Fan Art No More Money Fan Art

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The other day someone asked me if I could share the character .duf files with him so he could see what assets is he missing.
This is a zip with all the characters, when you load the file you could see what assets you need for each character.

Cheers!
Thanks for this,time to get some Charlotte on the go.
Bloody hell I am missing a lot of files:)I guess I will be working on Charlotte for sometime

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
KillJoys Why not just take my morphs from Google Drive (listed above), You would only need Charlotte_NMM.dsf it will work on Genesis 8 Female if you move it from:

data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female 8_1/Morphs/M4dSk1llz/Fan Art/Charlotte_NMM.dsf
to
data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/M4dSk1llz/Fan Art/Charlotte_NMM.dsf

Just as an FYI, you could just move them all, then all you need install are the other assets (skin textures, hair, etc.).

That would give you a starting point that matches royalcandy's characters with just a single slider (and no other dependencies).

As a side note, you have to actually move the files not copy them. If you just copy them from G8.1 to G8 you will introduce a bunch of errors in the log file as DAZ will repost Duplicate Formulas in the log file over and over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
KillJoys Why not just take my morphs from Google Drive (listed above), You would only need Charlotte_NMM.dsf it will work on Genesis 8 Female if you move it from:

data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female 8_1/Morphs/M4dSk1llz/Fan Art/Charlotte_NMM.dsf
to
data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female 8/Morphs/M4dSk1llz/Fan Art/Charlotte_NMM.dsf

Just as an FYI, you could just move them all, then all you need install are the other assets (skin textures, hair, etc.).

That would give you a starting point that matches royalcandy's characters with just a single slider (and no other dependencies).

As a side note, you have to actually move the files not copy them. If you just copy them from G8.1 to G8 you will introduce a bunch of errors in the log file as DAZ will repost Duplicate Formulas in the log file over and over and over again.
I copied the files but I will move them over.
I have the hair/eyebrows but missing morphs/skin tone
Thanks for the information

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Charlotte_Test_F95.png

Here is a DIM package with just the slider morphs, a single slider for each character, for Genesis 8 and Genesis 8.1 Female. The MC is only a Genesis 8.1 Male morph. The image above is a sample of Charlotte (that matches the VN) with the proper textures loaded and using the single Charlotte (No More Money) slider.

The sliders have two separate names, only relevant if you allow G8 morphs on G8.1. They are basically Character G8 (No More Money) for Genesis 8 Base and Character (No More Money) for Genesis 8.1 Base.

These single slider morphs are standalone, they are not control morphs. They require zero additional morph packages loaded. The original package provided by royalcandy contain every Genesis 8 Female morph that he has loaded on his system used to create the original characters. His .duf files are a good source of listing the textures used, especially if you do not have all the base textures installed and note them from the error messages provided. Please note that royalcandy also used some custom textures that removed the eyebrows for the face textures, I have found that Zev0's Brow Remover does a good job to automate the process for assets that do not use separate eyebrows.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1653079

Here is a DIM package with just the slider morphs, a single slider for each character, for Genesis 8 and Genesis 8.1 Female. The MC is only an Genesis 8.1 Male morph. The above image is a sample of Charlotte (that matches the VN) with the proper textures loaded and using the single Charlotte (No More Money) slider.

The sliders have two separate names, only relevant if you allow G8 morphs on G8.1. They are basically Character G8 (No More Money) for Genesis 8 Base and Character (No More Money) for Genesis 8.1 Base.
Very nice looking Charlotte

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think there might have been some modification with the ladies, I have all the files needed but its telling me i am missing these.

runtime/textures/sase/elicia/saseeliciafacemu01_1001_nb.jpg

runtime/textures/sase/elicia/saseeliciafacen_1001_nb.jpg

runtime/textures/sase/elicia/saseeliciafaces_1001_nb.jpg

runtime/textures/fwsa-g8/hailey/fwsahaileyfaceb_1001_nb.jpg

runtime/textures/fwsa-g8/hailey/fwsahaileyfacemu05_1001_nb.jpg

runtime/textures/fwsa-g8/hailey/fwsahaileyfacen_1001_nb.jpg

runtime/textures/fwsa-g8/hailey/fwsahaileyfaces_1001_nb.jpg

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
WhiteWolf619 royalcandy modified some of the textures so that he could use fibermesh eyebrows with the SASE and FWSA character based face textures. I mentioned earlier that the Zev0 Brow Remover will help but it still has to be named correctly. Notice that _nb was appended to each of those names you listed.

I modified the textures for use in my 8.1 characters, but I also changed all the skins to PNG. As much as I like Sabby and Fred Winkler characters I think it is very backward to use a lossy compressed file format like JPG for their textures.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
One more note, any of his characters that use an EMRY character eyebrows, they are pretty much swappable. they all rely on the same textures in Runtime.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
WhiteWolf619 royalcandy modified some of the textures so that he could use fibermesh eyebrows with the SASE and FWSA character based face textures. I mentioned earlier that the Zev0 Brow Remover will help but it still has to be named correctly. Notice that _nb was appended to each of those names you listed.

I modified the textures for use in my 8.1 characters, but I also changed all the skins to PNG. As much as I like Sabby and Fred Winkler characters I think it is very backward to use a lossy compressed file format like JPG for their textures.
No worries, thanks for the help.