loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Valid questions Abhai:
Femdom is the central theme for sure. Majority of the roads lead to femdom so whilst it is technically avoidable- it is like going to a steak house and ordering only a side.
There are many choices in the game, but it is not always obvious how your choices will impact your near (or far) future. It is hard for me to say how avoidable things are as a dev as I know the outcomes. Personally I think at least in this first release, most things are avoidable.
I understand that femdom is a niche in itself; and post apocalyptic is a separate niche. So the venn diagram crossover of these niches is likely very small. Which is fine, not every piece of media is for everyone. Thank you for your goodluck, I hope my reply helps (not the easiest questions to answer without straight up spoiling content).
Goodluck on your f95 journey.
Mmm I see, I was hoping that it was a game that had femdom but that the MC grew balls and turned the situation around but it's clear that not.

In any case, it makes clear from the beginning the direction that this game is going to take and that is respectable.

Good luck.

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Interesting start, impressed with the number of choices. Will the paths converge at some point or will they remain separate?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Seems well made... it's quite branching so it's a bit annoying they've removed the page names in the saves as I normally rename them to each different playthrough... so far there seems to be resistance, bots (maybe 2 paths here depending on if that overnight choice merges with the leaving one), vampires, and solo (with Tara)... but I guess those will branch even further with the next update, as the vamp lady mentioned picking one of 3 routes...

Dude was way too chill about getting his balls removed though, if you went that way (though seems like it was a dead end anyhoo).

Reactions: johnytherocket

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Seems well made... it's quite branching so it's a bit annoying they've removed the page names in the saves as I normally rename them to each different playthrough... so far there seems to be resistance, bots (maybe 2 paths here depending on if that overnight choice merges with the leaving one), vampires, and solo (with Tara)... but I guess those will branch even further with the next update, as the vamp lady mentioned picking one of 3 routes...

Dude was way too chill about getting his balls removed though, if you went that way (though seems like it was a dead end anyhoo).
His balls removed? Which path is that? The only gals of met so far.. The Robot faction, Elf, vampire and resistance… any other characters I’m missing?

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hey dev, any future tags that we should know about (ntr/sharing). The phrase "men have become an endangered species, making him one of the last males still kicking in this dystopian nightmare" says no, but better ask.
I thought ntr was like cheating and such, women can cheat with other women no? I woul
Man, I was blown away. It's a very good start. I usually turn off the sounds and music in games, but I must have forgotten to. I'm glad I did; the sounds and ambiance really make it come together.

Thanks, johnytherocket
I’m usually the same as you where I turn off or heavily turn down music and sound (don’t want to let the whole house know what I’m doing). But I’m thankful that there’s extremely well made copyright free music for post apoc and horror themes for me to use and edit. Thanks for the appreciation.
Is there a demon girl that I can encounter yet or no? Thanks! :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is romance + femdom possible.? or is it only femdom.?
The vast majority is femdom, but there are some romance choices (later paths). If you a romance post apoc this is probably not the project.
Interesting start, impressed with the number of choices. Will the paths converge at some point or will they remain separate?
Thank you. The paths are pretty seperate; obviously some choices within those paths may converge.
This sucks, the first time I see a new post apocalyptic rape game in years and it's femdom what a waste.
Majority of post apoc erotic content isn’t femdom so frankly you’re in luck.

Thank you.
Personally I use each different page for each different ‘faction’ path.

There’s another pathway you forgot to mention
To explain the balls thing
His balls removed? Which path is that? The only gals of met so far.. The Robot faction, Elf, vampire and resistance… any other characters I’m missing?
Anyone managed to make it work with joiplay?

Also, any hints of puppy play?
Can’t help you with the joiplay unfortunately.
Puppy type play will defs be in future updates (A mistress I know in a foreign country specifically requested I do puppy play and ‘savage sex’

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hi, It will be harem? Thx.
Depends on your definition of harem, but I am leaning towards no. My headcannon on what harems are (in the context of erotic games) is to build or be apart of a harem (circular reasoning ik), which is a guy in let's say a house with a myriad of girls to choose from to sexually interact with (rooster in a henhouse). In some games you accumulate the women, and in some the place is already full of them.
NML is not this at all.

F95 tag definition = "Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]"
It does not fit this definition either.

In vaguer definitions where it is a male MC with multiple potential sexual partners to choose from then sure; but then games like Witcher 3 and such would be classed as harem games too and I don't like that classification.

TLDR = No.

Conan26062001

Mar 7, 2022
Depends on your definition of harem, but I am leaning towards no. My headcannon on what harems are (in the context of erotic games) is to build or be apart of a harem (circular reasoning ik), which is a guy in let's say a house with a myriad of girls to choose from to sexually interact with (rooster in a henhouse). In some games you accumulate the women, and in some the place is already full of them.
NML is not this at all.

F95 tag definition = "Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]"
It does not fit this definition either.

In vaguer definitions where it is a male MC with multiple potential sexual partners to choose from then sure; but then games like Witcher 3 and such would be classed as harem games too and I don't like that classification.

TLDR = No.
Thx

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah me to, which is why I'm saying it's a bit annoying to have the page names removed... normally where it says 'Page 1' or whatever at the top of each page you can click on it and re-write that to whatever you want, so say 'Vamps - Elf route' ... but it's been needlessly removed.

Also it seems to be limited to 9 pages, or maybe that's just the UI having been messed around with and the buttons to scroll further through pages removed... which isn't going to be enough at this rate.

Ah yeah I missed just leaving the lady before you get the resistance info and that changing your route after the hospital... so that's like 4 more paths - mall, house, elf free, elf rape.

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
View attachment 3537866

Overview:
The story unfolds with a man undergoing a year-long cryogenic therapy for a severe haematological illness. Years later he is awaken to a desolate and hollow shell of the world he remembered, overrun by the dead and monstrous entities. He is left to fester in the choices between the primal urge to survive and the daunting task of searching for his family, whose fate remains unknown. As he navigates through the ruins of civilization, he discovers a chilling reality: men have become an endangered species, making him one of the last males still kicking in this dystopian nightmare. Within this no man's land lies horrors that want to prey on him and eat him; but perhaps it is those who want him alive that should terrify him.

WARNING- femdom, post apocalyptic setting, dark themes​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: duck-x - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Other Games: Femdom Fiends
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Torrent

View attachment 3537921 View attachment 3537930 View attachment 3537935 View attachment 3537936 View attachment 3537937 View attachment 3537938 View attachment 3537939 View attachment 3537940 View attachment 3537941
No pet play?

• Sad

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
I thought ntr was like cheating and such, women can cheat with other women no? I woul

I’m usually the same as you where I turn off or heavily turn down music and sound (don’t want to let the whole house know what I’m doing). But I’m thankful that there’s extremely well made copyright free music for post apoc and horror themes for me to use and edit. Thanks for the appreciation.

The vast majority is femdom, but there are some romance choices (later paths). If you a romance post apoc this is probably not the project.

Thank you. The paths are pretty seperate; obviously some choices within those paths may converge.

Majority of post apoc erotic content isn’t femdom so frankly you’re in luck.

Thank you.

To explain the balls thing

Can’t help you with the joiplay unfortunately.
Puppy type play will defs be in future updates (A mistress I know in a foreign country specifically requested I do puppy play and ‘savage sex’
I'm waiting for puppy-play

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes