DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Screenshot_6.png
Overview:
An ordinary person gets a flash drive capable of monitoring any person on the planet earth.

Updated: 2019-12-19
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer/Publisher: Bokky - - F95ZONE
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

504003_1576684620427.png Screenshot__2223_.png Screenshot__2225_.png Screenshot__2226_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
Here goes nothing:
  • A friend of the MC killed a man inebriated with a punch (Saitama alert!)
  • that's why the daughter of said killer moves in with MC. She has no money and is 18.
  • MC meets a secret agent by chance. This agent tells him to find his wife - who is a secret agent - and deliver a USB drive for a million bucks.
  • Then you kill 13 ninjas as the agent (well, you click on them).
  • A Image of the girl is locked behind a patreon-paywall (are you for real?) - that's when I closed the window and deleted it.
English is good most of the times, at times a bit wonky.

As you can see I wasn't very far in when I got annoyed and deleted it. So no judgement on my part.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Here goes nothing:
  • A friend of the MC killed a man inebriated with a punch (Saitama alert!)
  • that's why the daughter of said killer moves in with MC. She has no money and is 18.
  • MC meets a secret agent by chance. This agent tells him to find his wife - who is a secret agent - and deliver a USB drive for a million bucks.
  • Then you kill 13 ninjas as the agent (well, you click on them).
  • A Image of the girl is locked behind a patreon-paywall (are you for real?) - that's when I closed the window and deleted it.
English is good most of the times, at times a bit wonky.

As you can see I wasn't very far in when I got annoyed and deleted it. So no judgement on my part.
Had a feeling not to download that :D thx

Reactions: qaywsx

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Reminds me of how Tom Cruise met Katie Holmes, joined a cult, and became a professional Couch Jumper. The MC looks like Tom Cruise and is a douchebag, too. Then the girl katya does resemble Katie Holmes. Feels like a Mission Impossible ripoff. LOL

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Reminds me of how Tom Cruise met Katie Holmes, joined a cult, and became a professional Couch Jumper. The MC looks like Tom Cruise and is a douchebag, too. Then the girl katya does resemble Katie Holmes. Feels like a Mission Impossible ripoff. LOL

Reactions: muttdoggy

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The story is awful and nonsensical, the writing is so bad it's almost funny. The pictures everyone wants to see (made via I presume a satellite that tracks people and then somehow enters the room they are located in to preferably peep on them while they are in shower...) are for patrons only. Oh and it's very short. Do I need to say more?

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Come on! The game has promise but support the patron to view images. Thats just bs. And about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long. Whats going on?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'm hearing some negatives, but... that girl looks really really good. I think I need to try this even if it's for the sole reason of seeing another render of her.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
1$ for a handfull of poorly rendered boring images? no way!
i'm not that kind of guy who buys cheap watches at vacation.

pay money to see pictutes! lol that's kinda blackmailing tho