3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
After meeting Alana on the beach again the story doesn't progress anymore.
Are you using my savefile or playing again? Also, if you unlock Ada route maybe you can try watch tv in the apartment.

> follow the hearts
The first scene of the heart tells me Stop. and I'm going back to Groundhog Day
Well, the story continues, you should go back after that, then choose stop again and follow the story.

Well, there go my hopes that Powell will have a threesome scene with her daughter and "Anon."

That leads me to another question, will there ever be a threesome or group scene with the girls and "Anon"?

I refer to the protagonist as "Anon" because in the gallery that's what they call him

maybe one from Powell if not it's with his daughter with Lana, a threesome with the two bustiest girls
Yes, that's the idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My idea is make some scenes for Lana in each update, giving her a "mainstory" aside of the rest of girls, just because looks like a lot of people like her.

nikraria435
after lana gives you a boobjob in your bedroom (when she stays at night to work on the computer in your room) her quest resets. next time at the arcade you can only do space battles and if you do, you see lana again and "wonder who this woman is" as if you never met her before
Ok, another one thing to fix, thank you as usual!

Can someone help with password on comp?
Is literally a few posts above, 80085

Thanks everyone for post here, it's so useful to fix the game!

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
1697038594995.png

Little Bug Update.

When going at Comic book. It translates to Spanish
and i don´t understand it. Que?!

but no matter. Just skip it and search those comic books

Riposite

Jan 24, 2018
nikraria435 Bug report; So starting over from Scratch-played Ursula, Aida and Rachel first part stories in that order and Lana...then magic girl story...Aida returns to meet photographer but nothing happens past meeting him. Meet Nikki and get to see her panties in the alleyway but no progress. Resting visiting other locations etc -does not happen. In previous versions could get to part II stories of all 3 girls and meet police officer so some sort of issue in this version.

Reactions: Blkmamba19

Riposite

Jan 24, 2018
nikraria435 Bug report; So starting over from Scratch-played Ursula, Aida and Rachel first part stories in that order and Lana...then magic girl story...Aida returns to meet photographer but nothing happens past meeting him. Meet Nikki and get to see her panties in the alleyway but no progress. Resting visiting other locations etc -does not happen. In previous versions could get to part II stories of all 3 girls and meet police officer so some sort of issue in this version.
update -bug also restarts Lana's original arcade sequence over

Reactions: Blkmamba19

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
can confirm i'm stuck with about this much unlocked and no way to progress it seems...

thought i'd add i've been the computer game where you game over and win it.. doesn't seem to do anything

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
Alright, I'm stuck. Been trying to hunt down the "lust again" scenes from the CG pack, but I can't figure it out, are they actually implemented?

I started from scratch, did arcade girl first, then went through the first three girls' storylines, picked NONE of the heart options which triggered their lust/corruption scenes. After that, Act 2 begins and the 3 storylines in the Restaurant come up, but if I choose them I get text saying something like "you can't stop thinking about (one of the first three girls)". If I check them again, it says those stories are complete.

Does the game just...stop if you don't pursue the love route with the first 3 girls? Because I have been all over town, I have rested at home, checked my mailbox, checked all of the locations multiple times, played both games at the arcade, checked all three comics and I'm getting nothing.

I love the game and the art and personally speaking, much prefer the lust scenes to the love ones, but I need to know if I'm driving myself insane trying to get content that isn't available, or is something just broken?

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Done other stories but Alana Muller story not going forward?

After discussin Mister D in Restaurant.
Story not going forward

if i have to literally jump to the Sewer. Already done that. Checked other places and nothing
Started Second Game. Still it doens´t fixed Muller´s path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
After meeting Alana on the beach again the story doesn't progress anymore.
got same problem

Go at the school. Then Restaurant. Discuss with Mister D. Not going forward after that

Last edited:

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
1697113873243.png
i think TV / Television is bugged. Its not showing this picture while going forward Muller story
Same happens with Officer Powell Storyline

only showin Gloria´s Bullshittery

Last edited:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Looks like the game is more bugged than I thought.
Looks like the main problem is Lana, nothing hard to fix, but probably will take me some time.
Long story short, You need to play the three first girls (Ada, Rachel and Ursula) first, play the whole story of them to unlock the act 2. In the act 2 I recommend play the other three girls first (Powell, Miho and Alana) and after that, play Lana. Nikki is not a problem, as well as Gloria, because the conditionals of those two are not in the same way as the others girls.
I think you can unlock everything without problem if you play in that order, but maybe there are some secret bugs.
If you don't want to play the act 1 girls again, you can use the savefile of the first post.
So, after telling this, let me offer you my apologies, I'll try to back with a decent version as soon as possible, but maybe I need a few weeks to fix all of this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second bug. Summonin. Only need 3 phrases
Yes, it was slow, fast, hard.
I kept on failing this at first because i was trying to do as she said
Noted, I don't know if the problem is the menu or the explanation, but I'll check it soon.

is there a full size of the 3 comics somewhere? its blurry in game
The comics are part of my Quarterly Comics on patreon, you can acess for 5USD, idk if somebody share that somewhere for free.

can confirm i'm stuck with about this much unlocked and no way to progress it seems...

thought i'd add i've been the computer game where you game over and win it.. doesn't seem to do anything
Yes, probably is the Lana's problem, try to play her at the end of the rest of stories, as I said iat the start of this post, sorry!

Alright, I'm stuck. Been trying to hunt down the "lust again" scenes from the CG pack, but I can't figure it out, are they actually implemented?

I started from scratch, did arcade girl first, then went through the first three girls' storylines, picked NONE of the heart options which triggered their lust/corruption scenes. After that, Act 2 begins and the 3 storylines in the Restaurant come up, but if I choose them I get text saying something like "you can't stop thinking about (one of the first three girls)". If I check them again, it says those stories are complete.

Does the game just...stop if you don't pursue the love route with the first 3 girls? Because I have been all over town, I have rested at home, checked my mailbox, checked all of the locations multiple times, played both games at the arcade, checked all three comics and I'm getting nothing.

I love the game and the art and personally speaking, much prefer the lust scenes to the love ones, but I need to know if I'm driving myself insane trying to get content that isn't available, or is something just broken?
I explained it in this post, it's probably that's the problem, the scenes are in the game, but maybe the full Lana story interrupts other ones, I'll fix that as soon as possible.

Done other stories but Alana Muller story not going forward?

After discussin Mister D in Restaurant.
Story not going forward

if i have to literally jump to the Sewer. Already done that. Checked other places and nothing
Started Second Game. Still it doens´t fixed Muller´s path.
got same problem

Go at the school. Then Restaurant. Discuss with Mister D. Not going forward after that
View attachment 2999889
i think TV / Television is bugged. Its not showing this picture while going forward Muller story
Same happens with Officer Powell Storyline

only showin Gloria´s Bullshittery
It's probably about the Lana thing. But even if you didn't do that, maybe could be an old savefile.
I recommend you play as I explained in the start of this post.

Thank you so much to everyone to take the time to play and post about the bugs!!
I'll try to make a new update without this as soon as possible!
Thanks for your patience too!

Reactions: Blkmamba19 and Kybo

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Quick bug: After doing Felicity's story (love that magic is just something that everyone knows about) love route, Lana has just...reset. I went to the arcade, played the star game and Lana bumped into me. Also, how do I start the police woman's route and how do I activate the reporter's (Gloria's?) other scenes after the first?
Oh, and did I end Ada's second story by saying not to trust the photographer?

Update: I reloaded a previous save and fixed Ada's story by telling her to trust them and did the other two girls' stories. If you don't want to be NTR'd with Ursula say that it's a bad idea both times, just a side warning. I got into chapter 2 with Powell's and the other ladies' stories so those questions are answered. However, you might want to look at Lana's glitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikraria435

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Quick bug: After doing Felicity's story (love that magic is just something that everyone knows about) love route, Lana has just...reset. I went to the arcade, played the star game and Lana bumped into me. Also, how do I start the police woman's route and how do I activate the reporter's (Gloria's?) other scenes after the first?
Oh, and did I end Ada's second story by saying not to trust the photographer?

Update: I reloaded a previous save and fixed Ada's story by telling her to trust them and did the other two girls' stories. If you don't want to be NTR'd with Ursula say that it's a bad idea both times, just a side warning. I got into chapter 2 with Powell's and the other ladies' stories so those questions are answered. However, you might want to look at Lana's glitch.
Noted too, thank you!

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Really nice game, especially the art and the UI.

The bad thing is
- The sex scenes are 2 frames with variations, which is strange considering that the artist make a lot of comics and he doesn't repeat the draws...
- The game hasn't a main story, you just found a girl, have sex or get ntred, and she disapear

Reactions: nikraria435
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes