VN Unity Abandoned No Longer Lonely [v0.1.2.2] [Kaimukas]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you for checking the game out. Let me know if you find any bugs, or have any suggestions! I will fix it for the next patch and consider all the suggestions!
A compressed version would be nice, first version is almost 1 GB already.

Kaimukas

Nov 17, 2017
Can you make the doors open both ways?
Opening from the other side either gets MC stuck on it or shoves MC away.

There is no one, there is nothing to do ... walk around and open doors.
Yes I can do that! But have you done the objectives? There isn't much content yes, but should be more than just walking around.. :p

Kaimukas

Nov 17, 2017
To the first part, having a wincest patch here would be nice for those that want it, but the most important thing for me is to play the story as you, the creator, originally intended. If you truly meant to write the story as a guy helping out family friends as stated in the OV, that's how I'd prefer to play it. For example, Braindrop's WVM has a transgendered character, but he wrote it from the very beginning as being able to choose to have that character as a regular female if players wanted. In that case, I've no problem choosing my preference.

As for the second part, as long as you have the game on Patreon, absolutely not. It would be a really bad idea to muck about with it while being aware of the rules there. Many big games I'm aware of that features wincest at their core has had to take many pains to make them 'Patreon acceptable' while finding a way to keep true to their vision, while others have had no apparent choice but to cave in and corrupt their story to stay on P. Others, just on their game's title alone announcing exactly what the story is going to be about, moved such a project off P altogether while keeping 'Patreon approved' projects up on the platform.

You've just started up your very first game: it would be best not to poke the bear on this.
Hey, thank you for your answer. What if I uploaded 2 versions of the game here, and 1 to Patreon? One incest and one original to F95Zone, and the original on Patreon? Do you think that would be okay?

Reactions: hakulaku97

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Couple of things that bug me:
1) No means of saving progress. Admittedly there isn't much yet, but I understand this generally tends to be an issue with Unity games.

2) The interface. Having to use the keyboard to navigate is frankly tedious. Same with using only the keyboard to interact or talk.

3) Madison's hair. Why people keep using it as shorthand for MILF I will never understand. It's fucking ugly and no self-respecting woman I know would wear it 24/7.

Otherwise... It looks promising.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Kaimukas

Nov 17, 2017
Couple of things that bug me:
1) No means of saving progress. Admittedly there isn't much yet, but I understand this generally tends to be an issue with Unity games.

2) The interface. Having to use the keyboard to navigate is frankly tedious. Same with using only the keyboard to interact or talk.

3) Madison's hair. Why people keep using it as shorthand for MILF I will never understand. It's fucking ugly and no self-respecting woman I know would wear it 24/7.

Otherwise... It looks promising.
Hey!
1) I was thinking that every time I upload new content, I would have an option to start off from where you left off, rather than save whenever you want. What do you think about that?

2) Do you suggest I added mouse click to proceed through conversations? Not sure how I would use less keyboard for walking around though..

3) Yeah I've noticed a pattern, but I just wanted some variation between hairs, and she just so happened to have up-do hair :D

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
1) I was thinking that every time I upload new content, I would have an option to start off from where you left off, rather than save whenever you want. What do you think about that?
I don't know about others but I'd prefer the option to save wherever I want.

2) Do you suggest I added mouse click to proceed through conversations? Not sure how I would use less keyboard for walking around though..
Left Click to talk or interact. Both are based on triggers anyway and I don't think they'll occur at the same time. Don't think you really need separate buttons for those.
Right Click for Menu/Exc/Pause.
Scroll to move forward?

3) Yeah I've noticed a pattern, but I just wanted some variation between hairs, and she just so happened to have up-do hair :D
If all you needed was variety I see a distinct lack of bobs, braids, etc.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Kaimukas

Nov 17, 2017
I don't know about others but I'd prefer the option to save wherever I want.

Left Click to talk or interact. Both are based on triggers anyway and I don't think they'll occur at the same time. Don't think you really need separate buttons for those.
Right Click for Menu/Exc/Pause.
Scroll to move forward?

If all you needed was variety I see a distinct lack of bobs, braids, etc.
Only reason I stayed away from the saving option is because I'm not experienced enough in C# to implement it, but I will try to learn it in the near future. As for more usage of the mouse, I can try to implement it :D Thank you!

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
the gameplay is correct, but the big problem is the quality of the renders during the conversations:eek::eek: that needs improvement;);) !!

overall it's good I'm not a big fan of 3d games on unity but it's a good start :):)

good luck to you for the future (y) (y) (y)

required Tag 3D game !!

Last edited:

Kaimukas

Nov 17, 2017
the gameplay is correct, but the big problem is the quality of the renders during the conversations:eek::eek: that needs improvement;);) !!

overall it's good I'm not a big fan of 3d games on unity but it's a good start :):)

good luck to you for the future (y) (y) (y)
Thank you for the nice feedback! Yeah I know. My computer is garbage, takes way too long to render, and not with a great quality. I will try to invest into an upgrade for my computer in the future, and improve the renders to the best quality!

Reactions: heimdal74

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Playing on the 21: 9 monitor is a tragedy. Flattened image without aspect ratio change.
You move around the house with no sense in 3D, but all the action takes place in nightmarish 2D graphics (and I've seen these characters somewhere - in a much better version of course)

Kaimukas

Nov 17, 2017
Playing on the 21: 9 monitor is a tragedy. Flattened image without aspect ratio change.
You move around the house with no sense in 3D, but all the action takes place in nightmarish 2D graphics (and I've seen these characters somewhere - in a much better version of course)
I'm not sure how to change that yet, but I'll try to find out and implement it

Nov 3, 2018
I haven't seen anyone pointing this out.But i love when there's an ability to hide the text i love to capture all the renders of games i play and save them.Adding that in future versions would mean a lot.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Hey, thank you for your answer. What if I uploaded 2 versions of the game here, and 1 to Patreon? One incest and one original to F95Zone, and the original on Patreon? Do you think that would be okay?
That may be doable, although I'm personally not a dev that's had to jump through the hoops on how best to go about it. Perhaps you might want to get in touch with some of the better known, experienced devs that kick around here. Not sure how long you've actually lurked here since you made your profile, but of course the longer you've been around the better idea you'll have.

Japanese Geek

Sep 4, 2020
私は日本のオタクです。
このサイトは合法ですか?
ダウンロードするのが怖い。
教えてください。o_O

Kaimukas

Nov 17, 2017
私は日本のオタクです。
このサイトは合法ですか?
ダウンロードするのが怖い。
教えてください。o_O