Unity None 情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち- [WAKUWAKU]

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
i found ver 1.94 on hentaibanchi. i havent personally downloaded it yet to see if it works but ive downloaded other games from them and never had any issues. also if telling people about other websites to download things is against the rules or something just let me know and ill delete this.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Is version 1.94 currently on on steam?
I don't see it in the version history of dlsite.
okay my confusion is cleared up now, the dlsite page just hasn't been updated to reflect the latest version bump even though it is downloadable from dlsite.

my assumption was that it was available as a more up to date version on a different platform
i.e. steam since the creator had their previous game released on there.

btw ryzen on the anime-sharing site has a mexa download link to the latest version 1.94 for anyone still looking

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
okay my confusion is cleared up now, the dlsite page just hasn't been updated to reflect the latest version bump even though it is downloadable from dlsite.

my assumption was that it was available as a more up to date version on a different platform
i.e. steam since the creator had their previous game released on there.

btw ryzen on the anime-sharing site has a mexa download link to the latest version 1.94 for anyone still looking
Can post the link here?

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Can post the link here?

just double checked site rules and couldn't find anything saying I shouldn't so here.

Mexashare is normally quickest if you don't have a rapidgator account.

use an adblock tho, else it opens ads in a new tab.

Reactions: wrx1107

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022

just double checked site rules and couldn't find anything saying I shouldn't so here.

Thanks.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I had just posted the save file of mine which have the new gallery inclusive the new DLC just launch on Friday. Please download ver 1.94 with the DLC as I am not sure if it will work with older version or not.

For those trying to unlock the DLC gym scenes. There are 4 scene gym sex for each girl (Yoko and Seika) and 2 scene for in the resting area. My recommendation is to train in all of the gym equipment except the treadmill as getting it on 3 stars will greatly help to fill the meter. Once unlock at least 1 of the 4 gym sex scene, the girl will appear in the rest area for the resting area scene.

niho1

Dec 23, 2020
I had just posted the save file of mine which have the new gallery inclusive the new DLC just launch on Friday. Please download ver 1.94 with the DLC as I am not sure if it will work with older version or not.

For those trying to unlock the DLC gym scenes. There are 4 scene gym sex for each girl (Yoko and Seika) and 2 scene for in the resting area. My recommendation is to train in all of the gym equipment except the treadmill as getting it on 3 stars will greatly help to fill the meter. Once unlock at least 1 of the 4 gym sex scene, the girl will appear in the rest area for the resting area scene.
Hey bro, I trained my best on the treadmill, should I start over to unlock the 4 scene with each girl? After touching each girl in three different places, they go back to the beginning, I wonder what I'm doing wrong to unlock the 4 scene.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Hey bro, I trained my best on the treadmill, should I start over to unlock the 4 scene with each girl? After touching each girl in three different places, they go back to the beginning, I wonder what I'm doing wrong to unlock the 4 scene.
I don't really quite understand the issue but the 4 scene are as follows

For Seika, it will be her on the exercise balls (This can be easy done with maxing out the exercise to 3 stars as 3 stars will get affection very fast). Next she do sit ups and there is no way to improve on this and I recommend to do the exercise balls to get at least 75 to 80% and then let the timer run out and continue with the sit up to clear it. Next is leg press and that is the same, get to 3 stars for easy achievement. Final is a bit more work, need to get her boyfriend to friendly level which need to talk to him to raise it and need to do it 3 times and only can raise it once per time visiting the gym so I advise to do it while clearing the other scene and the best way to raise the exercise level is to do it when seika is not around. The affection will carry around so it's possible to clear the leg press on the get go. Once her boyfriend reach 3 in friend level, then offer him a drink and he will be asleep and doesn't matter which of the other 3 scene, it will then trigger the 4th which is at the entrance of the gym.

For Yoko, it's the same. She will go from arm press to exercise ball to leg stretch. Only leg stretch is not possible to train up so best to clear it on the get go. Last scene is the same for her boyfriend to get him to drink the spike drink.

Reactions: niho1

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017

Where is the game_data folder?

Apophis37

Oct 14, 2023
how to get mother daughter scenes?
1. Massage individually and have a sex scene individually. (e.g blue hair daughter and mom, you must have performed the lewd massage with them individually before u unlock oyakodon)

2. Get em both in the double massage bedroom

3. Trigger sex scene and there should be a prompt to get the mother/daughter to join in.

4. Enjoy.

Tip: You can use auto function to get them both in the same room. There should be a blue flame icon surrounding the mother daughter pair.

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023

Could someone update the OP with this file? The only link that site has that doesn't get flagged is Katfile, which takes ages and puts you on time-out if you'd already used them for a dl.

Edit: Never mind, I see we're waiting for the translated version since BepInEx doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
1. Massage individually and have a sex scene individually. (e.g blue hair daughter and mom, you must have performed the lewd massage with them individually before u unlock oyakodon)

2. Get em both in the double massage bedroom

3. Trigger sex scene and there should be a prompt to get the mother/daughter to join in.

4. Enjoy.

Tip: You can use auto function to get them both in the same room. There should be a blue flame icon surrounding the mother daughter pair.
Using the auto function might not be good as the auto function will do the girl in the room first. I think best to do it manually.