3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
To unlock the table scene you need to choose the options with hearts, for the other one I think you need to follow the hearts until you have the love hentai scene in MC apartment and then choose options with no-hearts.
I feel stupid and like I'm doing something wrong. I do the love route up until I get to the MC Love Scene and get the same things every time. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I don't get the table scene, Claire's ecchi scene, or Frank's Lust (NTR) scene. Is there a walkthrough I could possibly follow, because I don't know what I could be doing wrong. Maybe I shouldn't meet with Albert at all, which I don't know how to avoid...

Edit: I've made a whole new save and grinded through it for all the good endings, and never got the Felicity on TV scene, nor can I get the table scene, Frank scene, or ecchi scene. I'm so confused...

Last edited:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
You really did a great job (y)

When I initially had the 3 girls to choose from in the classroom,
I thought that you could finish the game in about 1 hour.
Not even close ...
In addition - we know NTR is not for everyone - but from my point of view
you have found a good balance ...
- between the queasy feeling when you see your girl with other guys
- and(!) not breaking yourself because of it.
That's why I always chose the Lust (NTR) route first (with a lot of saves)
and only then the Love route.

During the scene with Ursula on the VHS cassette (photoshooting),
the tension and excitement was so great that it felt like my heart had beating out of my chest.
(atm I try to create a short animation from the screenshots of this scene)

to the trojan thing -

- My Microsoft Def didn't find any Trojans or other malicious code either.

- "rename" the file / give it the filename extension '.rar' and then use 7zip worked for me.

After playing the game excessively - I'm not sure if I have reached the (current) end,
cause the gallery has one spot left. (blurred the rest for not spoiling)
View attachment 2473658
Edit: while I was sorting the cg's to sub-folders I saw what I have missed.
- at the lust end with Felicity after the ritual I forgot to switch on the TV
... I opened instead an old save to play the love route.

But for now there seems to no event left
- at the restaurant I would stuck in a loop (3 cards - one with Powell -> finished - dialogue repeats),
but with mouse wheel I can travel back in time till I'm in the subway again.
The gallery have no spots, is just auto-generated, I think probably you have all the scenes right now.
For the next update, I'll be sure to use an "update finished screen" or something to the player know he reach the end of the content.
Thanks for the trojan info!
I'm glad you enjoy the update :D

Please update it so it doesn't warn for a virus
I currently have the latest version of Windows 10, Version 22H2 Build 19045.2728 with everything updated
I don't know if it's the game in itself that makes it go wild or the rar in itself but for me it detects it as a "Casdet!rnf" which is a Trojan horse backdoor virus. I didn't have problems with early build of the game before. Even downloading it now detects it. I'll put a screenshot of my Defender screen where it says these infos.
here's the problemdefender and nortionwell alway's say there vireses because they do not now the creaters of the games so they do not trust the download.
I spent more time in find that virus on my computer or in the links without luck. My windows defender didn't find something wrong and I even install malwarebytes to check and everything looks clean.
In virustotal, the links of MEGA appears like some malicious by ESTsecurity, but that is for all MEGA links not only my game.
I think Zaequpang could be right and could be a problem of false positive, I don't know if in the process of upload the game to MEGA could be some way to infect an archive, but as I said, I didn't find a thing in my computer.
Sorry for the trouble, but I don't know what can I do.

I feel stupid and like I'm doing something wrong. I do the love route up until I get to the MC Love Scene and get the same things every time. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I don't get the table scene, Claire's ecchi scene, or Frank's Lust (NTR) scene. Is there a walkthrough I could possibly follow, because I don't know what I could be doing wrong. Maybe I shouldn't meet with Albert at all, which I don't know how to avoid...

Edit: I've made a whole new save and grinded through it for all the good endings, and never got the Felicity on TV scene, nor can I get the table scene, Frank scene, or ecchi scene. I'm so confused...
I think maybe you don't go to rest in the apartment after the first hentai love scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps!

I need to build the Mac version again, in a few days, but I think probably the best way is emulated windows on IOS.

Thanks as usual for your feedback, I hope you will have a great day.

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020

Felicity on TV
I hope you have a save with Felicity (more or less) from the first meeting with her in the arcade.
for TV - lust (ntr) route - at the ritual I chose the answer at the bottom
Felicity_-_TV-Scene.jpg
back home I rest and then switch on TV ..
if it won't come with the first try ... maybe rest again and switch TV again.

Powell - Table scene
- love route (hearts) - meet Frank at Studio
Clarice - (right after the table scene)

Frank Scene - Videotape - lust route (no hearts)

I hope everything works :)

Last edited:

Zucchini

Aug 8, 2017
I spent more time in find that virus on my computer or in the links without luck. My windows defender didn't find something wrong and I even install malwarebytes to check and everything looks clean.
In virustotal, the links of MEGA appears like some malicious by ESTsecurity, but that is for all MEGA links not only my game.
I think Zaequpang could be right and could be a problem of false positive, I don't know if in the process of upload the game to MEGA could be some way to infect an archive, but as I said, I didn't find a thing in my computer.
Sorry for the trouble, but I don't know what can I do.
I don't doubt you and I think it's a false positive too but it makes the game unplayable for me sadly, I can't even open the rar file.
It's a great game, I'm just gonna wait until a new version comes out or the compressed game files appears to try it again.
(Also this happened when downloading from both Mega and Pixeldrain mirrors.)

