Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 30, 2021
That is the awesomeness that is NinjArtist and his epic talent for drawing.
In all honesty, Ninja is truly an artist. But they don't actually "draw" anything. A better term for their talent is what is called compositing. That means they take one image then use Photoshop to overlay it over another corresponding image, then overlay graphical accents on top of that to essentially craft a brand new photographic scene. Too bad the tools don't exist yet for them to do this in VIDEO. :geek:

Oh and this in my FAV:
Here Ninja has taken Evanna's face snap, then overlaid her upper face on top a nice blonde in the bath. Then they added more accent to the hair just before compositing in a sexy lip biter's mouth to complete the shot. Truly brilliant.
1481185_sdMW_TMuBcg.jpg

Dec 10, 2020
In all honesty, Ninja is truly an artist. But they don't actually "draw" anything. A better term for their talent is what is called compositing. That means they take one image then use Photoshop to overlay it over another corresponding image, then overlay graphical accents on top of that to essentially craft a brand new photographic scene. Too bad the tools don't exist yet for them to do this in VIDEO. :geek:

Oh and this in my FAV:
Here Ninja has taken Evanna's face snap, then overlaid her upper face on top a nice blonde in the bath. Then they added more accent to the hair just before compositing in a sexy lip biter's mouth to complete the shot. Truly brilliant.
View attachment 1505560
It just makes his work hotter and sexier by using actual faces of Evanna or Emma Watson for example

Katharsys

Nov 18, 2021
Hello all, I'm new to the site but my quest for Ninjartist's work led me here. Just wanted to say hello and to thank all of you generous folks who are sharing this amazing art with everyone!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote