Unity None 情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち- [WAKUWAKU]

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
Reading through the thread but has anyone figured out the translation? Or will Mtool work just fine?

In what universe does Mtool work with Unity??

Since you've read through the thread, you'd know by know that this is a pain in the ass to translate since it's encrypted. None of the available tools can do it as of now.

Only way is to do it manually by exporting all text, translating it, etc...

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
In what universe does Mtool work with Unity??

Since you've read through the thread, you'd know by know that this is a pain in the ass to translate since it's encrypted. None of the available tools can do it as of now.

Only way is to do it manually by exporting all text, translating it, etc...

That won't even work either. Sure, you can export the text after going through painstaking efforts. But the problem is that all of the tools used to hook onto the game don't work, so even if you get the text, you can't inject the text back into the game.

It's so annoying. Not only does the game run on il2cpp as a cherry on top, everything is obfuscated.

Reactions: Ryuukun

Drobet

Feb 8, 2021
The game has encrypted metadata but we can dump the decrypted one out from its memory. Unfortunately neither MelonLoader nor BepInEx can handle this for now AFAIK.

Fortunately, reverse engineering is still possible with the extracted metadata and we can confirm that the save file is still using the same password as their previous game :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Key for metadata is "wanzg", decrypted using xor.

Reactions: calar1984

Drobet

Feb 8, 2021
Asset manifest deserialized to json looks like this. Will be trying to deserialize the actual assets too in a bit.

Drobet

Feb 8, 2021
The unity bundle files are encrypted with a simple single byte xor, you could bruteforce it using the first few bytes which should be "Unity" in ascii

holdur

Aug 14, 2017
Asset manifest deserialized to json looks like this. Will be trying to deserialize the actual assets too in a bit.
Hi Bro!
How did you decrypt and deserialize the PackageManifest_DefaultPackage file to JSON?
What tools did you use? Python?

Drobet

Feb 8, 2021
Hi Bro!
How did you decrypt and deserialize the PackageManifest_DefaultPackage file to JSON?
What tools did you use? Python?
That one wasn't encrypted, so only had to deserialize it. From decrypted global-metadata I loaded into ghidra and saw that this game uses YooAsset which seems to be some chinese asset library for unity, has a github page. Game uses an outdated version of it which I couldn't find online (didn't try very hard though), so had to crossreference ghidra decomp with it. For my tools I use python and nim-lang, will send all the source code in one of the two threads when fully done.

Reactions: holdur

holdur

Aug 14, 2017
That one wasn't encrypted, so only had to deserialize it. From decrypted global-metadata I loaded into ghidra and saw that this game uses YooAsset which seems to be some chinese asset library for unity, has a github page. Game uses an outdated version of it which I couldn't find online (didn't try very hard though), so had to crossreference ghidra decomp with it. For my tools I use python and nim-lang, will send all the source code in one of the two threads when fully done.
Thank you for your answer.
It seems like it would be too difficult for me to modding this game in my language. :cry:
Finally, can you give me more details on how to reencrypt PackageManifest?
Thanks.

Drobet

Feb 8, 2021
Thank you for your answer.
It seems like it would be too difficult for me to modding this game in my language. :cry:
Finally, can you give me more details on how to reencrypt PackageManifest?
Thanks.
If you try to modify it you need updated hashes and a way to serialize the manifest (or patch the game to not check hashes, assuming it even does). If you really just want to encrypt, run xor on the contents with key "wanzg", loop key when you run out of characters in it.

Reactions: holdur

Jackatlat12345678

Oct 4, 2022
It seems that earning 10 million is extremely difficult. Upgrading your staff costs too much, unless you skip going to bars at night to focus on attracting customers and gaining territory.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
It seems that earning 10 million is extremely difficult. Upgrading your staff costs too much, unless you skip going to bars at night to focus on attracting customers and gaining territory.
Actually it's very easy. I already written a simple guide in another thread somewhere in this site. Just to simplify it, you need to first get your massages skills to level 8 asap (Not the individual massage skill but the skill itself) with the research point and also unlock all 5 massages asap also. Then load in the massages that is going to give the most with the heart and smiley add together. Also unlock at least 8 beds if possible as if the customers are already in the bed, they will be massage even the timer pass 20:00. Then during after hours, do the flyer distribution as getting the customers to Extreme Regular Customers which is the diamond level will give 200% in total for the massage. And try to expand the customer based with flyers will get more customers. Furthermore, once the customers reached Diamond level, they will give personal money which is more than just trying to earn from fighting the gangsters. Usually feel slow at start but can reach earning of more than 1.3mil per day once pass 20 days. Do recruit the staff as the personal massage skills don't matter so much. Upgrade Kota (the MC) Strength, Endurance and Charm to max asap. And once you get the girl to 80% affection in the bar, you can do their side quest which I recommend to do Misako and Kanna asap as both is very easy even with Kota not leveled. But Miki and Enon will have to do wiith Kota in max and do Miki first as her's will give an item that add 30 to strength. And even with that Enon's side quest is not easy as the enemies will attack quite often and the boss hit very hard.

Reactions: /;/