VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So my route was horrible this update nothing but teasing scenes. I'll probably unren and see you might fuck the other person I bet.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
What the hell is it with Devs that can't allow people to make their own minds up, no sooner are we given an option to tell Emma we are dedicated to her than we are forced into a club where we meet the two girls from before and the Dev forces us to tell them we broke up with our girlfriend - fuck this what dam this sucks. Has no-one ever heard of honesty
Is it normal that I'm on Emma path & the MC still went to talk to Lisa at Katrina's club saying that he has broken up with Emma? Seriously what the heck happened?
It's a bug
Wait for the dev to fix it

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The dev has done several projects and as far as i can tell they are all interconnected no? As such should i play his other games before i try this one out to make sense of the plot or just not miss out on the good stuff anyway?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
The dev has done several projects and as far as i can tell they are all interconnected no? As such should i play his other games before i try this one out to make sense of the plot or just not miss out on the good stuff anyway?
His other games are really good too. You can play them. As far as this one is concerned i dont think you need to play those plotwise. You wont miss on anything.

Jul 20, 2020
I started this vn a while back, but found that the dev/author was really laying on the guilt trip when you find out the GF is actually loyal and not a gold digger. I assume that the MC is still essentially the villain in this story?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm guessing if you want to be loyal to your GF, there's not a lot of content?
Struggling to decide who to go for here. Feel bad for Emma and she's so loyal and loving, but Lisa is great potential GF material and she's hotter.
Yeah I agree. For now I used the mod and pretty much picked all the green choices, but I'm going to have to backtrack or things are going to be a real problem...unless a harem without consequences is in the works.

The musics the dev chose are amazing.
I want to know their title
I used shazam for two titles.

Having a good day - Benj Heard
Free yourself - Maya Isacowitz

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah I don't know if it's just bugs in the devs script or whether he's trying to actually force us into a plot drama, probably bug though.

As far as harem path goes, I highly doubt we will get a harem and will have to choose. I remember his first game, No More Secrets, made you have to make a decision on what girl to choose at the prom dance ending. Although maybe we can have Mom and Sis in the end, after all the sis watching Mom lying on MC on the couch, had like a bemused expression like she liked seeing it.

The lesbian couple I'm just not interested in. No wish to be part of their manipulative game.

Reactions: KrusherKev

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Episode 5 - you go to the club and you tell Lisa you broke up with your girlfriend even if you had a great relationship with her, and didn't break up with her. This needs to be fixed in order to be playable, in my case.
Well that's a lie I'm 100% committed to my girlfriend and now this? Hopefully this gets fixed, but pretty good update.
View attachment 1279916
So why did the MC tell he broke up with his girlfriend when I clearly did not, just to hook up with the chick in the club without ANY choice on my part? This is what we do now? Autopiloting the story into cheating mode?! Seriously?!
What the hell is it with Devs that can't allow people to make their own minds up, no sooner are we given an option to tell Emma we are dedicated to her than we are forced into a club where we meet the two girls from before and the Dev forces us to tell them we broke up with our girlfriend - fuck this what dam this sucks. Has no-one ever heard of honesty
I came here to complain about this, good to know I'm not the only one on a pure Emma path.

Really hoping this is just a script bug and hoping it will be fixed.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
After I've read about dev's other games, I thought its title would be something like "No more" Games.

Just joking, no offence man, game looks good.

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes