petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
I'm personally holding off for the 2nd world's boss being finished before I get another update, but I love that it's going to be an AI. He and tonkatsu are my two favorite game makers right now.

Though it's not like there's a lot of competition in the rubber fetish market.
Yeah, there isn't also (as far as I know) that many games with this kind of corruption.

From the top of my head I can think of those two and:

Cursed armor
Karryns Prison
Quarta amadeus
Latex Dungeon

I think the 2 last ones are my favorites. I'm a sucker for the living clothes (which Latex dungeon does amazingly)

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
can anyone post the latest update info here ?
From his Pixiv Fanbox Page:

Content

Heya everybody, Scriptor here with the latest newsssss! ^^
Game development
Work in the past few days has been on making the kitty cat sprites of Kathleen and mapping the bandit camp. When I was done making the “Muffy” sprites (check them out in the teasers), I opted to design and implement the bandit camp’s maps as well. Having the maps done will make work next week a whole lot easier; since I’ll be able to focus exclusively on making the events inside these maps (read: making the kinky cat events for the “playable” bad end). ;) ^^
Tomorrow I’ll start on the golem renders (for real), since I’m still planning on having those done before the end of the week. Stay tuned for some golem hotness come Sunday!
Teasers
First off, showing off the desert bandit camp! It’s a decently sized place secluded in a nice little valley with another oasis. But be careful though, as getting the attention of the bandits will result in Kat-
Becoming a rubbery cat! (Sorry but I just HAD to make that pun at some point. ;) ) The playable bed end will be very much akin to the Sweetie doll’s one: So that means fun daily (kitty) tasks for Muffy that are infinitely repeatable (once they’ve been all done once).
And finally a small easter egg of another kitty inside the bandit’s camp, which will "mysteriously" show up once you’ve sold a certain blonde lady to the bandits… >;3
That’s all for this dev update, see you guys coming Sunday! ;3
Greetz,
Scriptor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 29, 2017
From his Pixiv Fanbox Page:

Content

Heya everybody, Scriptor here with the latest newsssss! ^^
Game development
Work in the past few days has been on making the kitty cat sprites of Kathleen and mapping the bandit camp. When I was done making the “Muffy” sprites (check them out in the teasers), I opted to design and implement the bandit camp’s maps as well. Having the maps done will make work next week a whole lot easier; since I’ll be able to focus exclusively on making the events inside these maps (read: making the kinky cat events for the “playable” bad end). ;) ^^
Tomorrow I’ll start on the golem renders (for real), since I’m still planning on having those done before the end of the week. Stay tuned for some golem hotness come Sunday!
Teasers
First off, showing off the desert bandit camp! It’s a decently sized place secluded in a nice little valley with another oasis. But be careful though, as getting the attention of the bandits will result in Kat-
Becoming a rubbery cat! (Sorry but I just HAD to make that pun at some point. ;) ) The playable bed end will be very much akin to the Sweetie doll’s one: So that means fun daily (kitty) tasks for Muffy that are infinitely repeatable (once they’ve been all done once).
And finally a small easter egg of another kitty inside the bandit’s camp, which will "mysteriously" show up once you’ve sold a certain blonde lady to the bandits… >;3
That’s all for this dev update, see you guys coming Sunday! ;3
Greetz,
Scriptor

noooooo he's not doing the AI next?!

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Can somebody help me?Iam stuck in the first level because iam missing one "person" as u can see in the recall room, its the top left one.What do i have to do?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Can somebody help me?Iam stuck in the first level because iam missing one "person" as u can see in the recall room, its the top left one.What do i have to do?
As far as I understand, you lack a Fail-State with Goop. To do this , it was necessary:
Option 1 is to stand on the pressure plate and lose the battle.
Option 2 - voluntarily become a statue in short, just do not resist.
There are only two options. Well, at least for now.

If I understood you correctly, then this is the Fail-state you need.

Last edited:

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
As far as I understand, you lack a Fail-State with Goop. To do this , it was necessary:
Option 1 is to stand on the pressure plate and lose the battle.
Option 2 - voluntarily become a statue in short, just do not resist.
There are only two options. Well, at least for now.

If I understood you correctly, then this is the Fail-state you need.
Ahhh so u must do all fail states too or just every event anything?I avoided the battle with the Platfrom goo

asdasdasd.jpg

Last edited:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
NoEscapeGameEdition-0.22.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Tiger73rus

May 22, 2020
I would be happy to share other games with their versions, but I have to wait because of the limitation of payment in my country, this increases the price of subscriptions by 1.5-2 times, unfortunately, wait for the beginning of the months, etc.

Reactions: Miliana
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes