Fan Art No More Money Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Juan33 I think it is because you are still missing a morph or two. Mine are exactly the same .duf files as royalcandy listed at the link above. I am just going through them to take out the 'extra' junk in the .duf file. When I am done, hopefully something over the weekend, I will post all the files I fixed. Then you can have a go with them.

I think you are missing something because I see that all your lip shapes appear different than mine. Plus all your characters kinda look alike. One thing I noticed with DAZ is if you are missing a model, Daz forces Genesis 8 Female as the base. I will try to help you after this weekend is over and I am done with the 'fixed' files.

I will also try to list all the files you need to have previously installed to make these work.

I also plan on going through them all and then converting them to G8.1 morphs.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
royalcandy did a lot of morphing to these characters so I will start with one at a time to list what was used. He also likes to swap skin textures, alot.

Juan33 maybe cut and paste some of the following information and edit the first post so it is easier for others to find the information.

Beatrice requirements:
Base figure - SASE Zinna
Skin texture - SASE Zinna w/custom no eyebrow face textures
Eyebrows - Lakhi for Kala 8
Hair - OOT Charlene Hair

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Charlotte Requirements:
Base figure - Isabelle for Gabriela 8 (part of the Gabriela 8 Pro Bundle)
Skin texture - Kimm for Babina 8 w/custom no eyebrow face textures
Eyebrows - Lakhi for Kala 8
Hair - OOT Lary Hair
Genitalia - NGV8
Lashes - FWSA Hailey for Genesis 8
Zev0 Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s)
Zev0 200 Plus Head and Face Morphs Bundle for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Male(s)
Lexa Kiness LK Breast And Bra Morphs For G8F – Vol. 1 (Merchant Resource)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Darlene requirements:
Base figure - Lyssa for Ellithia 8
Skin textures - FWSA Sophia HD for Penny 8 w/custom no eyebrow face textures
Eyebrows - Lyssa for Ellithia 8
Hair - OOT Neko Hair

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Denise requirements:
Base figure - Isabelle for Gabriela 8 (part of the Gabriela 8 Pro Bundle)
Skin textures - Tristana for Sahira 8 w/custom no eyebrow face textures
Eyebrows - Isabelle for Gabriela 8 (part of the Gabriela 8 Pro Bundle)
Hair - OOT Super Messy Updo
Genitalia - NGV8
Zev0 Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s)
Soto Glutes Utilities for Genesis 8 Female(s)
GHD SomeBody – Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Lexa Kiness LK Breast And Bra Morphs For G8F – Vol. 1 (Merchant Resource)

More coming later

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Great work so far! You might have to change their mouths a bit :) In the original, shadows are not as strong with more diffuse lights. In these new pics with the stronger shadows so the mouth corners make them look a bit like ducks (or they have a slight infection from the Joker toxin - 1989 version).

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Nemo56 was that comment for Juan33 or for me? I am pretty sure Juan33 is missing some morphs or base models so his renders look more like G8 than the actual model RoyalCandy used.

As a side note, I am almost done converting all these characters to a single slider G8.1 version. Just going back through and trying to add the L.I.E. layers from the original models.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The Joker smile is about Juan's pics.
The mouth corners also look a bit strange in your first renders, but I know the original pics also have that effect partially, I guess finding a natural looking facial expression for them is a bit tricky.
Triss' second closeup on this page looks great. Whatever you changed there seems to work - at least from this camera angle.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Nemo56, exactly why I am converting them to G8.1F. Not all the morphs RC used are compatible and I don't care to go through them all to see which ones. Easier to start by making a new morph and using Morph Loader Pro to make them work on G8.1F. Then you have more adjustability in the expressions that come from using G8.1F.

This is usually a simple process but this time the dev not only swapped character textures (which he usually does) but also modified some to remove the eyebrows and added additional layers for the makeup. One of the characters he swapped from doesn't even have areola on the default skin, so there is that too. Mine renders were just quick and dirty to make sure that they actually posed correctly and that I didn't forget a step in the process.

A side note, all those headshot images are what I use for nnnnnnnn.tip.png images. With a big monitor those itty-bitty images DAZ uses for the TIP (256px x 256px) are just too small. Anyway, that is why they are as they are, basically the 'A' pose with an expression added then the camera angle slightly tweaked to give you different looks.

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you very much m4dsk1llz . I used the originals as well, y i think i have all the morphs that you listed. In fact daz shows errors when you are missing a morph, and the errors show what morph is missing. i got all of them, but it's obvious that i am missing something else. i thought i was a render parameter. Nemo56 is right as well. I am learning how to use it. Thanks for the help!

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I downloaded the files supplied generously by Royal Candy, and loaded Charlotte to see what was what. I downloaded everything that it said was missing and after installing it all I was still getting "missing lk kiness/breast and bra morph and the Glutes Morph. But because I dont use Daz Store or Renderosity very much the missing Items are not necessarily installed in the correct folders. Consequently the model could not find these in the directory it was looking at as they were in another directory. I could still use them though.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I will be uploading the G8.1 versions shortly. To make them work you will need the following base characters and morphs:

I think that is all of them, there might be others listed because some morphs behave badly and attach themselves to every character you create. I use my morphed characters as subsets so they will install in your DAZ Library under Scene Subsets/NMM_Assets_G8.1.

The morphs and No More Money G8.1 characters are at this link: REMOVED BECAUSE OF ERROR IN ONE MORPH. This is a DIM installable package.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Juan33 you may want to install my morphs package because I also modded the textures to remove the eyebrows on the models that call for them. Look at your image of Tris and you will see she has two sets of eyebrows, the texture version on the original face texture and the fibermesh version added to her model.

Last edited: