Fan Art No More Secrets [RoyalCandy]: Fan Art and Assets

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
NMS_banner.jpg

No More Secrets - [RoyalCandy]: Fan Art and Assets

Here is a Fanart and Assets thread for No More Secrets by . He does release his own fan art regularly for Patreon subscribers, but this thread is for us fans of the game. For a game as popular as this not to have a Fanart and Asset thread seems a shame. This thread is for user fanart and for identifying the DAZ3D assets used, not in game renders. Please note this thread will be a work in progress and may not be 100% accurate. Any user suggestions will be given credit. I will update this post regularly as assets are identified. I will not be able to verify all the suggestions, so if you can include the morphs used and possibly a sample render.

Character .DUF files:
royalcandy was kind enough to provide the actual character files to No More Secrets, and has allowed it to be posted here. Please see the attached .rar file.

Characters:
Alison:
Episode 5 / w/ texture
Eyes / Nancy Eyes 08
Lips / Nancy Lips 07
Hair / / Black
Amber:
Episode 2 / w/ texture
Hair / / Brown preset
Amie:
Episode 2 / w/ texture
Eyes / Emerald
Lips / Apply Gloss
Nails / French Polish
Hair / / Red
Anastassia:
Episode 1 /
Hair / / Brown
Brandy:
Episode 1 / w/ texture​
Eyes / Eyes 00​
Lips / Lips 07​
Hair / / Black
Brian (MC):
Prologue / (??? Possibly wrong ???)
Hair /
Cecile:
Episode 2 / w/ texture
Hair / / 15 Iray / STYLE: Button 04 - Bangs 03​
Daphine:
Episode 1 /
Makeup / Keira Makeup 04B or 07B
Lips / Keira Lips 01
Eyes / Keira Eyes 06
Nails / Keira Nails 00
Hair / / Col 04
Eyeglasses / or / Black
Diana:
Episode 1 /
Eyes / Myah Eyes 01​
Lips / Myah Lips 00 or 04​
Makeup / Myah Makeup 08​
Nails / Myah Nails 07​
Hair / / Tempest 10 M Brown​
Harry (aka Potter):
Episode 1 / / Includes Simon HD with Hair and Glasses.
Hair / Part of Loveable Nerd Bundle
Eyeglasses / Part of Loveable Nerd Bundle
Helen (Brandy's mom):
Hair / (Possibly)
Issac:
Episode 1 /
Jeane:
Episode 1 / w/ texture
Eyes / Saffron Eyes 03 or Saffron Eyes 01
Lips / Saffron Lips 04 (usually)
Makeup / Saffron Makeup 02 (usually)
Hair / / Brown (Iray 02) using Style Button 2
Jeremiah:
Jerry (Vanessa's Dad):
Episode 6 / w/ texture
Keith:
Episode 2 /
Lizzie:
Episode 1 / w/ texture
Eyes / Penelope Eyes 02
Nails / Penelope Nails 00
Hair / / Base Color 01 / Bangs HIDE / Fly Hair HIDE / STYLE Button 07
Hair Option 2 / / Brown
Mahabbah:
Episode 7 /
Hair / / Using sliders to push the hair tightly against her head; Black, no highlights​
Martin:
Monique:
Episode 6 / w/ texture
Nichole:
Episode 3 / w/ texture
Makeup / Kendra Makeup 05B
Lips / Kendra Lips 07​
Eyes / Kendra Eyes 07​
Hair / / Nydo Col 09
Tattoos / / Tattoos03
Phill:
Episode 1 /
Rene:
Episode 1 /
Saeki:
Episode 5 /
Hair /
Steven:
Episode 1 /
Stephania:
Episode 1 / w/ texture
Eyes / Zoe Eyes 02
Hair / / Blonde
Suzie:
Episode 5 / w/ texture
Hair / / 01 Iray
Taahir:
Episode 6/ Unknown Body w/
Todd:
Vanessa:
Episode 1 / w/ texture
Eyes / Tenshi Eyes 01
Hair / / OrangeRed
Clip / Hair Clip Brown or Hair Clip White

Special Notes:
  1. All models used for in school characters use to make them appear younger and shorter than a full adult model.
  2. All models use nVidia Iray shaders.
  3. Try using Sickleyield's to fit Muhabbah's hair under her hijab for a better look.
  4. To age Diana, Jeane or Phill you can use something like by Zev0. Jeane claims to be 42 and Phill is older.
  5. If you convert Stephania to Genesis 8, using OOT Dark Ponytail may be a better option than Geneva Hair.
  6. Reference images for all renders in the game are located in <installation directory>/game/images/resources

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Locations:
Home:
MC's home / (must also include Single Home 01 for the textures)​
Kitchen /
Downstairs Bathroom /
Master Bedroom (Bed Only) / ( Toranion )​
School:
High School /
Hallway / (possibly)​
Other locations (as discovered):
Rene's Backyard /
Brandy's Bedroom /
Amber's Store /
Jeane's Office / ( Toranion )​

Outfits and other assets:
Clothes:
Amber & Jeane /
Amie's boating outfit /
Amie's swimsuit /
Amie's party dress /
Anastasia's school outfit /
Anastasia's sexy outfit /
Anastasia's hotel outfit /
Brandy's party dress / / Black leather, silver zipper.​
Brandy's party panties / / Trans_b1-0​
Cheerleader outfit /
Daphne's school outfit /
Jeane's charity Outfit /
Jeane's lingerie /
Jeane's swimsuit / / Red​
Jeane's vacation outfit /
Lizzie & Vanessa at home outfits / / Worn on several occasions​
Mahabbah's dress /
Mahabbah's hijab /
Mahabbah's jewelry /
Mahabbah's shoes / / Default style, coral color.​
Vehicles:
Jeane's SUV / / Silver​
Phill's SUV / / Black​

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So here is my second attempt at Mahabbah, there are two in this render because I was trying to see if it was reasonable to substitute a Genesis 8 Pepper for the Genesis 3 Pepper. NMS uses Genesis 3 characters.

Twins_G8_G3.png
G8 - left, G3 - right. Settings for Pepper all at default, brown eyes, black Riley hair, X-Fashion Hijabs (different versions), Body Chains, red lipstick. Riley hair altered to be as compact against her head as possible.

Still a few things to work out and I don't know if I want to convert clothing and poses from G3 to G8 just yet.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is my best attempt so far at Amber, she is a mix of assets.
Amber_test_02.png

Here is how I got there: Started with a base of . On top of which I used default breast controls and tweaked the following sliders; Areolae Diameter @ +100%, Breast Cleavage @ +10%, Breast Diameter @ +20%, Breast Heavy @ +20%, Breast Naturals @ +100%. Added character Nipples On preset. Applied the skin from . Added Genitalia from . Hair is with the solid brown material preset applied.

Rendered in DAZ 4.12 Beta with settings. Resized render in for Windows, I don't own or use Adobe Photoshop but might start running the renders through Adobe Lightroom which I do use.

I think it is pretty close for just taking a SWAG at the settings.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Well, I haven't started looking for Jeane just yet, it was supposed to be easier looking for Brandy because she has three distinctive marks on her face, but I spent four hours last night looking at image after image and maybe I was just too tired to find her.

If anyone else has any suggestions about who is what, please post in this thread.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
This isn't 100%, but here is my first attempt at Vanessa;

Vanessa_Test01 - 2019.jpg

It isn't the correct model but with a few tweaks and some long sleeve clothes on her you might not know the difference. Here's what it took to get here:
  • Main body, .
  • The model's original height is 5'10" and I uses to shorten her to 5'6", decrease her bust to 34" and her hips to 35".
  • Hair is in brown with a white hair clasp.
  • Enabled Nipples, blue-gray eyes and red lips.
  • Gave her a bit of a tan using , but she probably didn't need it.
  • Final touch was for the special bits.
Rendered in 4K. Post processing consisted of dumping the resulting .TIF in Adobe Lightroom and then color correcting the white balance, a little bit of smoothing, then exporting to a 1280 px (longest side) .PNG file for uploading here.

I am not certain 5'6" (167 cm) is the correct height for these girls but DAZ models all tend toward the tall size, unless you are using a Teen model or some sort of sizing morph. I am also hoping that by showing which models and what steps were taken that some more artistic people will do their own renders and add them here.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
himself just sent me a response to a request for which assets are being used in No More Secrets. I am copying the list he sent me here and then adjusting the original post to indicate who is what.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The list is just the base model and texture used (in that order) so there are morphs we will need to figure out to get everything perfect.

Now the fun starts.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Based on the list above there are some characters I cannot do myself as I am missing certain assets, this includes actual characters:

1. Alison
  2. Tahir

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
The information in the original post is correct for what started with, I am finding out that a couple of characters have had extensive morphing done to provide their final look. Instead of trying to figure out all the morphs used I am going to see if there are equivalent models requiring less 'work' done to them, to use as a base. The first one I am working on is Brandy. I have a few test renders to do but need to clean up my Daz installation first.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
First real attempt at Lizzie,
NMS-Lizzie_001-1.jpg

1. DD Drew Body
    1. Pouty Lips​
    2. Apply Nipples​
  2. FW Penelope skin
    1. Makeup 07​
    2. Lips 01​
    3. Eyes 02​
    4. High translucency​
  3. Golden Palace using default settings
  4. Growing Up for Genesis 3 using Older Teen preset
  5. OOT Linda Ponytail
    1. Hide left & right bangs​
    2. Style Button 02​
    3. Iray base color 02​
  6. Boob Control
    1. Boob size +10%​
    2. Boob small -30%​
    3. Boob Up/Down -8%​
  7. CDD Dress and Shoes
    1. Morph top of dress to fit larger breast size​
  8. DM's Vertigo Set, Lighting and Poses
Approximate render time 2 hours using Ryzen 2700X + GTX-1080Ti. Post processed in Lightroom using less grain, low sharpening, medium vignette. Reduced in size and exported as a JPG.

Additional notes: Using Growing up really makes a significant visual change to the character and better matches the original Lizzie. I think her breasts are a bit bigger compared to the original. I do not really care for Boob Control so I am going to try other breast morph utilities to see if it gives me more control over the final result.