if you use the options with hearts or not, if you're not, you should go to the apartment and watch TV, then unlock another Felicity scene there.

so can you get them all are is this just a one pic and i got to start over and the tv woman only has that one scene. i was hoping to fun with her too. the save was one of mine
If the save is yours maybe you could try the one I have here, in the page number 1. It's a weird bug, I'll check that for the 1.5, thanks.
Also Gloria has only one scene, my plan is tell more about her story in future updates.

is there no version 1.5 on the patreon?
No, the project is WIP, my plan is update the game more or less each 3-4 months with a new character (with 4 hentai scenes)
and some scene more for not selectable characters (Lana, Gloria, etc..)

i know this will sound crazy but can i get the full gallory save please. if any one has it
anyone have a walkthrough or a full gallery unlock?
I'll try to provide one next week unless someone upload one first.

Jan 14, 2021
Ada love route is nice, but holy hell going for her NTR route.... shes so much of a slut in both scenarios (restaurant / photoshoot) I cant even be mad. Like that girl has nyphomanic tendencies.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
You should petition the mods for dev status.

And 'grats on the game, looking good.
Done, thanks!

Felicity never shows up
You need to finish Rachel first Act in the Love route, and then, after finish with the rest of the girls, go to arcade after the nightmare.

i just started the game and i'm already loving Lana. Is there going to be an ntr route for her?
Lana has no a proper route, but you can unlock hentai scenes in the Arcade beating her in some mini-games, and after that go in a "date" with her, in the future she will have more scenes.

Ada love route is nice, but holy hell going for her NTR route.... shes so much of a slut in both scenarios (restaurant / photoshoot) I cant even be mad. Like that girl has nyphomanic tendencies.
Glad you like her! :D

------------------------

I have no a way to share some save to unlock the gallery, sorry. I'll try to add that to the next update, but for the ones who can't/want to play the whole thing, I added a .rar with all hentai pictures in the page 1.

Also, you can read about the next character for the next update in a patreon public post

Agent_Powell.jpg

Thanks as usual for all the feedback.

Reactions: vanqa and TheDevian

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I love this game :D. Could you tell me how to unlock these scenes? View attachment 2151018
View attachment 2151024
I'm glad you like it :D

You need to finish the first act with all girls, Ada and Ursula should have the Love end.
For that, you only need to follow the hearts pics in the choices.
After finish the three girl's first story, and watch the nightmare, you could choose Ada and Ursula.
The hentai scenes are for the Lust route, to unlock them you only need to avoid choose the choices with hearts on it.

Maybe I didn't explain this well enough, so if that's the case, let me know to try to say the same in another way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I'm glad you like it :D

You need to finish the first act with all girls, Ada and Ursula should have the Love end.
For that, you only need to follow the hearts pics in the choices.
After finish the three girl's first story, and watch the nightmare, you could choose Ada and Ursula.
The hentai scenes are for the Lust route, to unlock them you only need to avoid choose the choices with hearts on it.

Maybe I didn't explain this well enough, so if that's the case, let me know to try to say the same in another way.
No no, your explanation was perfect. I was really surprised by the twist you put on Thomas making him a more complex character than just a generic idiot. although I'm not going to deny that I wanted to push Ada to sleep with a Thomas who despises her. I know I know, I'm trash >;D.
very good game. thanks for your answer. Tomorrow I'll play the Ursula bow that I'm missing.

PS: wow. I didn't expect Thomas to be Lana's brother.

Reactions: nikraria435

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just want the other scenes with out messing up my save are starting over. would be good if you could keep all the girls and there ok with them all being with you. also is this dev the one that made the dragon age parody

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
I cant activate felicity even tho i di everything you said i even played through the game multiple times

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
Can I continue from my saves or do I have to start from beginning for each route?I cant seem to figure out how to continue the story.I m stuck on Ursula

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
well i just want the other scenes with out messing up my save are starting over. would be good if you could keep all the girls and there ok with them all being with you. also is this dev the one that made the dragon age parody
I did some dragon age parodies, even little visual novel (abandoned and full of bugs). I understand you think would be cool have something like a harem ending?

I cant activate felicity even tho i di everything you said i even played through the game multiple times
In that case, maybe you should remove all the savefiles and use the one I provided in the first page, also,Did you install this without remove the other version? maybe that could be one of the problem. Let me know if that works.

Can I continue from my saves or do I have to start from beginning for each route?I cant seem to figure out how to continue the story.I m stuck on Ursula
The thing you need to do is finish all girl's previous stories with the love route to unlock the second part of their stories, so, if in your save you have the lust end of some girls, that girls will never appear. In any case, you have a savefile with the love route unlock of all girls in the first page. If you need more info you always could send me a message.

Sorry for the late replies, and thanks for your patience!

Reactions: vanqa and TheDevian

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
I went to far and now I have to know, what is the name of the song that Ursula and the MC make I would love to bump that on my Iphone.
Edit: Also the story and art are amazing, :love: but for some reason Felicity doesn't show up in my game, I have finished all routes with love.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes