Fan Art No More Money Fan Art

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017
Hi. i'm creating this thread to have fun sharing characters of the game. Come on, let's try our best. Any ideas of characters and assets?

Reactions: Old Dog

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017
I have a clue. Dev uses FWSA characters and i have found this one:

This could be a good start. Come on guys!

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The other day someone asked me if I could share the character .duf files with him so he could see what assets is he missing.
This is a zip with all the characters, when you load the file you could see what assets you need for each character.

Cheers!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
More devs could learn from the generosity of royalcandy! He helped me a lot when I started the No More Secrets Fan Art thread mentioned by Juan33. I am anxious to see what fan art people come up with.

Although most of the characters are engaging, as well as beautiful, my favorite is Tris. I can't wait to do a few renders with her model.

Reactions: grisax

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I have looked through most of Tris.duf and found a few things that can be ignored. Apparently RoyalCandy has Z Drunk and Hungover installed on his system. That particular Zeddicuss resource kinda sucks and adds itself to every character you create. It isn't used and can be ignored. The rest is pretty straightforward. He does use NGV8 and you could delete that and use Golden Palace v2 or standard DAZ Genitalia if you like either of those better and it won't change the look of the character.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is my first attempt at rendering TRIS. I had to create three textures for her face with no eyebrows since they are not included. I am in the process of converting her to G8.1 and a single slider so we don't need all those morph packages. Next up will be Beatrice.
tris_fixed.tip.png
tris_8_1.tip.png

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017
How do you make the details to be as soft as yours?. I made it with the originals, but i see the lips and many othe details not as softed as yours. Is it a render configuration or a shader that makes you have that incredible quality?. Thanks