3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
I played the game to unlock all the hentai scenes, so I guess you could check the gallery when you use this savefile.
Extract the archive I added to this post with winrar and copy/paste in the savegame folder, if you don't know how to find it just check .

Have a nice day.
that folder just doesn't exist for me

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Ok...I've been waiting in the arcade for a long time now, and Felicity still doesn't turn up
Did you have the Rachel story finished in the Love route and the other ones finished as well?
I think you only need to think in Rick in the apartment and then, choos a girl and go to the arcade. Let me know if you did that when you can.
that folder just doesn't exist for me
If you are in a Mac the folder is diferent, also maybe the folder is hidden , you should check it in propierties of the c:/ folder.

Let me know if this helps.
Thank you.

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Did you have the Rachel story finished in the Love route and the other ones finished as well?
I think you only need to think in Rick in the apartment and then, choos a girl and go to the arcade. Let me know if you did that when you can.

If you are in a Mac the folder is diferent, also maybe the folder is hidden , you should check it in propierties of the c:/ folder.

Let me know if this helps.
Thank you.
Saves doesn't unlock gallery. I think we need that persistent file with save to get it. Can someone upload save with persistent file? Thanks :)

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Saves doesn't unlock gallery. I think we need that persistent file with save to get it. Can someone upload save with persistent file? Thanks :)
Try this one then and, if you have time, let me know if it works.
Thanks for your patience!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
in your game was the music chick hsmmered by her fathers friend. because if so it was not there

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
in your game was the music chick hsmmered by her fathers friend. because if so it was not there
Sorry, I need a name and a scene to know what girl are you talking about, please. Aside that you have a lot of songs from the game in the first page of this thread.

when is new update ?-.-
I'm working in the new hentai pictures, I finished the pencils, but I need to write the whole thing , search for some new music and do the coding, so I guess a few months.

Thanks as usual for your patience!

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Sorry, I need a name and a scene to know what girl are you talking about, please. Aside that you have a lot of songs from the game in the first page of this thread.

I'm working in the new hentai pictures, I finished the pencils, but I need to write the whole thing , search for some new music and do the coding, so I guess a few months.

Thanks as usual for your patience!
I think the stories are nice, the art is interesting (even considering i'm not into humongous breasts) and the choice in songs is also top notch.
Maybe consider three things:
  1. Adding more stuff you can do in between interactions with each girl
  2. Have the dialog bar disappear automatically when you're playing the spaceship game at the arcade
  3. Try your luck making a non-H game (this is meant as a compliment, as i think you're doing a pretty great job)

Reactions: Soul_Devour

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
in new update we gonna get new character ?
Yes, in fact, we will have three new characters and some scenes for Clarice and Lana as well
teacher.jpg homeless.jpg
There are not in the real size, is just a sample.

I think the stories are nice, the art is interesting (even considering i'm not into humongous breasts) and the choice in songs is also top notch.
Maybe consider three things:
  1. Adding more stuff you can do in between interactions with each girl
  2. Have the dialog bar disappear automatically when you're playing the spaceship game at the arcade
  3. Try your luck making a non-H game (this is meant as a compliment, as i think you're doing a pretty great job)
You are right, I'm working on it, the game needs a few updates more until be finished, so I guess I have time to add that.
I need to fix the bar thing in the arcades and about make another kind of game, well, I don't know if I could do it :D
Thank you for your kindly words!

Jabercocky69

Dec 18, 2022
I'm either extremely naive or just very blind, like, I know NTR is this game's thing, but for Urusula's second part, are you just stuck watching her tape/not watching it, or is there a Heart option I missed earlier on with that half of other Route. Also, has no one done a guide? I know the heart icons are there for a reason, but I was wondering if anyone has come down with a guide of what can and cannot happen until certain triggers.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I'm either extremely naive or just very blind, like, I know NTR is this game's thing, but for Urusula's second part, are you just stuck watching her tape/not watching it, or is there a Heart option I missed earlier on with that half of other Route. Also, has no one done a guide? I know the heart icons are there for a reason, but I was wondering if anyone has come down with a guide of what can and cannot happen until certain triggers.
If nobody does for then, I'll do a guide when I'll finish the game.
About the Ursula issue, I think you only need to choose the hearts options when they are available, that's unlock the love route.
In the second part of Ursula's story, you finish with her in the MC's apartment, with Ursula wearing the bikini.
I hope that helps.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Yes, in fact, we will have three new characters and some scenes for Clarice and Lana as well
View attachment 2579814 View attachment 2579815
There are not in the real size, is just a sample.

You are right, I'm working on it, the game needs a few updates more until be finished, so I guess I have time to add that.
I need to fix the bar thing in the arcades and about make another kind of game, well, I don't know if I could do it :D
Thank you for your kindly words!
Haven't been on this page for a while, but awesome to see the look for the new characters is already up there! I hope you take all the time you need to make this story as it has been great so far, and you are one of the few reliable H-game makers out there, so keep up the amazing work!

Also, the blue-haired girl looks cute! I wonder what's her backstory!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nikraria435

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017

I'll be honest, most of the game is pretty easy, at least for the original three girls and Officer Powell. To get either ending for them all you need to do is the heart route until the last decision, whereas if you want the NTR route, you pick the non-heart option and it'll completely ruin your relationship with her right there.

Though Lana and Felicity are a bit of a special case I believe? Mainly Lana since her route requires answering questions and you'll need to backtrack or restart if you fail even one of them. The main problem with Felicity is just how people need to figure out how to start her first and second routes.

If someone does make a guide/walkthrough, that'd be cool, but it's not like the previous games where it seems necessary to have it for the lazy or confused like me.

Edit: I also forgot about Urusula's song part which does play a part in her second story, you do want to make the right choices for that one, but it's pretty easy to tell which is right or wrong by her reaction to the option you pick.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes