VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Eh, as someone who isn't into playing a cheater it looks like this game isn't for me, it would be nice if the player could break up with the girlfriend (even though she's great). Also would be nice to be able to reject someone initially but not close off their route completely, allow the relationship to evolve instead of going from greet to fuck in 60 seconds. Really didn't care for the slow pan of the renders at the end of the update either. Anyway, best of luck to RC. Just not my game.
In this game, going against the flow and staying on any "honest" route is rather counterproductive, not only because of the lack of content in that case, but because we barely saw anything from the girlfriend that would warrant a good reason to stick with her. Given the pace and buildup, it's obvious that there are 2 main girls, who truly fit the bill, the mother and the sister. The bosses could be called secondary, but the rest is just sidefun ultimately, plus the brakes were pulled even with the two from the beginning.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
At some point on patreon dev said this. I'm wondering if "but there is a chance of full harem for the first three levels" and "I just can't create an end in which Tris agrees to share the MC with Emma given the fact that she hates her, so for that I need to create events and situations in which they will get along and so on." still in the plans. I'm going to play the game for the first time but i guess what you call "manwhore" path is the supposedly with a different name some kinda way the harem path? Or just cheating on everybody and it's going bite me in the ass later? I guess what i'm trying to ask is how much of a chance we got about the first three level girls with full harem with them? Thanks a lot.

Reactions: ddt1974

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
At some point on patreon dev said this. I'm wondering if "but there is a chance of full harem for the first three levels" and "I just can't create an end in which Tris agrees to share the MC with Emma given the fact that she hates her, so for that I need to create events and situations in which they will get along and so on." still in the plans. I'm going to play the game for the first time but i guess what you call "manwhore" path is the supposedly with a different name some kinda way the harem path? Or just cheating on everybody and it's going bite me in the ass later? I guess what i'm trying to ask is how much of a chance we got about the first three level girls with full harem with them? Thanks a lot.
Emma is the one that should share the mc, because she’s his girlfriend. Tris only needs to care so much for the mc that she’ll be able to put aside her heatred towards Emma for the sake of our mc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 28, 2020
incest patch 0.4.0
Ok. I may be a bit of a moron but I don't know how to install this. It comes up as a text doc and when I try to open the relationships.rpy it comes out all jumbled up. so I don't know if I am supposed to copy and paste the text or what. Probably a noob mistake but can someone help me out here. I hate the ole landlady room mate junk that the sites make the creators use. I understand why they do it but it just sounds so stupid so I MUST have the patch so that it at least sounds intelligent.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Nice you made it but I do not know how to use this patch
Ok. I may be a bit of a moron but I don't know how to install this. It comes up as a text doc and when I try to open the relationships.rpy it comes out all jumbled up. so I don't know if I am supposed to copy and paste the text or what. Probably a noob mistake but can someone help me out here. I hate the ole landlady room mate junk that the sites make the creators use. I understand why they do it but it just sounds so stupid so I MUST have the patch so that it at least sounds intelligent.
Right click on the attachment and select "save as"

OR
Use this

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
View attachment 1051635

No More Money [Ep.4 v0.4.0 ] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
the cheat mod doesn't work.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy", line 9, in execute
    screen cheatmod():
    screen cheatmod():
  File "game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy", line 12, in execute
    vpgrid:
  File "game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy", line 75, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy", line 78, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy", line 80, in execute
    bar value VariableValue("sheila_rel", 100)
  File "renpy/common/00barvalues.rpy", line 283, in get_adjustment
    value = getattr(self.object, self.field)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'sheila_rel'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen cheatmod():
    screen cheatmod():
    vpgrid:
    vbox:
    fixed:
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 242, in sl2bar
    return renpy.display.behavior.Bar(range, value, width, height, vertical=False, **properties)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1676, in __init__
    adjustment = value.get_adjustment()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money - GOLD 0.3.2
Mon May 31 02:35:38 2021

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Mine:
1. Charlotte
2. Emma
3. Katrina
4. Lauren
5. Triss.

I'm a big Landlady/Tenant fan, so charlotte is first. then after, i love maledom corruption & Slutty girls. So, yeah, I enjoyed dominating a strong lady like Katrina and also loved honryness of Lauren.

And why Emma is in list? Because she is not a gold digger and loves dirty talk. You know how much hard it is to find such a girl for love in real life?

I hope there will be separate endings for Charlotte and Emma. Also threesome ending with Charlotte and Emma.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
the cheat mod doesn't work.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()
    screen cheatmod():
    screen cheatmod():
    vpgrid:
    vbox:
    fixed:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen cheatmod():
    screen cheatmod():
    vpgrid:
    vbox:
    fixed:
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 242, in sl2bar
    return renpy.display.behavior.Bar(range, value, width, height, vertical=False, **properties)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\NoMoreMoney-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1676, in __init__
    adjustment = value.get_adjustment()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money - GOLD 0.3.2
Mon May 31 02:35:38 2021
Did a fresh download of the MAIN GAME & MOD, got no errors, i even used the points at the start of the game, no errors.
Also the version of your game is different maybe that's why you are having errors, you game version is 0.3.2 (No More Money - GOLD 0.3.2), you can see at the end of your error, the game is in version 0.4.0

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 0.4.0
Mon May 31 06:55:20 2021

Reactions: Twistty
Jun 22, 2020
I have played No more Secret and it was quite good. But if the Dev can make Harem Optional it would have been quite good. As I am a Love of Harem game. But nother the less its a beautiful game. And I loved playing it. I hope No More Money can also become a good game. Just hoping that dev would consider to make it a harem game or make it optional but I won't complain much as Story so far is quite interesting and good.

Wish you good luck man

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes