Others No Money for Clothes! Magical Soldier Sakura's 10,000,000G Repayment Plan

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
no how do i do that ?
To change your PC locale:
To use "locale emulator" just google it and install. After that you will have the option to right click on an application and start it with locale emulator. Always recommended to do one of these things for japanese games.

zackmc

Jul 27, 2018
To change your PC locale:
To use "locale emulator" just google it and install. After that you will have the option to right click on an application and start it with locale emulator. Always recommended to do one of these things for japanese games.
thank you so much it worked

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I'm going to add my +1 to this one. It's always nice when a game is actually a game with what looks like fun and well done gameplay.

Reactions: Someone

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
I've successfully unpacked the game's resources for v1.11: the script in the attachment. Needs pywin32 and psutil modules installed (pip install -r requirements_unpack.txt), script starting from the game directory and the game itself running beforehand (exe MD5: 3aa695bc43fd1fbaf7466c7414c7eaf7).

The game will use unpacked resources if data.bin is renamed, game placed in C:\tool\act\ directory and env=debug set in act.ini instead of env=release (it crashes on png load in the latter case for some reason). The game needs to be started with because it uses Shift-JIS and OEM-codepage functions just about everywhere.

Now it's actually possible to translate it. The game scripts are plain txt with Shift-JIS encoding.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I've successfully unpacked the game's resources for v1.11: the script in the attachment. Needs pywin32 and psutil modules installed (pip install -r requirements_unpack.txt), script starting from the game directory and the game itself running beforehand (exe MD5: 3aa695bc43fd1fbaf7466c7414c7eaf7).

The game will use unpacked resources if data.bin is renamed, game placed in C:\tool\act\ directory and env=debug set in act.ini instead of env=release (it crashes on png load in the latter case for some reason). The game needs to be started with because it uses Shift-JIS and OEM-codepage functions just about everywhere.

Now it's actually possible to translate it. The game scripts are plain txt with Shift-JIS encoding.
I have no idea what was all that. But it sound like good news. So, thank you very much.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018

This sounds amazing, but this ape still can't understand what you just said.

• Hey there
Reactions: LuaVague and A-9570