2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
Oh man, seeing a Zeton Poison game get an english release is something I never thought I'd see, guess it's time to replay this game, this time without a text hooker and auto-translator.

Feb 21, 2018
uhh, I'm not following here. can you give detailed explanation or maybe screenshot? sorry I'm dumb
Captura.PNG
Sorry, i gave very vague instructions my bad...

We are in the second area of the dwarfs dungeon, once you enter go to the left and there are some stairs, follow the path and there is a chest with the explosives.

Reactions: lordredegg

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Let's no waste time in the description

girl+purpouse= sex

wao

This was a sarcasm btw, but hey, seem like people are enjoying it. Good.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Welp, the fighting in this game is annoying IMO. Since this is basically a nukige, I modded it a bit to be more like it and also fixed some bugs, see changelog for more details. Modded files attached.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit2: Thanks to @W65 help with the text translation, I was able to translate the image for the status panel. Cool!
Edited image attached.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if there is any bugs in the files or image!

Reactions: Sunny44 and taglag

W65

May 31, 2018
@WildCookie

身長 - Height

性感帯: - Erogenous zone:
子宮ロ - "Womb mouth" (the cervical os, I guess)

特技 - Special skill:
Fellatio
居合い切り - "Iaikiri" (that kind of draw the sword, kill guy, sheathe sword thing, I guess. Dunno the way it's usually rendered in English, if there is any)

使用年数 - Years of use
約10年 - About 10 years

出産数: - Number of births
人聞2回 - Humans, two times (I think)
Orcs, 26 times
Others, 16 times

No guarantees of accuracy or fitness for any purpose etc.

Reactions: WildCookie

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
14 CGs and tonns of boring PRGmaker combat? pass . I might search around for the artist though, anyone knows the pseudonym?

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
ho and just for you know, the entire game is easy BUT at the end when u reach the cultist master that fight is almost impossible, you can't avoid been touch by their magic, they curse you so u have like 1800 hp, it's only luck if you survive.. that why i end the game here. thanks for the full save..

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote