• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others No Money for Clothes! Magical Soldier Sakura's 10,000,000G Repayment Plan

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Well, from what WAS translated, what can you tell me about how characters react to Sakura's nudity and why she's so okay with it?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Well, from what WAS translated, what can you tell me about how characters react to Sakura's nudity and why she's so okay with it?
Only the menu was translated. Look like there is some trouble decrypting the files that contain the dialogs.
From what i suppose i was able to guess, the people around her know about her situation so they are relatively chill about it. And about her, more than being "ok" with it, she simply coped with her situation. She need her arms and hands for adventuring and stuff, can't bother covering herself all the time. Plus doesn't look like she was a very shy girl to begin with.

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Only the menu was translated. Look like there is some trouble decrypting the files that contain the dialogs.
From what i suppose i was able to guess, the people around her know about her situation so they are relatively chill about it. And about her, more than being "ok" with it, she simply coped with her situation. She need her arms and hands for adventuring and stuff, can't bother covering herself all the time. Plus doesn't look like she was a very shy girl to begin with.
Oh! Thank you! Good to know.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
So....anyone have an update for the translation for this?
Unless an official company is willing to do it, this doesn't look like it's possible to directly translate via indie teams. The game has a custom engine that means you can't use the typical method you use for RPG Maker and similar engines. Next best thing I can possibly think of it copying the script, translating it, and keeping it next to you while you play.

I'm hoping to find a CG and sprite rip, but... no luck so far.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Unless an official company is willing to do it, this doesn't look like it's possible to directly translate via indie teams. The game has a custom engine that means you can't use the typical method you use for RPG Maker and similar engines. Next best thing I can possibly think of it copying the script, translating it, and keeping it next to you while you play.

I'm hoping to find a CG and sprite rip, but... no luck so far.
Capture2text reads japanese text in order to get the text on the clipboard as a proper text that you can copy to a translator or to a document, so it makes the script idea easy but not fast enough.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Here's the game for those who wants it
Thanks hope someone will be able to do something with this. This game use a some kind of custom engine that is quite challenging to crack.