ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
Ok so how regular is the developer with updates because it's a really great game but without regular updates, it's nkt going to be fun anymore. 2 new fail states that were barely playable left me wanting more.

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
Ok so how regular is the developer with updates because it's a really great game but without regular updates, it's nkt going to be fun anymore. 2 new fail states that were barely playable left me wanting more.
I've been following this game for quite a while and I've never thought an update was taking too long. Scriptor is doing a great work IMO.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Scriptor needs to start uploading his shit on GOG

Can't squeeze much creativity from a game solely catered to latex/bondage mfs (and i guess Futa as of late).
I think it's more of a fetish thing. I could see someone playing a dating sim and saying "Why are they doing the same thing over and over, all these girls just have different personalities and breast size. Can't squeeze much from a game tailored solely to dating girls".
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, basically just trying to say that to someone who loves encasement, each vr world very much feels like a completely different thing

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I've been following this game for quite a while and I've never thought an update was taking too long. Scriptor is doing a great work IMO.
I mean personally for me I feel like the updates take a while, but i'm a horny cumgoblin who plays like 20 lewd games a month, but he is doing a pretty good job. I assume that coding/programming is probably like over half of devtime (as to why he can make a comic the size of one of the two updates to the manor world seemingly faster than those updates), but coding sounds like hell so I totally understand.
My main point is "You're right, scriptor is doing a great job, but with how much I love his game and crave more games(as this and 3072 are like the only two encasement games in the world) I'm desperate for more stuff

Reactions: notwavman
Sep 24, 2022
Hey everyone I need desperate help with the game.
So I recently download the game but It have a bunch of save files on it,
I'm trying to play the game but it keeps bugging out and not showing me the full screen of the map.
It just shows me half the map and if I walk somewhere I can no longer see my character how do I fix this ?
I already tried turning off the lighting effects in options it didn't help.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
You don't need to run away from an NPC, but to bypass it. Escape from the NPC in most cases will not work. If they notice you, then only fight.

umnic9

Jul 7, 2019
When your country start wars then what do you expect? It's a pity that Russia wasn't completely cut off from the Internet.
As a citizen of any country, I have no power to influence the war. Otherwise, one of the sides would have ended the war long ago!
It is currently not possible to disconnect Russia from the Internet.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes