Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
As a citizen of any country, I have no power to influence the war. Otherwise, one of the sides would have ended the war long ago!
It is currently not possible to disconnect Russia from the Internet.
Yes it is possible to disconnect russia aka puttler country by disable ru dns (IANA and ICANN have the keys).

Ended war a long ago? You talk about Puttler plans? 3 days to take Ukraine? one week for Poland and one year for Europe? Nooooo this war will ends by Ukraine victory.

Last edited:

umnic9

Jul 7, 2019
Yes it is possible to disconnect russia aka puttler country by disable ru dns (IANA and ICANN have the keys).

Ended war a long ago? You talk about Puttler plans? 3 days to take Ukraine? one week for Poland and one year for Europe? Nooooo this war will ends by Ukraine victory.
Let's face it, no one will do this. I doubt that such a trick will work with Stralink.

I didn’t say a word that the war was over! In any case, the war will end with the victory of Ukraine. The question is how many lives will it take! I wrote about how an ordinary person is unable to stop a war. And you got carried away by some fairy tales, not up to the dictator.

How did you hear about Putler? They started calling him that in St. Petersburg after Beslan
For your information, I have Ukrainian friends and relatives.

Aug 17, 2017
The game is super slow on my computer. It has a lot of promise, but I just don't have the patience for something that takes 22 seconds to get through a single text block.

Aug 17, 2017
The game is super slow on my computer. It has a lot of promise, but I just don't have the patience for something that takes 22 seconds to get through a single text block.
Okay, so I played the high quality version on my potato of a computer, so I'll try the potato version and see if I like it.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Okay, so I played the high quality version on my potato of a computer, so I'll try the potato version and see if I like it.
Potato from Quad HD differs only in the resolution of the game window and, accordingly, the resolution of the graphics. There are no other differences there.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
My laptop's an old one, so it still ran slow. The slow speed drove me nits. Which is a shame because it has an interesting story.
Well, then the Potato version is really better. Also, if you have a discrete and built-in graphics card, then you must manually specify that the game uses a discrete one. Alas, RPG Maker MV uses a built-in graphics card by default. Light Effect also affects the speed of the game.

kacchon2

Jul 20, 2020
Well, then the Potato version is really better. Also, if you have a discrete and built-in graphics card, then you must manually specify that the game uses a discrete one. Alas, RPG Maker MV uses a built-in graphics card by default. Light Effect also affects the speed of the game.
I remember I had that problem and I was on desktop. It had something to do with an nvidia control panel setting. Was able to change it to make it permanent while before I had been manually changing it in the performance settings of programs in settings.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes