Others No Money for Clothes! Magical Soldier Sakura's 10,000,000G Repayment Plan

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Seems interesting, i'll take a shot at translating.

Edit: before anyone gets excited, this game not only isn't rpg maker like i thought, but requires translating over 1 million lines of code, this is gonna take a while since i can't run it through a machine or it breaks the game.
Any update? Are you still considering to do this at least?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Any update? Are you still considering to do this at least?
I've been toying with it for a while, it's built in a custom engine so translation is painstaking, half the time i'll break the engine if i mess with the wrong line of code. It might be more likely the dev will release an english version before i can finish a proper translation.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I've been toying with it for a while, it's built in a custom engine so translation is painstaking, half the time i'll break the engine if i mess with the wrong line of code. It might be more likely the dev will release an english version before i can finish a proper translation.
Well, that's sad cause i'm afraid an official translation is not gonna come soon.:cry:
Hope someone else will be more lucky.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Well, that's sad cause i'm afraid an official translation is not gonna come soon.:cry:
Hope someone else will be more lucky.
if i could figure out how to properly deconstruct the game it'd be a lot easier, but I'm not able to figure it out with any method i try.