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
I don't doubt you and I think it's a false positive too but it makes the game unplayable for me sadly, I can't even open the rar file.
It's a great game, I'm just gonna wait until a new version comes out or the compressed game files appears to try it again.
(Also this happened when downloading from both Mega and Pixeldrain mirrors.)
do you think this could help? - for both, the rar-file and the folder for installing?

"Add an exclusion to Windows Security"
"If you trust a file, file type, folder, or a process that Windows Security has detected as malicious,
you can stop Windows Security from alerting you or blocking the program by adding the file to the exclusions list."

Zucchini

Aug 8, 2017
do you think this could help? - for both, the rar-file and the folder for installing?

"Add an exclusion to Windows Security"
"If you trust a file, file type, folder, or a process that Windows Security has detected as malicious,
you can stop Windows Security from alerting you or blocking the program by adding the file to the exclusions list."
This could work, at least you can try if the download isn't blocked for you and get the file. The thing I don't know is if it's the rar file that is detected or the game files itself, if you can extract the game folder and it still detects something you may be able to pinpoint which file does this or if it's just the rar.

I had these kinds of troubles before with TecknoParrot and getting Persona 4 Arena on PC since the games files used injecting in the game files to work which is detected by Windows as malware/virus. But here I really don't know, it's a Ren'Py game so it's really weird.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Felicity on TV
I hope you have a save with Felicity (more or less) from the first meeting with her in the arcade.
for TV - lust (ntr) route - at the ritual I chose the answer at the bottom
View attachment 2476524
back home I rest and then switch on TV ..
if it won't come with the first try ... maybe rest again and switch TV again.

Powell - Table scene
- love route (hearts) - meet Frank at Studio
Clarice - (right after the table scene)

Frank Scene - Videotape - lust route (no hearts)

I hope everything works :)
nikraria435

Both of you're guides helped! I didn't know resting actually did something, since it usually hasn't done anything before now. This is best referenced as a larger after credits scene, ya know? Because you can go to the Restaurant and get the choose girls option if you go there after "finishing" her route. I'm happy to know all I simply needed to do was rest right after finishing with her. I also need to go through The game again because I choose the wrong option for Felicity sadly... That explains why I never got her second scene.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Downloaded this from pixel drain, then 7zip couldn't open the file as an archive for some reason which I just then gave up and deleted it. Came to the forums and see it also has problems with possible false positive trojans (or at least I hope its a false positive).

Think this game needs some time spent fixing the files and making everything not triggered antivirus (as that is going to turn alot of people off immediately no matter how good the game is).

Art looks amazing though in the screenshots so I guess I will have to come back later to actually try this when this is all fixed.

B1AcKSaMuRa1

Apr 21, 2021
what happens when you forget all the 3 classroom girls, i tried seeing for myself but it said ill forget ada instead of Rachel and looped back to the start of rachels

does it impact the game? i'm not going that route but i'm interested if there are any changes.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
what happens when you forget all the 3 classroom girls, i tried seeing for myself but it said ill forget ada instead of Rachel and looped back to the start of rachels

does it impact the game? i'm not going that route but i'm interested if there are any changes.
I understand you are asking about what happens if you get all the lust routes for the girls in the classroom (Ada, RAchel and Ursula), no?
The answer it's, nothing, the story continues without less content. You need to use the Rick option when the MC thinks in his past in the apartment, and then the game continues with the act 2 and (for now) Officer Powell.
I hope that answer your question, thanks for playing!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think i am on the good path hard to say with the arcade girl and i don't know if spanking the officers daughter was a good thing but from what the comice she likes i think it was right lol. well with the lust path you don't get the girls and hope to keep all of them in the love path i guess. sorry to sound like a broken record but i just want the gallory for the lust rout so i don't have to start over lol. plues on the other games i had problems getting all the scenes

B1AcKSaMuRa1

Apr 21, 2021
I understand you are asking about what happens if you get all the lust routes for the girls in the classroom (Ada, RAchel and Ursula), no?
The answer it's, nothing, the story continues without less content. You need to use the Rick option when the MC thinks in his past in the apartment, and then the game continues with the act 2 and (for now) Officer Powell.
I hope that answer your question, thanks for playing!
ok thanks for the response, sorry it was hard to understand

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i am right you have to go all hearts to get there. i am just hoping for a full gallory upload for this game and the dark whisper gallory lol.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I cant seem to unlock the scene with officer under the table
If you want to unlock the officer under the the table scene you have to do the heart route for her, then rest to the next day. You're character will think about Officer Powell and she'll appear at your door. You can continue the second part of her story from there. You have to do the full love route for that one too.

Reactions: nikraria435

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i down loaded the cg gallory but then if i am right it only works outside the game are do i need to put it some where.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I currently have the latest version of Windows 10, Version 22H2 Build 19045.2728 with everything updated
I don't know if it's the game in itself that makes it go wild or the rar in itself but for me it detects it as a "Casdet!rnf" which is a Trojan horse backdoor virus. I didn't have problems with early build of the game before. Even downloading it now detects it. I'll put a screenshot of my Defender screen where it says these infos.
You should install a real antivirus into of that windows defender trash.
Like eset antivirus

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i loved the picture cg but i would really love a full gallory save with them talking and stuff and the scenes playing out. with out haveing to run through the game again.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes