• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ae7f5o4h

Jun 3, 2017
Any chance of getting an updated Mega or something?

Also who else makes art like this other than Negisaray?

송하나

Apr 18, 2018

He releases his content on the 5th of each month (unless delayed) so wait till next week for someone to update this.

Try Negisaray, xxxArt, Geekscatter (retired) and Mosq (was known as ShooterM)

EDIT: I forgot ViiPerArt as well his stuff is the closest to Ninja's

Last edited:
Reactions: halo17

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
There's this guy called Merry Mage but his newer stuff is almost impossible to find for free. I guess his supporters are very loyal and don't share or he figured out a way to make them not share.
It's both of the above. You can get some free pictures if you sub to his newsletter he includes a free picture (older) with each edition.

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
Do you know what is his way of stopping leaks (aside from loyalty)? Some clever DRM system?
It's more that he has a good team that cracks down on leaks instantly and will ban your account from his site quicker than member a of premature ejaculation anonymous can get off. Don't think there's DRM.

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah but how do they find out whose account is the source of the leak?
They must have some method. Plus some people don't hide their email account on the profiles they share the pictures on via forums, discord, etc. Usually that email is linked with his site. But he has a very loyal fanbase anyway.

송하나

Apr 18, 2018
There's this guy called Merry Mage but his newer stuff is almost impossible to find for free. I guess his supporters are very loyal and don't share or he figured out a way to make them not share.
I was going to say him aswell but I don't know what to think about his stuff.

StufToyH

Jan 16, 2021

I wish I could answer "me" to this question but I'm far, far away from achieving this quality... But maybe one day with enough practice.
Otherwise, last work from rebis is similar. I hope he'll keep with this style for his next projects

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
This about the only thread that constantly updates but never in a zip file. Here's a pic, there's a pic, everywhere a pic pic is how this thread seems to work.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote