RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
Srsly why does always have to be a horsecock? Having the MC fucking all those hot chicks with his ridicolous dick would've been more of an interesting mechanic than the overused polejunk

LPPT

Jan 8, 2019
All right, after playing for a straight 10+ hours no breaks this game is amazing (I know I'm sick in the head), I started around 2 am something, and I picked the 1st ending. Also here if anyone wants my save file it isn't 100% but very close.
View attachment 3698169

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can I complete this mission? Even though I had collected more than 100 books, when I got to the bookstore, nothing happened

May 15, 2017
For part 1 of the quest, in Salem forest, on the map with the red elite enemy, there is a section to the right where you can hop across a river to where you can go further right to a map where a tsuchinoko can be found in front of a tree. Defeat it to get it's tail, then return back to the gourmet.
Thanks!

It's this place. stand here and press enter.
1718108764167.png

Redacted27

Oct 16, 2022
How can I complete this mission? Even though I had collected more than 100 books, when I got to the bookstore, nothing happened
Just ignore it, certain quests for example the arena one doesn't go away after you finish it. It doesn't affect the progression of the story in any way in fact the items you find in the world and ancient ruins are better don't worry.

emembon

May 9, 2024
No, but complete her quest and you'll unlock the sex dolls that look like her in her other room. (Bruh)
Whaaaaaat here i was farming in arena S until lvl 100 (which is not that long, game easy as hell) I thought i had to do some quest to break the level cap turns out you'll only get to fuck a doll. That's kinda lame tbh.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote