RPGM Niramare Quest [Sexecute] V 1.18

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I can't progress with the main quest because the slime in the cave (the quest to create a cure for the poison) isn't in the map.
Any solution or a version of the game that fix it?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I can't progress with the main quest because the slime in the cave (the quest to create a cure for the poison) isn't in the map.
Any solution or a version of the game that fix it?
Enemies and loot spots in the dungeon are supposed to respawn, it doesn't happen in the translated version for some reason. You have to download the JP version from the OP, transfer your save, then kill the slime. After that you should be able to complete the quest.

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Enemies and loot spots in the dungeon are supposed to respawn, it doesn't happen in the translated version for some reason. You have to download the JP version from the OP, transfer your save, then kill the slime. After that you should be able to complete the quest.
I tried but the slime won't spawn in the cave.

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
I saw that you guys are stuck in a really old version (1.09), so I went and upload the latest version of this game (1.18) with a ton of bugfixes, enjoy!

Niramare Quest v. 1.18:

Enjoy anon!
8 need hero compressed for pc v1.18

Reactions: Mistervd

marta12

Dec 10, 2017
I saw that you guys are stuck in a really old version (1.09), so I went and upload the latest version of this game (1.18) with a ton of bugfixes, enjoy!

Niramare Quest v. 1.18:

Enjoy anon!
Thanks Do you have any translation?

Aug 3, 2017
I'm not sure if this is a full save, but it's the only one I've found. For japanese version, perhaps it also works for the translated one.

xyde

Mar 14, 2022

Niramare Quest v. 1.18:

Enjoy anon!
you hero!

maniacle

Oct 11, 2022

Niramare Quest v. 1.18:

Enjoy anon!
does this have eng translation ?

Reactions: Mistervd

effninetyfive

Jan 4, 2019
I am undertaking the arduous journey of downloading this at 50 KB/s. I'll upload this to a better host if I succeed. Please DM me in 36 hours in case I forget.

As promised:

does this have eng translation ?
This does not appear to be the translated version.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes