VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
does the MC break up with Emma regardless of the choices? i told Lisa & Lauren that i have a girlfriend and still when i saw Emma at highschool / university MC said that he broke up with her..
It depends on what you said to her on the phone, nothing else. If you ensured her that you would make it, you don't break up. If you avoid the answer, you break up.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Now if you meant it will change it from incest focused to not, then yeah of course. I get it was for censorship purposes the titles were changed, but just changing the titles doesn't change the fact it IS incest when each member/character still reacts like they are family/blood related. They imply they are family, etc. And not just "like family" but they react as if they were "blood related".

So if the terms were against incest, then it would still be breaking the terms in its current state.

Just feels like the story shouldn't be changed just to get more money when it sacrifices the potential of a story.

Nonetheless though, I think this would be good so far whether it was incest or not. To each their own. I personally would prefer the non incest path where as others would differ. That isn't the issue, the issue is that because it doesn't choose one of these paths it ends up being extremely awkward from a story/character perspective.

I'm all for a creator making money, but if they make content that isn't going to fit on a platform they should distribute it on other platforms, and find other means/sites to receive donations, funding, support, etc. It sucks when sites restrict or censor things, but creators are or at the very least should be aware of these terms and act accordingly.

This is just damaging to the creators original work as it currently stands.
That is what I meant. In this case 90-95% of the games from this genre wouldn't even be made if Patreon would care about what is actually happening in the games, but literally almost every single game of this genre works the same way with the character terms, and that is enough for Patreon so that they declare that it actually follows their ToS. Sounds stupid, right? It might be, but that is Patreon. They are just acting prudes for the sake of credit card companies, in reality they could care less what adult game creators do. So unless you are not blunt about it and hide it behind different character terms, the dev is good to go in Patreon's books.

And basically the game is already offering you the non-incest or incest paths, as you can just close the paths of Charlotte and Tris and focus 100% on the other chicks. But that won't be too satisfying for the player in a long run, as Charlotte and Tris are still going to be the main attractions here, and they are what 99% of the players are here for. Now if the game would offer you those same two paths but would include Charlotte and Tris too, it would then obviously once again mean that the dev would have to be creating two completely different stories and games inside one game, as for starters Charlotte and Tris would have to be something else than what they currently are supposed to be. Which would be quite impossible for a one man team like RoyalCandy to do, when it's impossible even for some bigger studios in "this industry".

So I don't really see the alternative character terms hurting the work, as everyone still knows what this really is about. "Man of the culture" and so on. Even more since it is made so clear from the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's actually not Patreon, it's there partners for payment services that demand these limitations.

Yes, all the games follow the same scheme, but as long as they don't literally state that the "landlady" is the players "mom", it's ok. It doesn't matter if people know what it is about or not. Patreon can not be hold accountable for changes in the game made by a 3rd party.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
It depends on what you said to her on the phone, nothing else. If you ensured her that you would make it, you don't break up. If you avoid the answer, you break up.
i didn't break up with her on the phone.. i told her i love her, or what the option said..

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i didn't break up with her on the phone.. i told her i love her, or what the option said..
Then everything is peachy, because that's the only point where that can be changed.
Just in case: Luckily with the fast forward option it's easy to correct mistakes.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
but don't kickstands fold up and backwards when they're in the "riding" position to prevent that sort of thing?
Modern motorcycles cannot drive with the sidestand down, a legal requirement in europe for more than 20 years now.
With older ones (or with a defective switch) the stand folds in 90% of the cases, but I've already seen people "fly" because of shit like that

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Full save packs
"No More Money"

Many thanks to JokerLeader and scrappy

This post will be updated from time to time

Last update: 11/9/2023
Progress Saves: S3.E4 Gold
Number of packs: 2
Number of options: 4
Number of save files: About 359
persistent File: Yes
Use any mod: Yes
MC Name: Default

Many thanks to the developer of this game for this beautiful game.

Saves are located at the beginning of specific events or specific selections.

Pack One:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pack Two:

Download link:

Last edited:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Is denise going to be available to have sex with? And will there be more exploration into the BDSM aspect of Kats bussiness

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Is he going to be able to do Denise as well. Will we see more of Kat's bussiness, and is harem ending a possibility

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful 2022 news for gamers averywhere.
This action packed girlie throbbing flick
is going places
where all us gamers are happy and willing to go to
for the remainder of this year.

Let them good times flood the gaming!

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes