Developer website:
Language: Japanese
Samples:

Reactions: lpkk

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v23.08.01.
The full, very catchy title is:
She is the mother of the hero, but she was raped by monsters, bandits, and the like in the Demon Castle, where she came to deliver something she forgot to her son. :WeSmart:

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)
"Confirm/Done" button when choosing name not translated. I didn't find it, but it's the only button you have so I didn't use much time to search for it.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.01: Fixed dialogue choices.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v23.08.01.
The full, very catchy title is:
She is the mother of the hero, but she was raped by monsters, bandits, and the like in the Demon Castle, where she came to deliver something she forgot to her son. :WeSmart:

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)
"Confirm/Done" button when choosing name not translated. I didn't find it, but it's the only button you have so I didn't use much time to search for it.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Sorry for the late feedback, got turned off by H-scenes having banger artstyle but painfully lazily implemented
Screenshot_20231011_202056_JoiPlay.jpg
The guide book in the beginning area doesn't seem to work, pick any choice and it'd stay at this screen