Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know if this has already been suggested, but I'd like to see the max level increased, both for the main character and for the slavers.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Well, that is the goal.

Thanks for the new update! One unsquashed bug that seems to be Recruiter/SRA not getting handled correctly with an exported character.

(unless I'm doing something stupid somewhere)
Of course it is. I had it fixed at some point, but as the last cheat messed with that detail, I might've broken it when I undid that piece.
If Bedlam hasn't fixed it in the latest update/hotfix, I'll try and re-implement my own.

Biomancy rigging (still? again?) doesn't work properly, or I still don't understand how it's supposed to work.

I select "Rig Biomancy to always succeed -> Yes", then "Who to target -> Victim" (I want to use it on slaves) and then "Exceptional result -> no" since I don't want to overdo it at the beginning.

It still backfired and expanded my own ass instead of the targeted slave. :|

Idk what I'm doing wrong here.
Just to clarify, I never have Biomancy backlash unless I tell it to.
You're doing nothing wrong. This is an inconsistent bug that I'm having a hell of a time fixing. As noted by this fellow having never encountered it.
I've experienced it myself, and in the version that was just uploaded, I've been unable to reproduce it. But in the version just prior it was an issue.
I'll try and force it to occur, and maybe take a moment to read through the entire the mod and base biomancies just to try and find where I might have missed a flag.

That's weird because I've never had that problem. Occasionally corruption will just fail, but I take that as a "Bedlam has a hidden flag" thing. That being said, sometimes when I reset the day I feel like it might reset the rigging. Biomancy included, sometimes things don't work

Just to clarify, I never have Biomancy backlash unless I tell it to. When I say it doesn't work, I mean it just doesn't change anything
The fail.
Is it the "nothing happens flavour text" or just a straight up "nothing happens"; no flavour text or anything at all, it just does nothing?
Those are the same issue happening at two different spots in corruption. They're both instances where you're trying to cast something incompatible with the character, the difference being the first is what should happen in those scenarios, and the latter is there is a typo somewhere preventing it from firing.

I've noticed that when you change someone's race the day-end sex scenes still refer to the character as whatever their starting race was.
this bugs still there btw
I'll run the tests myself regardless, but is it with all races or just a few? At the moment, the race change uses code straight from Bedlam's player-race change (yes, he has coded that into an event but still won't implement it for biomancy). Meaning there's no "my code isn't talking to his code"; it's his code talking to his code.
I even adjusted it so it blanks all that slavers physical attributes before applying the new ones, so this time there really shouldn't be anything left over.

hotfix is up
Thank you! I would wait for the next one, but who knows? Maybe he properly tested the hotfix this time and there won't be another.

Accounting for bug fixes and my work schedule, assume it'll be up late... Monday or Tuesday.

I don't know if this has already been suggested, but I'd like to see the max level increased, both for the main character and for the slavers.
I can look into that, but can't promise it. The levelling system is easy to trigger, but other than that it's a bit terrifying to meddle with it.

But yes, thanks to the glorious Dulco , expect the next version on Monday or Tuesday. If I miss those days and don't show up to apologize like it was all planned, expect it on the coming Friday/Saturday.

warmuffin

Nov 16, 2018
Also I am getting the biomancy backfire against me as well. It only happens with the pleasure enhancment ass though. I've never had it happen for any other biomancy option. Not a case of nothing happening though. The enhancment applies to my character

Last edited:

Advert

Aug 4, 2018
I'll run the tests myself regardless, but is it with all races or just a few? At the moment, the race change uses code straight from Bedlam's player-race change (yes, he has coded that into an event but still won't implement it for biomancy). Meaning there's no "my code isn't talking to his code"; it's his code talking to his code.
I even adjusted it so it blanks all that slavers physical attributes before applying the new ones, so this time there really shouldn't be anything left over.
Sorry I should have been more specific; here's a screenie..

It looks like you've fixed some of it as you can see the "the true angel hangs limply" text which looks fine, but then the dialogue and the sex description reverts back to referring to her as a cathayan in the next passage.

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
It's both, I've been able to sorta figure out whether or not something will fire based on the descriptions. Obviously Demonic Futanari won't fire if the target is already a futa.

