3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Ah. so it is part of her lust route. it looked like maybe love route.
well, I am going to just wait for love route to be added instead, since I don't want ntr route.
I don't believe that's a lust route scene with Lana, as that's a scene between the PC and Lana. The scenes previous to that are lust scenes that lead to a "love" scene. I don't know if you could call what the PC has for Lana "love". He seems more so "lustful" for her than others.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't believe that's a lust route scene with Lana, as that's a scene between the PC and Lana. The scenes previous to that are lust scenes that lead to a "love" scene. I don't know if you could call what the PC has for Lana "love". He seems more so "lustful" for her than others.
"lust" is a euphemism used by the author to describe the dark route where you get gangbang, netorare, blackmail, sharing, and corruption.

If that is a 1 on 1 nice scene between MC and lana, but is gated behind first doing the "lust" route scenes. then I am going to skip her because I don't want to go through the "lust" route

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Well, at first, Lana should be a girl for one scene, but seems like some people like her, and it's fun to think in scenes for her, so I focused on make something like a route for her. That's the reason because you need to go throw the "lust" way to find the "love way".

"lust" is a euphemism used by the author to describe the dark route where you get gangbang, netorare, blackmail, sharing, and corruption.

If that is a 1 on 1 nice scene between MC and lana, but is gated behind first doing the "lust" route scenes. then I am going to skip her because I don't want to go through the "lust" route
Yes, the scene needs to finish the other "NTR" scenes first to be unlocked.
Totally right, for "lust" I meant each thing it's not a sexual intercourse with the main character only, so I guess blackmail, NTR, gangbang, etc... would enter the "Lust" way.

Thanks for playing.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Well, at first, Lana should be a girl for one scene, but seems like some people like her, and it's fun to think in scenes for her, so I focused on make something like a route for her. That's the reason because you need to go throw the "lust" way to find the "love way".
She is a good character! I kinda liked her myself, even though I prefer bottom heavy girls like Ada, but I think the mischievousness of Lana was different. I also liked that you mixed the Lust route with the love route for her, though I do wish there was more for the lust route, like previous characters. As I said before though you do amazing work, throughout all the games you have made! Keep doing you! :love:

Just like Nikraria explained, because it seems I didn't explain it so well you have to go through her "lust" route (NTR) to get to her "love" route. The reason I said it seemed more lustful on his end is he says that he doesn't really feel love for her, like he did the previous three characters. The lust scenes previous to the love scene is all the PC's doing as well, encouraging others to molest and violate her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nikraria435

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023

Yes, the scene needs to finish the other "NTR" scenes first to be unlocked.
Totally right, for "lust" I meant each thing it's not a sexual intercourse with the main character only, so I guess blackmail, NTR, gangbang, etc... would enter the "Lust" way.

Thanks for playing.
daddy give me the new update its 15th

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is still this really old bug where. if I go to classroom. I am asked to choose one of 3 girls. but if I already finished all 3 then it just gets stuck there. as clicking on any of them tells me she is already finished
- Added Officer Powell story, with 4 new hentai pictures.
- Added Clarice, with one new Echii scene.
where do I encounter those?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes