EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Now then, one year has passed since the events of Ninisanni Scenario 1, and MC-kun is depressed... again. But this time it's for totally non-trivial reasons! Despite securing a harem of nine lovely ladies, he has some (cowardly) latent guilt stemming from the fact that his "harem" is just him sleeping with nine girls simultaneously without them knowing about each other.
But that's peanuts compared to the big bad news... Pomu is gone! And we don't know where she went! She didn't even send a postcard! And you know she's the type to send postcards!!
But despite all the spooky mystery and intrigue, really, most of the time spent is just the troublesome goofs hanging out and causing mischief. What better way to spend a summer?
Features sixteen Nijisanji EN girls, including Pomu Rainpuff, Finana Ryugu, Elira Pendora, Selen Tatsuki, Rosemi Lovelock, Petra Gurin, Nina Kosaka, Millie Parfait, Reimu Endou, Enna Alouette, Kotoka Torahime, Zaion Lanza, Meloco Kyoran, Aia Amare, Maria Marionette, and Scarle Yonaguni. Wew, that's a lot of girls! Which one will capture your heart?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-19
Developer: dullachan -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
VNDB:
Prequel: Ninisanni Scenario
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

cover.jpg nutstothat.PNG dragonsisters.PNG booba.JPG FEETMENTION.JPG
whiteknight.png 80085.JPG extortion.JPG strawberries.PNG chunkopops.jpg Dress Up Doll.gif Mallwalk Gif.gif Rosemis Gamer Rage.gif Think Fast.gif

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
dullachan Congratulations on your 2nd release!

--------------------------
Ninisanni Scenario 2: The Harem End [v1.0] [dullachan] - Compressed

Win/Linux [298 MB]
- - - -

Mac [281 MB]
- - - -

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
-How many tags do you need?

-Yes.

I don't think all of these are actually in the game based on the previews.

dullachan

I just like cute girls man.
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
-How many tags do you need?

-Yes.

I don't think all of these are actually in the game based on the previews.
I get what you're saying, but all of those tags are present in the game. I mean, the game itself twenty hours long (by report of one of my players, my playtesting took even longer). The original nine girls from the previous game each get a fetish scene, and then there's sex scenes scattered throughout.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I get what you're saying, but all of those tags are present in the game. I mean, the game itself twenty hours long (by report of one of my players, my playtesting took even longer). The original nine girls from the previous game each get a fetish scene, and then there's sex scenes scattered throughout.
If this is true, I have a fear that I'm losing a gem. I'm not a connoisseur of story and this game seems to be the kind that gives you thousands of dialogues until you see some scenes, so I'll come back later to check the reviews.

dullachan

I just like cute girls man.
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
If this is true, I have a fear that I'm losing a gem. I'm not a connoisseur of story and this game seems to be the kind that gives you thousands of dialogues until you see some scenes, so I'll come back later to check the reviews.
Up to you, g.
I will say, the first scene has a sex scene. And there are certain nights where there's nothing to do but have sex with one of your harem. So the minimum amount of sex scenes you can partake in during the first run is four, (unless you unlock the Barroom which lets you skip nights and evenings by getting wasted, in which case it's two).

And there are random sex scenes sprinkled around in the "hanging out" scenes.

That said, the game is pretty narrative focused. I can see going for other options tonight, if that's the mood you're in.