But occasionally I'll do the same thing to a group of slaves, and it'll work on one, but the next it won't work. So I do it again and it works fine. I think specifically from last I played with it was the demonic muscles? That or the Fey Makeup. Either way it worked after trying a second time, so maybe it was just a flag didn't reset (I occasionally get the "Invalid Target" bug where it doesn't let me choose someone, and gives me that message) or something

warmuffin

Nov 16, 2018
One thing I have noticed is that I will get the message for an invalid target before my corruptions or biomancy fail. Usually only happens when I send slavers out on mission that day or day before if I did biomancy before and after sending them out

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Thank you! I would wait for the next one, but who knows? Maybe he properly tested the hotfix this time and there won't be another.
Alas, there will be - and it sounds like a biggie too.
sweatingduke.png

Cressel

Sep 20, 2018
I've noticed a bit of a nasty bug during character creation: you can't pick any of the unique slavers through Strong Right Arm. It will always respond with, "Unique slaver already selected. Strong Right Arm trait removed". This is even if it's the first trait you decide to pick. I'm not sure if that's a bug from this mod or a bug from the base game, but it sure is a nasty one.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I've noticed a bit of a nasty bug during character creation: you can't pick any of the unique slavers through Strong Right Arm. It will always respond with, "Unique slaver already selected. Strong Right Arm trait removed". This is even if it's the first trait you decide to pick. I'm not sure if that's a bug from this mod or a bug from the base game, but it sure is a nasty one.
Just checked and you're right. Oddly enough Recruiter works perfectly fine.
I don't remember having issues with Strong Right Arm in previous versions.

Then again the new 0.871 was uploaded here yesterday, so maybe that'll be fixed with the update.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Alas, there will be - and it sounds like a biggie too.
View attachment 392368
Just checked and you're right. Oddly enough Recruiter works perfectly fine.
I don't remember having issues with Strong Right Arm in previous versions.

Then again the new 0.871 was uploaded here yesterday, so maybe that'll be fixed with the update.
Which is the fuck-y thing, because Recruiter, not SRA flags(because SRA flags lock out a few of the options), were the ones I manhandled while trying to get people the power of all the uniques.

I'll make sure that's working when I release the modded update.

I was hoping to wait for his final hotfix (because it takes a considerable amount of time just to transfer things), but if it's not out by tomorrow night, I'll bite the bullet, finish the transfer and testing, and do a release hopefully for late Friday/early Saturday. Which, immediately afterwards, Bedlam will release the final hotfix, but thus is life.

Regardless, judging by the changelog, nothing that seriously interferes with my mod was changed, so it should be a quick "make sure I personally didn't break the universe" round of testing.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Regardless, judging by the changelog, nothing that seriously interferes with my mod was changed, so it should be a quick "make sure I personally didn't break the universe" round of testing.
Heh, jinxed yourself.

Now it's basically guaranteed that it will break, repeatedly, and that neither the bug nor the fix will have any correlation with your changes.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
and your hard drive will catch fire
I hope not, but I also hope so. My computer is worth more to me in event of critical hardware failure than fully functional.

Heh, jinxed yourself.

Now it's basically guaranteed that it will break, repeatedly, and that neither the bug nor the fix will have any correlation with your changes.
I think that must have happened :p

First and foremost, sorry about the delay.
Secondly, even though the jinx had me on edge to watch for mistakes, good ol' fashioned human stupidity kicked in and ensured a problem occurred.
I forgot to set the variable type for a couple in the mod, which resulted in them not firing. Normally RAGS screams at you very loudly about this problem, but for some reason it didn't care. Which makes me concerned that's because I broke something else...
Anyways, it's fixed and providing testing now goes smoothly, tonight's the night.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
thank you! :love: you're making one of my fav games playable, doing gods work!
Shame it's running on the worst possible engine though. I've never actually finished a playthrough, hell I've never even gotten past the mid game, because it's such a pain to manage once things get a tad more complex.

Still, Frank N. Stein is a good man for making this as playable as it gets on fucking RAGS.

Reactions: Reij and Aetheron

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Would it be at all possible to force events like nighttime ambushes?
Yes, but depending on how they're triggered and handled, it might be difficult to implement.
For instance, if they have a master control switch (like hypnosis), then it's a rather simple thing to handle. Just give you the power to switch whichever one you want to fire on.
If it's a large number of flags that need to be taught free will is wrong (corruption/biomancy) then it'd be a lengthy process. You might be aware that those two still cause problems, and I have tried to remove every random action from them.

So I will take a look into trying that, and if it looks doable, lengthy process or not, I'll add it to the list right behind "free access to uniques".

Also, update is up. I'm fairly damn certain I caught all the usual problems this time, even with the changes to corruption and biomancy Bedlam snuck (I say snuck because they are not mentioned in the changelog).

There are things in the changelog that I haven't fully tested (like summoner) against my mod, but as I said earlier, there wasn't anything big that directly affects the mod, so it shouldn't be a huge issue.
Arch-Practitioner! If it does not fire for you let me know. Bedlam changed a few things regarding names of things so the old fix of correcting his bug might not work. It's working for me, but you know, flukes happen with testing.

EDIT: and sorry it arrived the morning after I said. BL3 is horrifyingly addictive.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes