VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

ZugVader

Jul 15, 2021
It has a seperate 200mb application. Just some memory puzzles that unlock images of the women. It has nothing to do with the main game
Correct, completely separate, not part of the game itself. Just a little diversion. The renders are fantastic, btw - if you want to give it a shot.

Reactions: Cainhurst

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
My game is not about a guy who's only purpose in life is to fuck every girl he encounters. Just like I mentioned previously with this game I'm telling a story.

The game is about a guy who is going to support his family because his father can no longer do that. In doing so he'll open the Pandora Box, but beside the way he is going to earn money to support his family he's going to get closer to people family or not.

The focus for this game is not to fuck as soon as possible and as much as possible, but to tell a story about a family and build relationships and once the relationships are built the sex will come. I'm not going to focus 100% on families because that's not how life is. In life you have a job, you have friends, you people that you hate and so on.

Choices matter and there will be good/bad consequences.

Speaking of incest. No matter how much content I add with Charlotte/Tris there is no reasonable way to make them have sex in one week. They had a whole life where they didn't do anything and now you expect them to accept the idea of having sex just like that. They need to build up a relationship, build "incestual tension", let the time pass.

For example:
- Charlotte feels horny when her son is giving her massage, but she cannot say that, she cannot accept it just as easily. She's still his mother. It's not natural for her to feel horny.
- Tris wants a guy just like the MC, because in her mind he's not on the list. It's not normal for her to want him.
So we have to break this walls, but if we rush it then we break the story.
I understands what your saying. But want to point out something you said. " Speaking of incest. No matter how much content I add with Charlotte/Tris there is no reasonable way to make them have sex in one week. They had a whole life where they didn't do anything and now you expect them to accept the idea of having sex just like that. " This is true but during that "whole life" Charlotte/Tris had someone they could rely on & trust to take care of them. The Dad! They can no longer rely or trust him like they did before! There is a VOID there now. One that needs to be filled!

Are you looking at all the angles or just one???? Let's see shall we???

Real life.....Charlotte had a life of a Trophy wife. Country Clubs, Social Gathers....FRIENDS!!! Now nothing but MC & Tris. Let's just be honest Charlotte is ONE HOT MILF!!! She turns heads when she goes by! Tris is just a younger version of Charlotte!! (Congrats on the best Mom/Daughter pair!!!) If MC doesn't step up his game..........someone else will! There is always a few SNAKES crawling around in the grass!!!! Charlotte - Neighbors , Old Friend that reaches out, Dad's business partners! Tris - Classmates, The ice cream girl(can't remember her name)has already mentioned a brother!! We don't want the girls bitten by a snake now do we??? After all MC already has about 8 women/girl after him not counting Charlotte/Tris... So how many Men/boys are looking at them?? MC isn't the only Male in the Worlds now is he?

Charlotte has already turned to drinking a few times to fill that void in her life. So let's look at what would happen in real life. She gets lonelier and lonelier and drinks more and more. Then one night after the kids are asleep in bed. She decides she misses people!! She thinks "what would it hurt to go have a few drinks at bar/club and talk to a few people"? We all know what would happen there!!!! Charlotte becomes a bar whore and MC and Tris lose their mother as well as their Dad! Then there is Dad's business partners!!!! WE all know how they are from that party! At least 1 of them would be contacting Charlotte!! " I know how rough all of this has been on you and your family" " Is there anything you need"......Same goes for the "friendly helpful" Neighbor!!!

Tris.. unless she is attending an "ALL GIRLS" school. She would be one the Prettiest and Hotties girls in the school! Every boy in that school would be drooling and chasing her! Then there is Tris' friend's brother. We don't know if he is older, same age or younger. So we have to side with error and say he is older or same. It would just be normal for Tris to meet him one day! So unless this brother is gay He will want Tris!

Did you see those angles to "in a real life"????

The WOLVES are at the door Dev. Is MC going to stand by and let the girls be dragged out and eaten??? Or is he going to step up and protect them???

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
I think he is not saying anything about ntr he is saying a other possibility
If mc doesn't make moves on his mom and sis
There are other mans to

But then again mcs mom and sis are not slut who will let anyone to sleep with them

Mcs sis is virgin so she needs someone who she can trust not just one night stand
Because of that developer is taking time and building a relationship with mc and her

For mom
She is also not a slut who will sleep with anyone as she was loyal to his husband all this year so she wouldn't let any asshole comenear her she needs a strong and a trustfull partner

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I think he is not saying anything about ntr he is saying a other possibility
If mc doesn't make moves on his mom and sis
There are other mans to

But then again mcs mom and sis are not slut who will let anyone to sleep with them

Mcs sis is virgin so she needs someone who she can trust not just one night stand
Because of that developer is taking time and building a relationship with mc and her

For mom
She is also not a slut who will sleep with anyone as she was loyal to his husband all this year so she wouldn't let any asshole comenear her she needs a strong and a trustfull partner
exactly!!! The Dev had said that in the "real world" incest wouldn't happen over night! True but also in the "real world" there would be other men trying to get into Charlotte & Tris' pants! Just seemed to me the Dev has blinders on and just focused on his story and forget there is a whole world out there outside his story. Filled with snakes and wolves just waiting to JUMP IN!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Damn! A simple "add NTR" would have done the job too. No need to write essays.
Hell no I HATE NTR!! I want the MC to have all the girls!!!!! The Dev said in the "real world" incest wouldn't happen that fast. I just was pointing out (maybe I got a bit carried away) that in the "Real World" there would be other men out there trying to get into the girls pants! So his MC needs to step up his game and get the deed done!

meh_man

Feb 25, 2021
Hell no I HATE NTR!! I want the MC to have all the girls!!!!! The Dev said in the "real world" incest wouldn't happen that fast. I just was pointing out (maybe I got a bit carried away) that in the "Real World" there would be other men out there trying to get into the girls pants! So his MC needs to step up his game and get the deed done!
I get what you're saying and honestly you're not wrong. But this is an incest harem game. That "real world" doesn't means he wants or will make the story 1:1 realistic with the real world. It was more for fleshing out the paths and not rushing the plot just to get the sex scene. Build-up and stuff.

Reactions: GuyFawkes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I get what you're saying and honestly you're not wrong. But this is an incest harem game. That "real world" doesn't means he wants or will make the story 1:1 realistic with the real world. It was more for fleshing out the paths and not rushing the plot just to get the sex scene. Build-up and stuff.
I realize that. But he was using "the real world" as an excuse as to why he hasn't done the incest yet.

I realize that. But the Dev was using "the real world" as an excuse as to why he hasn't done the incest yet. So i was just pointing out the if the MC didn't hurry up then some other guy from "the real world" might take them!

Reactions: meh_man

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
yeah, it was a wrong choice of words at worst. what he meant was pretty clear tho
It is his game and he can do it as he likes. It would have been better if he had just said "I'm not ready to do the incest yet". But when he said "the real world" then he needs to account for everything in "the real world"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, I've been drinkin' for a few hours while modding away on GUI enhancements...but I'm confused as fuck regarding the other mods. scrappy JokerLeader Hey, you guys know there's an OEM built-in walkthrough guide, right? Not sure if you read through the whole original code but writing a walkthrough is a wasted effort unless you're bored to death, the dev has already taken the time and incorporated. Just figured I'd let ya know. Dev's post is regarding it for reference.

Anyway...Something wicked this way comes. I'm still slammin' code and polishing things up but here's some info and teaser pics. Note: this new multi-mod does not incorporate "cheats". You can install one of the other mods for that if desired. My multi-mod does NOT overwrite any OEM files...yet :). I'll update when it's ready to drop.

SanchoMod
No More Money Multi-Mod

Current features (to date):
  • Integrated iPatch.
  • Walkthrough choice guide.
  • Exhaustive stat screen with styling option.
  • Unobtrusive toggled options in game (no need to peruse the menus and aren't an eyesore).
  • Made to aesthetically match the title, keeping it all seamless.
Coming soon my dear degenerate friends and colleagues...very soon. Enjoy, regards, and be well.

SanchoMod
Progress Update

I've been away for a bit updating other mods but revisited where I left off on this production. I've coded some rather epic modifications with animations and full opacity control that throwing teaser pics just won't suffice to show. So I made a quick, down and dirty video to show you what I've been up to. I hope that you'll find this intriguing and a bit hyped as it's taken a ton of time and work to get this far. Everything is aesthetically produced to be seamless with the Dev's chosen look and feel. I'm quite proud of the result so far. Enjoy and I'll keep you posted. Regards.

If the site's embedded player is borked as it currently appears to be, is a direct link to video.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
royalcandy Episode4, line 279, wt variable set as "Tris+1" but patricia_rel is not in that menu choice script result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...And this one, Episode3, line 2090, wt variable set as "Gallery Image" but no persistent unlock in menu choice script result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
SanchoMod
Progress Update

I've been away for a bit updating other mods but revisited where I left off on this production. I've coded some rather epic modifications with animations and full opacity control that throwing teaser pics just won't suffice to show. So I made a quick, down and dirty video to show you what I've been up to. I hope that you'll find this intriguing and a bit hyped as it's taken a ton of time and work to get this far. Everything is aesthetically produced to be seamless with the Dev's chosen look and feel. I'm quite proud of the result so far. Enjoy and I'll keep you posted. Regards.

If the site's embedded player is borked as it currently appears to be, is a direct link to video.
You've done some epic work there but don't you think its getting a bit long winded when all that's required is a basic walkthrough and gallery mod?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You've done some epic work there but don't you think its getting a bit long winded when all that's required is a basic walkthrough and gallery mod?
I respect your opinion but I create full multi-mods. Creating a gallery that is in a separate section than OEM is easy, only about 2hrs work needed, that way you can keep working to unlock the OEM as "cheevo" progress and have another that's fully unlocked. The walkthrough has already been done. You'll notice in the video, the mini-menu at the bottom says "Walkthrough". Regards.

Last edited:

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
The walkthrough has already been done. You'll notice in the video, the mini-menu at the bottom says "Walkthrough".
The WT from the dev is for the gold version. Here in the forum only the normal version is published. Out of respect for the developer, the normal version should not be made the gold version. It would be nice if the dev can save himself the work of having to create two separate versions.

Reactions: Darkness65
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes