RPGM Niramare Quest [Sexecute] V 1.18

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
I'm still waiting for the translation so I haven't played yet but you can try this one... I founded on the other thread.
View attachment 3420948
Hey, but when I bring the folder I get things in Chinese or Japanese that I don't understand and it doesn't say file 1 or file 2, it's strange brother and I don't know what to do whether to rename them or leave them like that
Screenshot_20240307_222251_com.estrongs.android.pop.jpg

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
I really like the art style and plot of the game, but I want to ask if the H scenes in the game contain any extreme fetishes ? i scared something will make me regret play this game
No brother, it doesn't have any extreme fetishes, it's just like any RPG or H game that is fun and great to watch so you won't regret it

Reactions: voova123

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
I really like the art style and plot of the game, but I want to ask if the H scenes in the game contain any extreme fetishes ? i scared something will make me regret play this game
no it's good if we saw a hentai port from the game we wouldn't be surprised because the story good
the cg also good you might encounter repeated scene from random characters but all is good one
the art good
good one to try

Reactions: voova123

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
no it's good if we saw a hentai port from the game we wouldn't be surprised because the story good
the cg also good you might encounter repeated scene from random characters but all is good one
the art good
good one to try
Hey bro you have save file 100% or 95%

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
dont think so the one i have is 1 ending with few sidequests completed didnt do the character's story yet

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
Give it to me, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, although you have the heroines like in H or something like that
dont know what do you mean by heroines in h but all i did played the jp version on mobile till i reached the main ending out of 4 ? cant tell but still have the party's quests active

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
my issue with 1.9 some sidequests seemed can't be completed that's why i did the ones i could complete and returned to main story

UrusuTaitan

Jan 10, 2023
I discovered the problem, the game activates the joyplay chit and it crashes, but if you deactivate it at the right time it goes back to normal.

$auron

May 7, 2022
unfortunatelly i have saved over it. But what i did was download the japanese version from svscomics, asked where was the monster, killed it, got the cure and saved over and then transfered the save to the translated version. If that doesn`t work i can still give you my save but the game will be completed.
Do you have a save file after the quest?

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
Do you have a save file after the quest?
if your having difficulty finding one of the 3 bosses in the end of each mentioned areas, download the japanese version,copy your save to it and defeat all 3 bosses then copy your save back to translated version
if i had to guess while translating the game someone accidently translated a code wasn't supposed to
don't get me wrong it can easily be fixed by targeting the wrong translated file in data and translate that code back to japanese for this bug to be fixed

$auron

May 7, 2022
if your having difficulty finding one of the 3 bosses in the end of each mentioned areas, download the japanese version,copy your save to it and defeat all 3 bosses then copy your save back to translated version
if i had to guess while translating the game someone accidently translated a code wasn't supposed to
don't get me wrong it can easily be fixed by targeting the wrong translated file in data and translate that code back to japanese for this bug to be fixed
It's there a thread to the Japanese version or it's a different page?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes