Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
I will not praise this game, otherwise the text will be typed in volume 4 (war and peace). I'll just say that she is beautiful and leave my criticism (which is not much).

1. Too much latex. (I understand that this is a feature of the game, but still, too much latex))).

2. There are not enough renders in the endings. Like when you become "Muffy". They tell you that you will have a lot of work with bandits, and instead of enjoying the renders of this work, you read the text that you had to do this work, blah blah blah .... I experienced a big bummer in this moment. And when I became a servant of the Mistress of the tent after 2 weeks of traveling in a box, I was also upset by the small number of renders, I would like to visit the bedroom and not read about it 8-(

3. And our curator tells us that they want to brainwash us and sell us to lustful ladies, and when we fail the quest, we are simply put back to sleep by 2 sexy androids.

4. This is of course a matter of taste, but PERSONALLY I do not have enough POV renders.
Latex is a style choice of the game, and may not feature in later worlds as heavily, so that may improve for you.

Seeing the auction and/or final fate of the failed protagonist would be a major plus in my book as well.

Ametist1993

May 7, 2020
I have to disagree with point 1) We don't get enough latex based games so bring on the latex.

I do agree with points 2 and 3 however.

Its just a shame there isn't a latex based game that's fully 3D.
No, do not dare to reduce the amount of latex in other worlds.... Indeed, there are no latex games, so let the game remain the way we originally loved it.... latex does not happen much.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
fonts are really really small is there anyway to change that ?
hey i found a little solution myself if is anyone interested
first backup your "YEP_MessageCore.js" in \www\js\plugins
open it with a text editor like notepad++
on line 502 find :
JSON:
 "Yanfly.Param.MSGFontSize = Number(Yanfly.Parameters['Font Size']);"
and change it to
JSON:
"Yanfly.Param.MSGFontSize = 38;"
this will change font size of ONLY dialogs to 38

p.s : try different numbers to whatever you want 38 was good enough for me .

Reactions: jXydPeq3FQP6

logbed

Feb 10, 2019
I can assume that the problem is saved from the very old version. Then the author upgraded the engine to the new version and had some pictures and music to permanent. Well, or it can be a version of the game with bugs as some versions such as 0.20.1 were released with sorry errors.
Thanks for the tip got it to work

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Really like the game.
Cant wait for more.

My only gipe would be that the best scenes all end in a game over.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
fonts are really really small is there anyway to change that ?
You are probably using the Quad HD version. This version has a very huge resolution of pictures and game windows. RPG Maker does not know how to fit images to the size of the game window. Therefore, you have to set the window size to that of the picture. From here, RPG Maker adjusts the window and scale to the resolution of the monitor, and because of this, the font size looks very small. You'd be better off using the potato version as it's already built for small monitor resolutions.

Reactions: Light86

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
need that potato version for sure :(
Maybe check with the lower quality compressed version first. It's a way smaller download than the 'potato' version and if your setup can handle WQHD / 2k / 1440p it's likely superior in quality to the down scaled version. Elsewise – and if you can wait that long – I see about compressing that one after the Easter holidays, too.

Reactions: Light86
Feb 8, 2019
Unlikely, and even if we did have it, there's some degree of polite honesty with the uploaders. They'll at least wait a couple of weeks, let people choose if they want to pay the money, then share it once there's a good chance Scriptor's got what they're getting.

Safirug

Nov 3, 2020
Unlikely, and even if we did have it, there's some degree of polite honesty with the uploaders. They'll at least wait a couple of weeks, let people choose if they want to pay the money, then share it once there's a good chance Scriptor's got what they're getting.
Understood

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
Just a point of being friendly to the player; You have certain alerts warning of potential game overs ahead, but some of them are a bit late to be useful. Specifically, if you put on the maid heels and take the necklace to Rose you can very easily be in a nearly unbreakable game over. Upgrades are not available because of the shop keeper change in the story, the available healing items are PITIFUL, and you can't run off because the heels won't let you. The fight is basically unwinnable, and I don't have a save back far enough to not use the heels. You are appearing to be friendly, but it isn't as helpful as it could be.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Just a point of being friendly to the player; You have certain alerts warning of potential game overs ahead, but some of them are a bit late to be useful. Specifically, if you put on the maid heels and take the necklace to Rose you can very easily be in a nearly unbreakable game over. Upgrades are not available because of the shop keeper change in the story, the available healing items are PITIFUL, and you can't run off because the heels won't let you. The fight is basically unwinnable, and I don't have a save back far enough to not use the heels. You are appearing to be friendly, but it isn't as helpful as it could be.
...Don t go into rose tent?
Proceed with the second VR world where a new shopkeeper is and come back later

Reactions: notwavman

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
Version 0.21.1 is out

Public changelog V0.21.1 of No escape: Game edition!
4/17/2022 12:49・All users
Heya people, attached to this post is the public changelog of V0.21.1!
V0.21.1

ADDITIONS:
- Added 310+ new images to the game!
- Added the second part of the new VR-world! You can now progress all the way to the entrance of the sextoy factory, although the front door seems pretty secure.. (hint: maybe there’s a side entrance around. ;3)
- Added the second “dungeon” area of the new VR-world; more dark and dangerous alleyways!
- Added a new common enemy: the police combat drones! They’re robotic based enemies that have two status attacks this time around. >;3
- Added the police station escape sequence! A twist on the regular escape sequence in that this one requires you to complete an (albeit pretty easy) timed mini-game! (As a result the submit option won’t send you directly to the associated fail-state this time, but you can always let that timer just run out…)
- Added the police fail-state associated with the above two events!
- Added the Lysi work event(s)! Mini-game(s) that has you struggle out of various degrees of bondage in front of a livestream! Also pays better than scooping ice over at Anne’s! ;p
- Added a fail-state to the Lysi work events! To find it just opt to do an extreme livestream for Lysi and enjoy the show. >;3

AUTO-SAVE SYSTEM:
- Added an auto-save function to the game! This will automatically save the game to its own slot when moving from one map to another, opening the in-game menu, after winning (or surviving) (mini) boss battles and sometimes during very long cutscenes.

The system however isn’t compatible with saves from before this version. Not to worry; the game can still be played with your old saves; they’ll just have the auto-save system disabled by default. Making use of the new auto-save system thus requires a fresh save (new game). There is a save file provided in the master post of this update over at FANBOX/Subscribestar that picks up at the end of the V0.20.1 content; it’s up to you if you want to use it.

If you make use of the auto-save system remember to keep making manual saves from time to time! Relying solely on the auto-save feature can soft-lock you into playable fail-states for example; so be smart and save regularly in the manual save slots!

COMBAT CHANGES:
- Being restrained by an enemy now disables usage of damage items as well! Meaning for example that if you’re caught in the street thugs handcuffs you can no longer toss grenades, bombs or darts at them! >;3

BUGFIXES:
- As always a metric fuck-ton of typo/grammar corrections. ;p
- Fara no longer sells two instances of the same upgrade (disruptor edge) at the pawnshop. On the flipside she now sells the upgrade that she was supposed to (hypernerve threading mark II).
- Winning a fight against either the rubber golems or the desert bandits now properly resets the amount of times you can lose against either of them (back to 3 chances).
- Talking to one of the police drones would send you running straight into a metal fence; it doesn’t do that anymore. :’)
- The auto-pathfinding of rpgmaker MV shouldn’t try sending you to the back of the counter of either the clinic or the sexshop when trying to chat with their owners respectively (thus making it harder to initiate to dialogue with either of them).
- Fixed the mr. Blue fight in the recall rooms causing him to not do anything (was a missing switch for some older saves).
- Fixed a hard-to-get bug that would cause you to start a battle with the struggle skills unlocked (even though you weren’t captured at that point).
- Fixed an missing-switch issue with the one of the spike traps in the crypts at the tomb VR-world.
- Fixed the music in Rose’s tent after the maid-suit battle (was louder than the rest of the desert background music).

CONTINUITITY ERRORS
- If you meet Fara in Cyberon city for the first time (but never in the tomb VR-world) Jack will still make a mention that something feels off about her. (Can cause some weirdness in that the event fires when entering main street fort the first time after this update (under certain conditions), nothing game-breaking though!)

QUALITY OF LIFE:
- Added item colors! All items will henceforth be color coded to give a better impression as to what each item does.
- Revamped the save menu! It’s now possible to make up to 24 manual saves and you can load them directly from the in-game menu (instead of having to go back to the main menu)!
- Added an (incredibly overdue) in-game credits page! You can find it in the main menu. ^^
- Lysi’s sexshop now has its own background music.
- Made some small changes on the cybercity maps so it’s more clear where can(‘t) walk. Also added a storm drain to the entry point’s side-street which I will definitely not use for a future shortcut from the factory.
- Added a small change to the street thugs that initially block the short cut from main street to the overpass; when talking to them for a second time the now have a different way of telling you to get lost. ;3
- Re-organized Fara’s upgrades in the shop window.

BALANCING:
- All the e-blade energy-projectors now slightly increase your total damage output as well. Makes them a bit more beefy which is warranted for the (big) price you pay for them.

PERFORMANCE/FILE SIZE:
- Upgraded rpgmakerMV pixi.js from 4.5.4 to 4.8.9; hopefully further increasing game stability/performance.
- Scriptor managed to rub his two whole braincells together; finally able to properly compress the game’s images without any noticeable quality reduction. This will drastically reduce the size of the game, which in turn will make it hog up less space on your drive and makes downloading of the game a lot faster (since it’s a smaller file). Possibly improves performance as well (big maybe but still).

SYSTEM CHANGES:
- Added new plugins: YEP_ItemCore.js, YEP_X_ItemRequirements.js, YEP_SaveCore.js, FELSKI_AUTOSAVE.js, YEP_CreditsPage.js

Kinky Surfer

Jan 23, 2022
Anyone know the numpad password in the cyberon city ? (Clue: Call me if you need help....And an image "I think it's of America from the planet Earth?")

Wraith8900

Apr 10, 2020
Hello does someone know how to beat that princess / cleopatra in the first world, in the piramid, i am really curious after whats happening after beating her in the serious fight.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes