3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

cavemeng

Aug 10, 2020
i thought that event was on your TV at home? i could be wrong about that but i remember a scene happening there

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
i thought that event was on your TV at home? i could be wrong about that but i remember a scene happening there
You do have to watch the tv to see the scene between her and the mysterious stranger yeah but that's only after the other stuff

Jabercocky69

Dec 18, 2022
I cannot wait for this next update to come any sooner, I actually come back to play the game from time to time just to rewatch the scenes, I can't wait to see whoever gets added next and if there will be any more secret characters to see, like the News Anchor or Felicity, maybe something in the video shop where we get a VHS to play in our TV. I hope the progress has been smooth, and keep up with the work!

Jabercocky69

Dec 18, 2022
Yes, in fact, we will have three new characters and some scenes for Clarice and Lana as well
View attachment 2579814 View attachment 2579815
There are not in the real size, is just a sample.

You are right, I'm working on it, the game needs a few updates more until be finished, so I guess I have time to add that.
I need to fix the bar thing in the arcades and about make another kind of game, well, I don't know if I could do it :D
Thank you for your kindly words!
Going back to see this, I wonder how they'll play out in the story, I am hoping for their stories to also be as captivating as the last ones were.

Reactions: Genis

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
The mac version doesn't work
Sorry for late reply, that is something we talked about before.
You could check this thread, because other people have the same issue

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

I'll use that to build the next version (1.6) and we will see if it works properly.
Thanks for your patience!

Going back to see this, I wonder how they'll play out in the story, I am hoping for their stories to also be as captivating as the last ones were.
Those characters are secondary if you compare with the first girls, the 1.7 will be about the other three girls, Ada, Ursula and Rachel.
The story of the new ones are more related with the problems of MC.

Thanks for your kindly words.

Jabercocky69

Dec 18, 2022
I'm trying to finish it as soon as possible, but probably I can't upload it until September more or less, sorry!
That's not to far from now, If it needs to be delayed due to some issues I personally do not mind, I just hope the next update comes around smoothly! Can't wait to see what the new content will be too for 1.8 Keep up with the work, and take a break when you are getting exhausted from it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nikraria435

Tinklesan

Nov 18, 2020
It is said that the gangbang scenes are avoidable, how do i avoid Lana's first gangbang scene in the arcade?
There's no option to stop it.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
It is said that the gangbang scenes are avoidable, how do i avoid Lana's first gangbang scene in the arcade?
There's no option to stop it.
Yes, you are right, because at first I didn't think Lana would be a character people like, so there were only public sex scenes.
In the new update, I'll make the scenes avoidable.

Thanks for your patience and kindly words to everyone!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like all the girls just wish some of the guy's you could just knock the hell out. like look i saved her father so i should be able to bone his duaghter. i would have told him you saved him but what you just said you should be shoot lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soul_Devour

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
he dude that looks like he's from the 80 said some thing like that are mybe i miss read it.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes