4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Simas3

Mar 27, 2021
If others Hajime's games the Secret Chamber was a bonus, in No!Ah! is the main game..."Beat all 'bonus hit-a-mole' stages to access it".
No!Ah! must gain some more stages, traps, accessories, sex positions and costumes in their next update (like a previous Hajime's games), because this game is very short and easy to beat it.

Reactions: Ionenschatten

IcontrolIce

Oct 27, 2019
Can someone please help me?
1. How do you have sex with a girl?
2. I saved 2 girls, but I can't find second one (one with short white hair) on neither deck or cabin.
Thanks in advance.
she is at the very front of the ship, all the way up on the tip

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
With how sparse it is for actual content, it feels more like a proof of concept than anything else.
Don't get me wrong, the game itself is fine... but only just fine. I don't think I ever failed to beat a level, even if I missed a star or two. Also, 22 levels seems like a rather arbitrary number to end on—why not make it a round multiple of five (20, 25, 30)?

But that's not what this is about. We all know that the developer can make a decent game, no one questions that. No, when I say "proof of concept", I'm talking about the male MC which, as far as I'm aware, is a first for this guy. And considering that you can use console commands to alter the character's looks and animation (e.g.: changing the MC's hairstyle with "sethair <id>" or even tying his arms up, albeit with some clipping problems, with "armstype <id>"), it leads me to wonder...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But what's here, in this game? It's fine. It's serviceable. It's an hour of your time that you probably would've wasted playing a different game to probably the same level of satisfaction.

Also, what I said above about using console commands to alter "Noah's" model in-game? Yeah, don't try to change his clothes with the "settorso" and "setarmor" codes together unless you want him to have tits that stretch out to infinity that can't be reverted no matter what you do.

Reactions: bobthemail321
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes