Fan Art No More Money Fan Art

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Oh no please don't leave, please come back, we didn't mean to upset you.
No need for all these sarcastic comments, all i wanted is you guys to put some tags or warning before you post ntr-ish content.
I never complained about the festish or i shamed you for it.
I just wished you did your due diligence when you post it so people (me) who dispise this kind of content can still be on this fan art thread.
It was not much of an ask tbh and nothing new, as this kind of content was posted in this thread in past but was under a spoiler tag or warning.

I know my view dont matter a fuck here (cause Old dog and you are the major contributor to thread) still too bad i had to unwatch it just cause you people think it's okay to call me baby or being childish and need to grow up.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
No need for all these sarcastic comments, all i wanted is you guys to put some tags or warning before you post ntr-ish content.
I just wished you did your due diligence when you post it so people (me) who dispise this kind of content can still be on this fan art thread.
It was not much of an ask tbh and nothing new, as this kind of content was posted in this thread in past but was under a spoiler tag or warning.

I know my view dont matter a fuck here (cause Old dog and you are the major contributor to thread) still too bad i had to unwatch it just cause you people think it's okay to call me baby or being childish and need to grow up.
Mate i have seen some weird and nasty shit in these fan art threads, and a lot of its not to my liking either, but i also believe artists who post it have a right to do so without needing to add tags to it or mark them as spoilers, and just because we do something like this now doesn't mean we will contiune to do so as Old Dog has shown with the MC and Charlotte in the pool, we express ourselves how we wish to, but honestly if just a couple of renders gets you so upset that you have to unwatch a thread, then that is fine.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

It was only a couple of posts off me that seemed to annoy you and as you can see most of work is portriat so it does seem a bit harsh to unwatch this thread when you could easily just ignore the artist

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It was only a couple of posts off me that seemed to annoy you and as you can see most of work is portriat so it does seem a bit harsh to unwatch this thread when you could easily just ignore the artist
I get a strange feeling a Mod will come in here soon lol.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Question:
There have been posted some asset packs in this and thread, let's say the 8.1 pack for example.
Where would these go to become usable in DAZ?
I didn't invest a lot of time yet and probably won't find more time in the future, but I thought I might experiment a wee bit with DAZ now and then.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
what other option i would have, I despise ntr-ish content and you it's posted without tag or warning.
It's not like i can selective ban/ avoid post from whitewolf to show up on thread, can I?
Is there a option here to just make so that i wont see any whitewolf comment/post? Genuine question.

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Its rare that we post content like this so you could let it slide
Your comments made me wonder if there is an option to ignore post/comment from a selective person.
Who would have thought there is ignore button just for that.
Been on f95 since 2017 and never knew about ignore function, man this forum just got so much comfortable.
Atleast something good came from this unnecessary argument i guess

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

I will admit I did go a bit far with the comment of you being a baby, so I do apologize for that, but as far as what we post in here I do stand by my statement that we don't have to add tags or spoilers to our work, if we choose to do that then that is our right, if we were to do everything every single person asked of us, we would practically be posting nothing. Sometimes we we post things people like then there will be things people don't like, I can not read the mind of every person on these forums, I make what I feel like at the time, most of it is supposed to be feel good art, other times it may go a little dark. And in the end you have every right to your opinion. I will never put you on ignore or have you blocked as I have never done it to anyone that has disagreed with me or doesn't like my work.

But when you comment:
fuck these renders, put warning or tags or someshit.
Some people(me) really hate such stuff.

Yes you may hate them and they won't be to everyone's taste, but there are some people who may also enjoy it. And if you wish to put me on ignore then that is your choice. I have said my piece and I will leave it at that.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I will admit I did go a bit far with the comment of you being a baby, so I do apologize for that, but as far as what we post in here I do stand by my statement that we don't have to add tags or spoilers to our work, if we choose to do that then that is our right, if we were to do everything every single person asked of us, we would practically be posting nothing. Sometimes we we post things people like then there will be things people don't like, I can not read the mind of every person on these forums, I make what I feel like at the time, most of it is supposed to be feel good art, other times it may go a little dark. And in the end you have every right to your opinion. I will never put you on ignore or have you blocked as I have never done it to anyone that has disagreed with me or doesn't like my work.

But when you comment:
fuck these renders, put warning or tags or someshit.
Some people(me) really hate such stuff.

Yes you may hate them and they won't be to everyone's taste, but there are some people who may also enjoy it. And if you wish to put me on ignore then that is your choice. I have said my piece and I will leave it at that.
Well...
I apologize for my 'Fuck these renders...' comment. Believe me or not all i wanted from you was to put the tags or spoilers cause the content is 'ntr-ish'.
I should had used please before asking you to put spoiler tag or warning.
Cause that perticular fetish is either people love it or hate it. You can argue all day but you know how ntr discussion go in this forum.
Said too much for no reason already, i have not been very active on this account and had no idea of ignore funtion. If i had know before i would never have commented that on the first place. I made an mistake there.
I wont be anal about anything you post from in future tagged or not.
i apologize again.

Also penfoldmoleremember me, my old lost account username was Netkeliye, we used be hella active on dreaming of dana (ptlomey) thread. there was also a discord server with Nova(fuck i can't remembered a single other name) and others i think(should be before 2017-18)

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well...
I apologize for my 'Fuck these renders...' comment. Believe me or not all i wanted from you was to put the tags or spoilers cause the content is 'ntr-ish'.
I should had used please before asking you to put spoiler tag or warning.
Cause that perticular fetish is either people love it or hate it. You can argue all day but you know how ntr discussion go in this forum.
Said too much for no reason already, i have not been very active on this account and had no idea of ignore funtion. If i had know before i would never have commented that on the first place. I made an mistake there.
I wont be anal about anything you post from in future tagged or not.
i apologize again.

Also penfoldmoleremember me, my old lost account username was Netkeliye, we used be hella active on dreaming of dana (ptlomey) thread. there was also a discord server with Nova(fuck i can't remembered a single other name) and others i think(should be before 2017-18)
Well I probably won't be that active in this thread anyways, and if I do they will probably only be homely type renders, but if I do anything that has possible NTR in it, I will make sure to put a note in the header, that way you can skip right by it.